Holocaust survivers mock AOC

If they came here legally and go through the proper process you are right, there is not illegal about coming to the US.

The legal process for requesting asylum is to step foot on US soil by any means, and then say "I request asylum."

As many of cases have been made - like if someone breaks into your house, that is "illegal" and you have a right to protect your house and family. Right?

This has nothing to do with breaking into people's houses. We are not talking about breaking into houses. We are talking about people immigrating to the US, at this time mostly in pursuit of asylum. I know you want them to be parallel, but they aren't.

It may sound like a lame excuse, but I call it an "invasion".

You're right. It's a lame excuse. That seems to pretty much sum up everything you have to say on this subject.

Chuck and Nancy are likely working on that as we speak. They will set AOC up so she does all the work for them. Keep an eye on it. It’s fascinating to watch inside political hits go down.

If that is the case, it isn't going to be pretty. Lol

Nope. Nancy and Chuck won’t be having their power challenged. Price the haji sister have shut up? It’s because they get it and got it. Now they only bark when granny Nancy says “speak”. AOC will be taken right the hell out some time after the 2020 elections.

The legal process for requesting asylum is to step foot on US soil by any means, and then say "I request asylum."

True! But these so-called "sanctuary" cities are not the answer. That is like embedding them. As in embedding the poor to collect welfare so they don't have to work. So, they can collect as much welfare and "free" stuff. Especially, when these people are "able-bodied" and get a job.
We don't need these sanctuary cities. It's bad enough, these cities can't even take care of their own. Just look at Los Angeles, San Diego and San Fran - just to name a few.

That's why the administration has these concentration camps that subject people to inhumane conditions?

They are not in no means "concetration camps". They are detention centers. Concentration camps are used for people NOT to ever get out. Detention centers are used to hold them and they are free to walk about.

And I thought you knew (the difference)?

My Grandfather saw some of the camps after they were liberated They were death camps.
American forces didn't liberate any of the purported death camps. British forces didn't either. They liberated other camps but the Soviet Union was the first to get to all the camps that were later identified as death camps. So unless your grandfather was in the Soviet military, he saw the camps after the Soviets had the opportunity to do as they wished concerning them. What they wished was to create a propaganda campaign that made them look like great heroes who defeated great villains. Or he saw concentration
My Grandfather saw some of the camps after they were liberated They were death camps.
American forces didn't liberate any of the purported death camps. British forces didn't either. They liberated other camps but the Soviet Union was the first to get to all the camps that were later identified as death camps. So unless your grandfather was in the Soviet military, he saw the camps after the Soviets had the opportunity to do as they wished concerning them. What they wished was to create a propaganda campaign that made them look like great heroes who defeated great villains. Or he saw concentration camps never identified as death camps.

80% of arrivals were immediately cremated.
Because that was so much more efficient than shooting them.
Because a body can be cremated in just a few minutes.
Because who needs fuel when you're fighting a war.
Because when you're fighting a war and have rounded up forced laborers, it's always a great idea to kill 4/5th of them right away.

Yup. Sure.
I see; you think Hitler and Himmler were rational when it came to exterminating the Jews or invading Russia.

Yup. Sure.

Holocaust survivors respond to AOC's 'concentration camp' comments in new video

She also has an invite to Auschwitz to learn how the Jews medical care compares to the children in border camps...
Concentration camp: a place where large numbers of people (such as prisoners of war, political prisoners, refugees, or the members of an ethnic or religious minority) are detained or confined under armed guard.
The Germans also used Jews as slaves for all sorts of things. They were worked to death typically. Study on Son
Depends on the camp.
The work camps were converted to death camps as time went on.
I know this happened and can not be forgotton, still I would really not learn. Time to move on
When Brown people are being slaughtered around the globe?

Holocaust survivors respond to AOC's 'concentration camp' comments in new video

She also has an invite to Auschwitz to learn how the Jews medical care compares to the children in border camps...
Concentration camp: a place where large numbers of people (such as prisoners of war, political prisoners, refugees, or the members of an ethnic or religious minority) are detained or confined under armed guard.
The Germans also used Jews as slaves for all sorts of things. They were worked to death typically. Study on Son
Depends on the camp.
I know this happened and can not be forgotton, still I would really not learn. Time to move on
When you see people instead of colors you will be human

Are any of them afraid of being killed at home?

Jesus fucking Christ. If you even have to ask this question then you aren't paying any fucking attention.
Oh I'm paying attention. But is their gov out to kill them?

I!m also reading local media and not just our own.

But way to focus on this and ignore the VAST DIFFERENCES between this and concentration camps.

Last edited:

Are you saying that it is time to forget the Holocaust?

History%202-M.jpg

History%202-XL.jpg
Nope I am saying that I do not want to relive this, nothing will be changed by my learning more details than I already know. Make a better future, you can not do that by reliving the past

First of all, no. By and large, the influx of immigrants we're seeing right now are asylum seekers. There is nothing illegal about coming to the US to request asylum.

Proven is that fewer than 20 percent of those applying for asylum are qualified and of those, 90 percent never show up for their appointed court date. That proves if was a fraud from day one.

We should never forget it. It is part of History - whether we like it or not.
That is like saying that the US is causing genocide against the folks from Mexico. And we all know that isn't even true.

Depends on the camp.
I see people regardless of color.
Holocausts are occurring all over the world and nobody cares because they’re Brown.

Depends on the camp.
Holocausts are occurring all over the world and nobody cares because they’re Brown.
Holocaust against infants are happening here right now

Depends on the camp.
Holocaust against infants are happening here right now

For the last time, women have a right to choose Holocaust.

Nope I am saying that I do not want to relive this, nothing will be changed by my learning more details than I already know. Make a better future, you can not do that by reliving the past

You contradict yourself. Saying nothing will change by learning more details than you already know and saying you cannot make a better future by reliving the past.

I have no clue how much you know. You may have a grandparent who is a survivor of one of the death camps and they have shared their story with you. If not, then you need to know it within your very bones.

Forum List

Back