Holy Cow: Proof that Hawaii Democratic Party Refused To Certify Obama For President.

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is simply amazing. It shows why Pelosi lied. I urge you to watch and form your own opinions. We have a man usurping the Presidency. Here is part of how it happened.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXFwqUi3zR0]YouTube - Democratic Party of Hawaii Refused To Certify Obama[/ame]

wow!

in my opinion, you're a fuckwit.

of course, i felt that way before the video.

wowie!

It has been my opinion for quite some time, that Corporal Cocksucker is a fuckwit.

of course, I also felt that way before the video.

---

btw, your writing style becomes more familiar by the day. :eusa_shhh:

• Banned
wow!

in my opinion, you're a fuckwit.

of course, i felt that way before the video.
What is your 'educated' opinion on the Hawaii Democratic Party not certifying Obama? Lets be specific here so we can have a debate.

Here is a example:

Hawaii Democratic Party Did Not Certify Obama’s Eligibility | Fellowship of the Minds

"In 2000 and 2004, the Democratic Party of Hawaii’s official Certifications of Nomination for Al Gore and Joe Lieberman (2000) and John Kerry and John Edwards (2004) both had the following identical language:
This is to certify that the following candidates for President and Vice President of the United States are legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the United States Constitution and are the duly chosen candidates of both the state and the national Democratic Parties by balloting at the Presidential Preference Poll and Caucus held _____ in the State of Hawaii and by acclamation at the National Democratic Convention held ______ in _______.

In 2008, the Democratic Party of Hawaii’s official Certification of Nomination for Barack Obama and Joe Biden carried this language:
This is to certify that the following candidates for President and Vice President of the United States are legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the national Democratic Parties balloting at the Presidential Preferences Poll and Caucus held on February 19, 2008 in the State of Hawaii and by acclamation at the National Democratic Convention held August 27, 2008 in Denver, Colorado.

What the Democratic Party of Hawaii’s 2008 Certification of Nomination left out are these words:
“of the United States Constitution and are the duly chosen candidates of both the state and”

In other words, by omitting the above words, the Democratic Party of Hawaii (DPH) was signalling the following:

DPH is merely certifying that Obama is legally qualified to serve as President by virtue of the ballots of the Democratic Parties of the 50 states. The DPH is not certifying that Obama is legally qualified to serve as President under the provisions of the U.S. Constitution!

The DPH is also saying that Obama and Biden are NOT the chosen candidates of the state of Hawaii. "

• Banned
i don't give a fuck.

what's your "if i had six more brains, i'd have a half a dozen" opinion of that?
My opinion is that you're simply can't debate the issues at hand in this discussion forum. You can't do it in a simplistic civilized manner like people raised up on conservative family values and traditions. Our constitution has been at stake since this non natural born citizen has come on the scene. A question. Why did SENATE RESOLUTION 511 require that McCains parents are both US Citizens to make him a Natural Born Citizen?

Forum List

Back