Holocaust survivers mock AOC

If they came here legally and go through the proper process you are right, there is not illegal about coming to the US.

The legal process for requesting asylum is to step foot on US soil by any means, and then say "I request asylum."

As many of cases have been made - like if someone breaks into your house, that is "illegal" and you have a right to protect your house and family. Right?

This has nothing to do with breaking into people's houses. We are not talking about breaking into houses. We are talking about people immigrating to the US, at this time mostly in pursuit of asylum. I know you want them to be parallel, but they aren't.

It may sound like a lame excuse, but I call it an "invasion".

You're right. It's a lame excuse. That seems to pretty much sum up everything you have to say on this subject.
Fact Sheet: U.S. Asylum Process - National Immigration Forum

How many of these people are FORCED to leave their country?

Then how many show up for their hearing?

Abuse of the system. Shut it down.

Holocaust survivors respond to AOC's 'concentration camp' comments in new video

She also has an invite to Auschwitz to learn how the Jews medical care compares to the children in border camps...

Sounds like a photo OP for her. No one should gain PR of any kind off the memory of the Holocaust. To hell with anyone who tries.
The photo op will be when she gets acid in the face

In her case, that might improve her looks.

That's why the administration has these concentration camps that subject people to inhumane conditions? As a form of protest against sanctuary cities?

What inhumane conditions?

Who has refused to provide the money necessary to increase the number of beds available? Who wanted to REDUCE the funding cutting the number of beds available?

The Germans also used Jews as slaves for all sorts of things. They were worked to death typically. Study on Son
Depends on the camp.
The work camps were converted to death camps as time went on.
I know this happened and can not be forgotton, still I would really not learn. Time to move on
When Brown people are being slaughtered around the globe?
When you see people instead of colors you will be human
I see people regardless of color.
Holocausts are occurring all over the world and nobody cares because they’re Brown.

Well that's because the color brown is kinda blah, or boring.

Add a nice shade of yellow/white or even go darker with black/dark blue and all of a sudden it adds texture and feeling to the ambiance.

At some point you have to leave the past

History%202-M.jpg

Oh please. These people are intentionally marching their asses into these detainment centers by illegally entering our country.

First of all, no. By and large, the influx of immigrants we're seeing right now are asylum seekers. There is nothing illegal about coming to the US to request asylum.

Second, even if the asylum seekers were removed from the equation, that still does not make any of this right. I am very harsh toward illegal immigration. There have been plenty of topics where liberals have meltdowns at me when I thump their heads over open borders nonsense. But what is going on with these concentration camps is wrong, plain and simple. We are intentionally creating insufferable conditions as a punitive measure, in hopes that it will deter future immigration. We are dehumanizing people because of their brown skin. We are taking people into the custody of the government, and then subjecting them to indecent treatment for no reason other than malice.

But thank you for proving my point. Just like the Nazis, you aren't starting with calls for genocide. You're simply dehumanizing your target group, trying to rationalize why it's acceptable to mistreat them, and blaming them for your own actions. It's all very methodical, and you'll be willing to take your time before you eventually send them into the shower.
You are incorrect. Legally, an asylum seeker is REQUIRED to seek asylum from the first country they encounter. That would NOT be the United States.

What is not right is the intentional enticement of people who know no better, to come to the United States in the wrong belief that they can be taken into custody and then released into our society to never be heard from again.

There are no Concentration Camps in the US, there is no mindset that would make these detentions centers into a holocaust style death camp, and the left is responsible for these camps to begin by requiring us to hold these people instead of being allowed to deport them immediately.

The use of the term, "Concentration Camp" is a deliberate effort at evoking a visceral emotional response from the citizens knowing that the majority of the people won't bother to look up what a real concentration camp is and making the effort to make a valid comparison.

People who use the term should be ridiculed as unAmerican idiots who need to have a caregiver.

Last edited:
I know this happened and can not be forgotton, still I would really not learn. Time to move on
When Brown people are being slaughtered around the globe?
When you see people instead of colors you will be human
I see people regardless of color.
Holocausts are occurring all over the world and nobody cares because they’re Brown.
Holocaust against infants are happening here right now

For the last time, women have a right to choose Holocaust.
Well hillary did flush all of bills kids, that was great for America

Nope I am saying that I do not want to relive this, nothing will be changed by my learning more details than I already know. Make a better future, you can not do that by reliving the past

You contradict yourself. Saying nothing will change by learning more details than you already know and saying you cannot make a better future by reliving the past.

I have no clue how much you know. You may have a grandparent who is a survivor of one of the death camps and they have shared their story with you. If not, then you need to know it within your very bones.
I know too much about the holocaust, my knowing more will not bring back the dead or heal the living.

The Sun will rise on a new glorious day that only you can choose to live

Auschwitz was a work camp. Invitees worked until dead......
Auschwitz was an extermination camp. Roughly 2,000,000 were exterminated by gassing or burning. 500,000 died by shootings, diseases, or experimentation.
Was one camp better or worse than another?

Again the Sun rose this morning over a birdsong, did you hear it?

SPTRefugeesAsyleesFig7-780x542.png

(Sources)

U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration. N.d. Refugee Processing Center - Admissions & Arrivals. Accessed May 28, 2019. Available online.

Zong, Jie and Jeanne Batalova. 2017. Syrian Refugees in the United States. Migration Information Source, January 12, 2017. Available online.

At some point you have to leave the past

Never ever do we leave the Holocaust behind. Just as we never, ever leave 9/11!
Then it is your choice to make the dead past your living present.

You give glory to Osama Shit Ladin by your rememberance of his deeds, that was his goal. The baby robins hatched from a nest built in my Sons old slipper in my garage. I heard the birdsong this morning, did you?

Auschwitz was an extermination camp. Roughly 2,000,000 were exterminated by gassing or burning. 500,000 died by shootings, diseases, or experimentation.

They were all bad, and detention centers in America aren't as bad as prisons, and prisons aren't as bad as concentration camps.

This is just another example of a big mouth liberal trying to score political points by lying about Trump.

BTW, Obama built dozens of these camps all over the US. I think he was gonna use them for re-education camps for Americans. They even bought plastic coffins to put the dead in.

What is the lie
Read the link.

They were all bad, and detention centers in America aren't as bad as prisons, and prisons aren't as bad as concentration camps.

This is just another example of a big mouth liberal trying to score political points by lying about Trump.

BTW, Obama built dozens of these camps all over the US. I think he was gonna use them for re-education camps for Americans. They even bought plastic coffins to put the dead in.

She is not a liar, or stupid. Her mind does not work properly, she can not tell fact from fiction or truly understand that what she said was wrong.

Forum List

Back