HOLY COW--Look at the purple UNION shirts campaining for SCOTT BROWN in MASS!

Of course, if they were supporting Martha you'd be screaming that they were getting something out of it.

Typical.

Ha ha ha

CoakleyFail2.JPG

Most polls now show that Scott Brown is surprisingly being supported by many Democrats in Massachusetts. Coakley was an awful Democratic candidate. I'm still not sure why they ran her. Her campaign couldn't even spell Massachusetts correctly in one of her ads. Now they're resorting to cruel personal attacks on Brown. Lets hope that stuff doesn't work for them. Brown is clearly the superior candidate and i think even Democrats know this. I guess we'll see though. This IS Massachusetts.

I'm a democrat and have not really paid a lot of attention until recently but I'd be really surprised if a Republican won there for Senate. Is Coakley really that bad of a candidate because sometimes a lot of the media hype is kinda hard to believe?

Can't spell Massachusetts in ads? Wow! Where did the Democrats find this woman? Coakley should actually just drop out of the election up there. She is clearly not a legitimate candidate for the U.S. Senate. Go get em Mr. Brown!

Surprising but obvious too, people do not like to hear they will have their healthcare changed or costs will be added. Mass has 97% coverage now. I see it as normal human selfishness and self centered-ness. You'd think union people would consider a stronger do unto others ethic, but I guess that expects too much.

Surprising but obvious too, people do not like to hear they will have their healthcare changed or costs will be added. Mass has 97% coverage now. I see it as normal human selfishness and self centered-ness. You'd think union people would consider a stronger do unto others ethic, but I guess that expects too much.

Especially after they got SPECIAL EXEMPTIONS (aka BRIBES) for the "Cadillac Tax" on their healthcare plans should it pass.

God I hope this guy gets elected if ONLY to shut this Wilsonite progressive Congress down and send the message..."You will NOT ram bullshit laws down the throats of Americans!!!!"

I can't believe it--the SEIU union in Mass. is out there campaigning for Scott Brown. Never thought I would see the day that union members would go out & campaign for a REPUBLICAN.

ENJOY!

Red Mass Group:: WOW! Purple Shirted SEIU Members Holding Signs at Standout

I think Scott Brown is going to pull it off--& I was very skeptical last week.

I think thats directly attributable to the weakness and extreme left wing views of Coakley.

I used to be Union and I certainly never let the UNION tell me how I was going to vote. Union members are individuals, the sad thing is that the Union dollar goes to support candidates, ( almost always democrat candidates) and the individual union members have absolutely no say over it.

I'm a democrat and have not really paid a lot of attention until recently but I'd be really surprised if a Republican won there for Senate. Is Coakley really that bad of a candidate because sometimes a lot of the media hype is kinda hard to believe?

Yeah. She's that bad.

They were referring it as a "coronation election" up there. She didn't even bother to campaign much for the first month after the primary. Her defense of that has been imperious and offensive....

But on Jan. 06... the liberal Globe ran this story, and it highlights the worst example of her incompetence and corruption at her job. Be warned. It's a graphic, unsettling story:
Some saw Coakley as lax on ’05 rape case - The Boston Globe

It turns out, that the cop-perpetrator's father was a campaign contributer. Worse, this is only one example of Coakley's political self-serving, as it's said that she held an innocent man in prison for three years on the Fells Acres case among other things.

Howie Carr at the conservative Herald had a compilation of some of the beefs against Coakley. The comments section in both these articles can provide more leads to ferreting out what's what:
Feeling blue? Take a second look at Scott Brown - BostonHerald.com

Bottom line... she's a crappy candidate, who wasn't even good at the job she had as AG and who has treated the people of Massachusetts with disdain.

I can't believe it--the SEIU union in Mass. is out there campaigning for Scott Brown. Never thought I would see the day that union members would go out & campaign for a REPUBLICAN.

ENJOY!

Red Mass Group:: WOW! Purple Shirted SEIU Members Holding Signs at Standout

I think Scott Brown is going to pull it off--& I was very skeptical last week.

That will come back to bite them in the ass, a union member voting republican is akin to a Jewish person voting for the Nazi party. I wonder if they are members just wearing the shirts or if it is an actual Union endorsement?

Especially after they got SPECIAL EXEMPTIONS (aka BRIBES) for the "Cadillac Tax" on their healthcare plans should it pass.

God I hope this guy gets elected if ONLY to shut this Wilsonite progressive Congress down and send the message..."You will NOT ram bullshit laws down the throats of Americans!!!!"

SEIU members most likely do not have cadillac healthcare plans any way.

Forum List

Back