HOLY COW--Look at the purple UNION shirts campaining for SCOTT BROWN in MASS!

That's NOT RIGHT!!!! You CANNOT give special treatment to one segment of the population with respect to taxes. We are all equal right?
That will be the basis for all the lawsuits against national health care. The exemptions must go or the bill must go. Equal protection under the law. I think in many ways that also implies equal obligation under the law as well.

We also must remember, SEIU is corrupt. They are not to be trusted when they work for OR against you.

Of course you have a link to SEIU being "corrupt" don't you---:lol::lol:

A write off has to do with the federal taxes not what goes on between an employer and an employee, but obvioudly big business and people of wealth getting preferential treatment does not bother you cons but damn it if a working guy gets a break.

Total bullshit. You can write off your business expenses just like they can. Get a new tax guy if you can't figure it out on your own.

I am a worker not a business owner and as a tax payer I should not have to subsidize somebody else's cost of doing business.

That's NOT RIGHT!!!! You CANNOT give special treatment to one segment of the population with respect to taxes. We are all equal right?
That will be the basis for all the lawsuits against national health care. The exemptions must go or the bill must go. Equal protection under the law. I think in many ways that also implies equal obligation under the law as well.

We also must remember, SEIU is corrupt. They are not to be trusted when they work for OR against you.

Associated with ACORN. No need.

Besides, libs taught us that allegations are enough for condemnation. STBY.

I'm a democrat and have not really paid a lot of attention until recently but I'd be really surprised if a Republican won there for Senate. Is Coakley really that bad of a candidate because sometimes a lot of the media hype is kinda hard to believe?

Coakley is a very popular candidate and is one of the best the Democrats have. She won her last election for AG with 72% of the vote!! This election is not about her. It is a rebuke of Obamacare. Voters, especially Massachusetts voters who pay the highest health insurance premiums in the nation, know that we simply cannot afford Obamacare.

So you hate the way libs do things but you will follow their lead any way?

Since they won't live up to the same ethical standards as the GOP (which hasn't been saying much lately) they've no justification to whine when their own tactics are used against them.

Quid pro quo, buddyboy. :funnyface:

If it takes me using their own tactics against them to destroy them or force them to quit using it, I'm willing to become the monster I've sworn to destroy, till both are gone.

Last edited:

Since they won't live up to the same ethical standards as the GOP (which hasn't been saying much lately) they've no justification to whine when their own tactics are used against them.

Quid pro quo, bitch. :funnyface:

I see, so you have become what you supposedly hate, very interesting.

I am a worker not a business owner and as a tax payer I should not have to subsidize somebody else's cost of doing business.

You're not "subsidizing" anybody who hasn't received taxpayer monies without paying it back. Hmmm... wouldn't that be GM, Chrysler, Freddie and Fannie, who can currently be found hiding under Uncle Barry's skirts?

If you don't like tax law... go to the people who WRITE tax law and take it up with them. You don't just get to bend law-abiding entrepreneurs over the table and fuck 'em up the ass 'til their pocket change falls out.

You're not "subsidizing" anybody who hasn't received taxpayer monies without paying it back. Hmmm... wouldn't that be GM, Chrysler, Freddie and Fannie, who can currently be found hiding under Uncle Barry's skirts?

If you don't like tax law... go to the people who WRITE tax law and take it up with them. You don't just get to bend law-abiding entrepreneurs over the table and fuck 'em up the ass 'til their pocket change falls out.

I sure am subsidizing some one who gets tax breaks that I do not get, but I forget as long as it is wealthy people and not working people getting these breaks cons and Republicans are all for them.

Quid pro quo, bitch. :funnyface:

I see, so you have become what you supposedly hate, very interesting.
Check the edited post. ^^^

I was too rude and was going for flamboyant language, so I edited and added a point.

I still maintain libs have no justification to whine when they are treated the same way they treat others.

Last edited:

Quid pro quo, buddyboy. :funnyface:

If it takes me using their own tactics against them to destroy them or force them to quit using it, I'm willing to become the monster I've sworn to destroy, till both are gone.

Sounds like the plan put into affect regarding the dictators that lead Communist nations,the whole being a dictator until everyone is in line and then stop being a dictator and turning it over to the people thing.

A write off has to do with the federal taxes not what goes on between an employer and an employee, but obvioudly big business and people of wealth getting preferential treatment does not bother you cons but damn it if a working guy gets a break.

Total bullshit. You can write off your business expenses just like they can. Get a new tax guy if you can't figure it out on your own.

As a tax payer I should not have to subsidize someone else's lack of employment.

As a tax payer I should not have to subsidize someone else's lack of employment.

I'd rather help the poor that need it over the rich that do not.

I'd rather help the poor that need it over the rich that do not.
Without the rich, there is no one to give charity to the poor.

But the misery is spread equally.

Oh puleeze. What party was our only 4 term president, again?

FDR saved the nation and is the greatest President of the 20th century and maybe greatest ever.
:hellno:

:rofl:

Talk about delusional! Darn near singlehandedly destroyed federalism and the concepts of self sufficiency, self reliance and independence in exchange for identity politics and the nanny state. If that's 'great', you need to move to Cuba.

:cuckoo:

:tomato:

Last edited:
Oh puleeze. What party was our only 4 term president, again?

FDR saved the nation and is the greatest President of the 20th century and maybe greatest ever.
:hellno:

:rofl:

Talk about delusional! Darn near singlehandedly destroyed federalism and the concepts of self sufficiency, self reliance and independence in exchange for identity politics and the nanny state. If that's 'great', you need to move to Cuba.

:cuckoo:

:tomato:

Bull shit, the people back then who voted him into office 4 times knew it and any one with at least a tiny bit of intelligence today knows it.

I sure am subsidizing some one who gets tax breaks that I do not get, but I forget as long as it is wealthy people and not working people getting these breaks cons and Republicans are all for them.

Again.... I call bullshit. You're not "subsidizing" anyone who's not receiving money from the public treasury. And in display of the usual liberal hypocrisy... you've apparently got nothing to say about the ones who ARE. You think expenses aren't tax-deductible at GM?... that bonuses paid out at Fanny and Freddie aren't big? C'mon. Get real.

The people who should complain about big corporate expense accounts are shareholders. But in this day and age of 401ks and IRA's nobody has any clue as to where they're actually invested.

From Barry, himself, Audacity of Hope, p62:
In 1980, the average CEO made forty-two times what an average hourly worker took home. By 2005, the ratio was 262 to 1.

Of course, in his usual short-sighted style, he goes on to claim the reason is because it's "cultural", an "ethic of greed"... and never bothered to ask himself what's different between 1980 and 2005.

(Here's something that'll please your little selfish statist heart though. If you go back far enough, you'll find Reagan, himself, instrumental in bringing about 401ks. He apparently realized his mistake fairly quickly, but it was too late by then.)

Right now YOU are subsidizing about everyone.

"Cash for Clunkers"--an up to 15 thousand dollar tax credit for 1st time home buyers--Obama's new subsidy to give union workers & all federal & state government employees-- a 5 year waiver on taxing their health care benefits--if this health care bill passes--while non-union workers get to pay in 2013 while the above starts in 2018. Therefore pitting the middle class against the middle class. The pharmactutical companies are pulling their support for the health care bill--if they don't get a special behind closed doors deal over wanting a long term patent on the drugs they sell. Let's not forget about the Lousiana purchase--the Cornhuskers special deal--& the fantastic deal seniors on medicare got that live in Florida. Do I need to continue?

I can go on with the bribery & extortion made legal by the federal government, if you want me too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back