Holocaustianity - Zoinism's Big Lie

Political cartoons are a serious art form that is present in most magazines and periodicals.

That they choose to use some of these does not take away from the theme of the video.

Fuck off, raghead.

Did you actually watch the video or is this just your typical knee-jerk response ??

It's the sequel to this one
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnWqko2AOiQ&playnext=1&list=PL2D901240F5A2]YouTube - Der Ewige Jude. English Subtitles 1/7[/ame]

Obviously you didn't watch my video.

Because there is no parallel between mine and the one that you posted.

Last edited:

Nobody did. Nobody gives a shit.

The Holocaust took place.

Yes it was a tumultuous time and many things unsavory happened.

But the official Zionist Holocaust story is but a myth for the gullible western nations.

In order to extort money and create the illegal state known as Israel.

Nobody did. Nobody gives a shit.

The Holocaust took place.

Yes it was a tumultuous time and many things unsavory happened.

But the official Zionist Holocaust story is but a myth for the gullible western nations.

In order to extort money and create the illegal state known as Israel.

"Unsavory"...you're a piece of work by a blind, mentally challenged artist.

OK...I watched your video.

It goes all over the place. It seems obsessed with this 6 million figure. It also claims there was no holocaust. It claims there were not a million and a half murdered in Auschwitz but says that the true number is 700,000 in that one camp. I doubt the Germans kept an accurate scorecard on this subject so what is your point. You don't think there was a holocaust when your own evidence says at least 700,000 were killed in just one camp?

2 million?...4 million?...6 million? what the fuck difference does it make that there is no 100% accurate number? THERE WAS A HOLOCAUST. Millions of Jews were taken away and millions were not accounted for after WWII. What the fuck do YOU call a Holocaust?

I'm not a big fan of the Jewish society but this denial is ridiculous. What was done in Europe orchestrated by the Nazis against the Jews was hideous. Making light of it is just flat wrong.

In the beginning. Hitler was a friend to the Jews.

He even proposed sending them to the island of Madagascar in order that they could live in peace.

But the Zionist leaders wanted Jews sacrificed in order to gain the land of Palestine after the war.

I agree that many Jews were in prison and died of starvation and overwork and disease.

But the idea that there was an organized killing industry.

Is just a fantasy for western consumption.

Forum List

Back