holy christ

why does everyone feel like they can label me?

You ain't the only one. According to most of my family, I'm a hardcore bleeding heart liberal because I'm in college. Because that's what they do in college, strap us into chairs and brainwash us until we're all little Michael Moores.

Originally posted by Dan
You ain't the only one. According to most of my family, I'm a hardcore bleeding heart liberal because I'm in college. Because that's what they do in college, strap us into chairs and brainwash us until we're all little Michael Moores.

Well they do try to do that! But it's SO much fun to be the rebel of the class. :D

Originally posted by Dan

I've heard that about you. Have they got you hating america yet? :laugh:

I've heard that about you.

Have you really? QUIT TALKING BEHIND MY BACK PEOPLE!!!!:p:

Have they got you hating america yet?

You kidding? I'm about to start my fourth year, for crying out loud! Of course they got to me! Of course, until I take Flag Burning 101 and the Al Franken: God Among Men seminar, I'll never have a true college education.;)

off subject I know, but I just have to say how i LOVE the brak avatar. Brak rules! Although I indentify with Zorak more lol
Im just as evil :dev1:

Originally posted by Dan

LMFAO

Now that's funny shit, Dan... painted a horrific mental picture.

Forum List

Back