Holocaust Museum Shooter a 9/11 Truther, Hates 'Neo-cons', Iraq War

I'm going to let you all in on a little secret.

There is, in fact, a strong link between conservatism and "racism."

If you're on the left and excited to hear this, whatever. Feel free to use it. I want to expose the link because I want to bring down conservatism, libertarianism and the GOP and replace it with something much truer: open white advocacy.

Low taxes? Bullshit... we don't want to pay for black welfare.

Smaller government? Please... we just don't want bureaucrats putting blacks next door.

Closed borders? Right... to keep Hispanics out.

Tough on crime? Sure... we want blacks and Hispanics in jail.

Gun freedom? Yes, because we imagine blowing away blacks who break in to our houses and try to rape our wives.

Family values? Yeah, WHITE family values... we don't want nasty rap blasting from the stereo.

Pretty much every "conservative" issue boils down to something racial. Abortion might be an exception.

Why not just admit it and move on?

There ya go people. Spoken like a true right winger.

Shall we continue to discuss Mr. Von Brunn and his ideaological links to the right now?

If you're on the left and excited to hear this, whatever. Feel free to use it. I want to expose the link because I want to bring down conservatism, libertarianism and the GOP and replace it with something much truer: open white advocacy.

Smaller government? Please... we just don't want bureaucrats putting blacks next door.

Gun freedom? Yes, because we imagine blowing away blacks who break in to our houses and try to rape our wives.

Family values? Yeah, WHITE family values... we don't want nasty rap blasting from the stereo.

Pretty much every "conservative" issue boils down to something racial. Abortion might be an exception.

Shall we continue to discuss Mr. Von Brunn and his ideaological links to the right now?

if you feel compelled to discuss the politics of an obviously deranged old man, knock yourself out.

if you feel compelled to discuss the politics of an obviously deranged old man, knock yourself out.

Mr. Von Brunns politics sound a lot like this:

Bullshit... we don't want to pay for black welfare.

Pretty much every "conservative" issue boils down to something racial.

no, those are william joyce's that he posted in this thread.
you're not particularly bright, are you?

enjoy yourself, i've already seen monkeys at the zoo flinging their feces; i feel no need to watch your lame imitation of same.

no, those are william joyce's that he posted in this thread.
you're not particularly bright, are you?

enjoy yourself, i've already seen monkeys at the zoo flinging their feces; i feel no need to watch your lame imitation of same.

Well gee, don't let the door hit ya!

Meanwhile, Mr. Von Brunn has a ton of his political thoughts smeared all over the web. Take a loook around and then compare them to the politcal admissions of one of our conservative members here. William has eagerly and candidly spoken for the conservative values he believes are typical of the right. They seem to be somewhat similar to Mr. Von Brunn, a known racist and seperatist and surely if asked, would submit to the title "white advocate."

Come on people, Mr. Joyce has spoken for you. Since few are jumping at the chance to distance themselves, I'll just go with my gut. He was just being honest for you all.

there are more whites on welfare than blacks

that alone shows the rest of your rant to be untrue as well
but you go one believing that while the rest of us work to get things done

What are conservatives "getting done", DiveCon? Being polite while the left bulldozes them? Strongly denouncing black-on-white murder rates? Oh, wait... they're too fucking cowardly to even do THAT.

DiveCon, "conservatives" basically live in constant fear of one thing: being called a "racist."

Ever noticed that liberals don't fear ANYTHING?

Wouldn't you like a taste of that invigorating freedom, friend? ADMIT that race is an important reality. ADMIT that races are different. ADMIT that whites are under attack. FOCUS on what's real.

Nobody gives a shit about the capital tax gains rate, bro. An all-minority America will look like Brazil, not Britain. With a lifestyle to match.

Last edited:
PLEASE, what rubbish!

Lower Taxes! We want this because in the end its good for everyone and the economy. Its an economic standpoint not racial one! You make it seem like whites are not on welfare. PLEASE!!! The founding fathers wanted lower taxes and back then they were predominantly white.

Smaller government for the same reason. An economy is run by how well its corporations are doing. It has nothing to do with not wanting blacks next door. Its about the economic effect. When the government takes over things its runs them into the ground. The world has become a much smaller place and less government intervention is required to compete in the global environment.

Closed borders! WRONG. Why is it racism to want to know who is coming across our borders? Why is it racism to want to check the people coming across to make sure they are not diseased? Why is it racism to be for legal immigration and guest workers and against illegal immigration. You know we are fighting a war on terror and drugs!

Tough on crime is racism? Many blacks and hispanics in the ghettos want America to be tough on crime. You can make an argument that the war on drugs has some racist elements, but being tough on crime is NOT!

Gun freedom! Not racism, but it has to deal with a rational fear of the what if.

Family values! PLEASE! This is nothing more than political talk in which many blacks preach from the pulpit in black communities!

And why is abortion the exception?

WJ just because your a racist doesn't make all conservatives racist anymore than many liberals are pot smoking lazy hippies doesn't mean all liberals are!

there are more whites on welfare than blacks

that alone shows the rest of your rant to be untrue as well
but you go one believing that while the rest of us work to get things done

What are conservatives "getting done", DiveCon? Being polite while the left bulldozes them? Strongly denouncing black-on-white murder rates? Oh, wait... they're too fucking cowardly to even do THAT.

DiveCon, "conservatives" basically live in constant fear of one thing: being called a "racist."

Ever noticed that liberals don't fear ANYTHING?

Wouldn't you like a taste of that invigorating freedom, friend? ADMIT that race is an important reality. ADMIT that races are different. ADMIT that whites are under attack. FOCUS on what's real.

Nobody gives a shit about the capital tax gains rate, bro. An all-minority America will look like Brazil, not Britain. With a lifestyle to match.
i dont have to become like them to do those things, you seem to think you have to

I found it interesting that the suspect was intelligent enough to become a member of MENSA. That and the fact that this fellow was a controlling extremist that used the internet to espouse his views. Then I thought of this board and many of the posters here. There isn’t room for differing opinions, when you know everything. When your intolerance is verified by incidental facts, coincidence , broad assumptions and just out and out falsehoods becomes proof of some grand scheme by the “evils ones”. And this fellow had a gun, and knew how to use it. Thank god for the second amendment. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, knowing that ANYONE can get a gun and shoot ANYONE they please.

I found it interesting that the suspect was intelligent enough to become a member of MENSA. That and the fact that this fellow was a controlling extremist that used the internet to espouse his views. Then I thought of this board and many of the posters here. There isn’t room for differing opinions, when you know everything. When your intolerance is verified by incidental facts, coincidence , broad assumptions and just out and out falsehoods becomes proof of some grand scheme by the “evils ones”. And this fellow had a gun, and knew how to use it. Thank god for the second amendment. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, knowing that ANYONE can get a gun and shoot ANYONE they please.

IMHO, this board is full of differing opinions, as a matter of fact opinions are like butt holes, in that everyone has one.

I too am glad we have the second amendment, so honest people can have a gun, in lieu of only the criminals. Although you will not agree, more honest citizens are protected from violence by firearms each year, than are harmed by firearms. Also, I do not remember the part of the second amendment that allows anyone to shoot anyone they please.

Since there are already laws against murder, what new law do you believe would have prevented this incident?

BTW, I believe "hate crime laws" are redundant, and uncalled for, because any crime that would fit that category is already against the law.

I agree hate crimes are silly. I also think that the second amendment is a an anachronism. I've seen what pain firearms bring in my personal life, not to mention what pain it brings to the public. It's time to re-examine the second amendment.

PLEASE, what rubbish!

Let me add something else. Jews hate convervatism. Hate it. They only go with Republicans because Republicans favor Israel. You're a fine example of this.

All those Jews -- Kristol, Brooks, Podhoretz, Perle, you name it -- who claim to be "conservative" are liars. They prop up the conservative arguments on little stuff because because they want the big prize: U.S. economic and military protection of Israel.

If the GOP ever abandons Israel, expect every Jew now claiming to be a conservative to immediately unleash holy hell on the party.

PLEASE, what rubbish!

Let me add something else. Jews hate convervatism. Hate it. They only go with Republicans because Republicans favor Israel. You're a fine example of this.

All those Jews -- Kristol, Brooks, Podhoretz, Perle, you name it -- who claim to be "conservative" are liars. They prop up the conservative arguments on little stuff because because they want the big prize: U.S. economic and military protection of Israel.

If the GOP ever abandons Israel, expect every Jew now claiming to be a conservative to immediately unleash holy hell on the party.

First Cock smoker the vast vast majority of Jews blindly vote democratic. That vast majority of Jews in Congress are Democrats. So take your theory and stick it up your ass!

Second, the Jews that are conservatism, like Medved, Savage, Levin etc, are conservatism because they believe in the conservative principles, such as small government, closed borders, upholding the 2nd amendment and prolife.

Lastly, I am a fiscal conservative and that is why I support some Republican candidates. I put fiscal conservatism over my other beliefs!

PLEASE, what rubbish!

Excellent points William Joyce

You really nailed it!!!! :clap2:

:
Andrew Breitbart has an excellent column in today's Washington Times entitled "Left cries 'racist' in crowded country."

The creator of the Big Hollywood blog noted in his June 15 column the inconvenient truth the mainstream media did not focus on in the aftermath of last week's Holocaust Museum shooting, even as the MSM furthered the meme that the perpetrator, James von Brunn, has far more in common with Rosie O'Donnell's conspiracy theorist views of the world than say the politics of Rush Limbaugh or Fox News fans.

While Mr. von Brunn is currently being made out to be the poster child of the Republican Party, even a cursory look at his professed views shows he is the avowed enemy of the GOP in its current incarnation. Among many others, Mr. von Brunn hates Rupert Murdoch, Fox News (that means you, too, Shep!), George W. Bush and John McCain. And according to the FBI, Mr. von Brunn even had in his vehicle the address of the Weekly Standard, home base of the dreaded "neo-cons."

Seems Mr. von Brunn wasn't a big fan of the Iraq War and also believed that 9/11 was an "inside job." Given this political sketch, Mr. von Brunn would feel at home at Camp Casey, Cindy Sheehan's antiwar outpost in Crawford, Texas, and at the Daily Kos convention, rather than partaking in a National Review cruise with pro-Israeli war hawks Mark Steyn and Victor Davis Hanson.

It's not Charles Lindbergh's Republican Party any more. And it hasn't been for more than a half-century. But don't tell that to the facile minds at the DHS [the Department of Homeland Security] and CNN.

BREITBART: Left cries 'racist' in crowded country - Washington Times

Seems Von Brunn also thought Obama was a marxist, and was a birther. Whoops, no longer feels at at camp Casey or a KOS convention.

It does? ROFL Based upon what?

I agree hate crimes are silly. I also think that the second amendment is a an anachronism. I've seen what pain firearms bring in my personal life, not to mention what pain it brings to the public. It's time to re-examine the second amendment.

No you haven't, ya lyin' sack of. Leftists...

At BEST you've seen some carnage as a result of a fireaerm... So what?

Carnage occurs as a result of PEOPLE... Blaming the gun for the carnage, is akin to blaming the FORK for obesity...

Blaming the gun for the carnage, is akin to blaming the FORK for obesity...

That's a great line

Would make a neat bumper sticker!! :eusa_angel:

First Cock smoker the vast vast majority of Jews blindly vote democratic. That vast majority of Jews in Congress are Democrats. So take your theory and stick it up your ass!

Second, the Jews that are conservatism, like Medved, Savage, Levin etc, are conservatism because they believe in the conservative principles, such as small government, closed borders, upholding the 2nd amendment and prolife.

Point one is true. But that doesn't negate my theory. The Jewish cabal that wormed its way into the White House and Pentagon was a different set of players. You'll notice that all those "blind" Democrats in the Congress did NOTHING to stop them... except maybe Paul Wellstone... and guess what happened to him? His plane just dropped out of the sky? Really?

Point two, I don't know. I wouldn't go so far as to say that no Jew is ever sincere in what they say... they are basically intellectual freelancers, willing to take up any ideology and often to take up contrary ideologies... EVEN RACIAL SEPARATISM (See Michael Hart's writings... do read them!)... but they ultimately have their eye on the ball, which is the survival of their people and the destruction of their enemies. Yes, I do wish my own people were like that! If they were, your people would be over yesterday.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back