Holt War...? Holy crap!

Originally posted by musicman
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll fight to the death for your right to disagree with me.
Cool. And I yours.

Okay, this is getting too mushy, someone call me a liberal asshole.
Where's RWA? He hasn't called me a pinko faggot in a while.

And as far as that goes, whouldn't you agree that someone that says crap like that in a discussion loses a little credibility? I just think RWA shows his ass way too often to be taken that seriously.

One minute he is arguing the validity of in depth religious proofs, then next minute he's lashing out at would-be "pinko faggots."

Hillarious really.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Cool. And I yours.

And as far as that goes, whouldn't you agree that someone that says crap like that in a discussion loses a little credibility? I just think RWA shows his ass way too often to be taken that seriously.

One minute he is arguing the validity of in depth religious proofs, then next minute he's lashing out at would-be "pinko faggots."

Hillarious really.

Sounds like the nail getting hit on the head... or however that cliche goes...

Cool. And I yours.

Hillarious really.

Judging by the tenor of today's posts, we seem to be entering a new era of peace, brotherhood, and "Kum Ba Ya"-ness. I wonder how long it will last?

Cool. And I yours.

Hillarious really.

Shut your gaping maw, nincompoop! Better?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Shut your gaping maw, nincompoop! Better?

I think you win an award for creativity on that one, being that those terms went out of fashion decades ago.:D

My late grandfather use to call me a nincompoop when I was misbehaving.

I think you win an award for creativity on that one, being that those terms went out of fashion decades ago.:D

My late grandfather use to call me a nincompoop when I was misbehaving.

and you probably called your grandmother "maw".

I actually call her Amie and so do my cousins.
I am the oldest, and I guess when I was younger that was my attempt at saying grammy or gramma or something. The name stuck. Coincidentally, it means 'friend' in French which is probably part of the reason the name stuck.

Forum List

Back