Holy crap!! Arctic ocean almost totally ice covered!!

Well s0ns....looks like those Russian climate scientists were right about cooling!! Yuk...yuk.....

Arctic Ocean almost totally ice-covered - Map - Ice Age Now

Snowing in Canada this week....court vacancy.....now this.:113::coffee:. Dang.... if you're a liberal you're miserable as fuck.

@www.whosnotwinning.com
Is that sea ice or ice cap ice? There IS a crucial difference.

It's Arctic Ocean. That is sea ice up there and that IS the "icecap".. Land ice not included.
So you don't know the difference.....might want to look it up then.

Ice cap refers to isolated LAND features. Like tops of mountains. It's MIS-used to describe the poles. Because the Arctic "cap" is all water. And the Antarctic "cap" is mostly land. It makes no sense to use as a scientific term for either Pole in terms of climate studies.

You might want to start here. It's a very ill-defined term and too imprecise for most serious discussion.

Ice cap - Wikipedia

And where have I said that CO2 is the only factor? And the amount of permafrost is not trivial if it melts rapidly. CO2 and CH4 are the two gases that mankind has had the most influence on. Well, not quite, for by adding over 40% more CO2, and 250% more CH4, we have put more than 7% more water vapor in the atmosphere. Houston.

It was around 2-3 C warmer in the early Holocene, how come that didn't spawn your doomsday warming crap then?

And where have I said that CO2 is the only factor? And the amount of permafrost is not trivial if it melts rapidly. CO2 and CH4 are the two gases that mankind has had the most influence on. Well, not quite, for by adding over 40% more CO2, and 250% more CH4, we have put more than 7% more water vapor in the atmosphere. Houston.

It was around 2-3 C warmer in the early Holocene, how come that didn't spawn your doomsday warming crap then?
And in the early Holocene there were great cities with trillion dollar port infrastructures, right? I cannot believe how stupid you people are. And there was a climatic disaster in North America at the start of this interglacial called the Younger Dryas in which there was an extinction and extirpation of the majority of large mammals in North America.

And in the early Holocene there were great cities with trillion dollar port infrastructures, right? I cannot believe how stupid you people are. And there was a climatic disaster in North America at the start of this interglacial called the Younger Dryas in which there was an extinction and extirpation of the majority of large mammals in North America.

Then 2-3 C warmer 9,000 years ago didn't kill off those cuddly Polar Bears after all.

That climate disaster was then not caused by man after all, thank you for that!

Thus by your own mouth, Nature's natural climate changes are actually far more damaging to life than anything else, thank you for that too!

Thus far, that is the case. May not be the case by the end of this century.

You have been shown many many times now that the current warming rate is waaaay below the predicted AGW based rate. Not only that no warmists including you have shown that Humans suffered badly when it was 2-3 C warmer 8-10 thousand years ago.

Last edited:

Praise be to Allah Obama lowered the seas

I put up a graph that covers the period of satellite observation. Please give me the name of the satellites used in that study. LOL

Give me the name of the company that manufactured the instrumentation that that hockey schtick graph that you so fervently believe in was derived from you pathetic old hypocrite.

Well, thus far, I have seen no evidence of nature reversing the anthropogenic contributions of GHGs. In fact, we are seeing just the opposite as the CH4 emissions in the Arctic are increasing.

thus far you have seen no actual evidence of anthropogenic CO2 contributing to the climate...

Forum List

Back