Holocaust Memorial Day.

WE HAVE ANY PROOF FOR that
hitler ordered to gas jews and genocide them ?
Yes my Taid was one of the troops that liberated one of the camps.The scenes he saw haunted him all his life.

America fought the Nazis in those days.I dont know what would happen today.
i dont say kill jewish in campus didnt happend.
was it direct order from hitler ? we have proof?

yes-----it was a result of his policies and orders and supported by Shiite pigs
world wide. He wrote and spoke about it many times------a few documents
survived. There is more evidence of the islamo Nazi filth of adolf than there
is evidence that the rapist pig of mecca actually existed as a person. I do believe
that the whore bitch FARTIMAH wife of the pile of pig shit ALI-----did exist
He wrote and spoke about it many times?
spoke about what? gas jewish and genocide them?
give me proof?

Look for it yourself. You, OBVIOUSLY, have a computer. I know shit like you--- filth like you -----whilst dancing on the dead bodies of piles of children ----DEMAND--- "SHOW ME THE PLACE AND TIME and DOCUMENT upon which is written the PRECISE order to carry out the islamo Nazi stink that has been ongoing
since the time of the pig of mecca""

70 years on and nothing has been learned.

Anti Semitism on the rise and the nazis have now found a new scapegoat.
Nazis???

Who and where are the Nazis?
Check out this thread. They are all around you.
Am I a Nazi?
I would hope not, but I could not really comment without knowing more about your views.
However this did not stop you from commenting (ignorantly so) about me. Leftists...ugh.

Nazis???

Am I a Nazi?
I would hope not, but I could not really comment without knowing more about your views.
However this did not stop you from commenting (ignorantly so) about me. Leftists...ugh.
Have I commentated about you specifically ? Im not aware of that.

True.

Importing antisemites is a really bad idea.

We should not do that.

Nazi? There are like 5 nazi in America, and I doubt there are many more in the UK.

They really are not relevant.

Lots more -------kinda like Che Guevaras in the 70s. The Nazi "cause"---will rise
up in Germany and attract ----baby Nazis from all over the world just as ISIS is attracting by jihadist pigs from all over the world

No, it won't.

True.

We should not do that.

Nazi? There are like 5 nazi in America, and I doubt there are many more in the UK.

I consider you to be a Nazi. Your views are racist and unpleasant. I dont know if you were raised to be like that or got damaged on the way.

Then you are full of shit.

David Duke is a real nazi.

When he ran in the Republican Presidential Primary, he got less than one percent of the vote.

And when the numbers are that low, you really have to consider that a good portion of that could be errors in voting.

My views are NOT racist or unpleasant.

Your views are the ones leading to events like the Rotherham Rape Ring, and all the others and the mass assaults in Cologne.

True.

We should not do that.

Lots more -------kinda like Che Guevaras in the 70s. The Nazi "cause"---will rise
up in Germany and attract ----baby Nazis from all over the world just as ISIS is attracting jihadist pigs from all over the world

No, it won't.

yes it will. Sit tight. This is a message from the ORACLE at usmb.
Long ago, I (rosie) predicted the BLOOD BATH that the ARAB SPRING
heralded more than five years ago------way back then messageboards were
full of ADULATION OF THE GLORIOUS PEACEFUL REVOLUTION

True.

We should not do that.

I consider you to be a Nazi. Your views are racist and unpleasant. I dont know if you were raised to be like that or got damaged on the way.

When he ran in the Republican Presidential Primary, he got less than one percent of the vote.

And when the numbers are that low, you really have to consider that a good portion of that could be errors in voting.

Your views are the ones leading to events like the Rotherham Rape Ring, and all the others and the mass assaults in Cologne.
You hold several billion people responsible for the actions of a few. You demonise a whole raft of humanity because of your ignorant agenda. Hitler did the same with the Jewish people in Nazi Germany. I accept that America is fed a filtered view of the UK and Europe and that you may lack the intelligence to filter fact from propaganda. But your views are dangerous and lead to the gas chamber.

True.

We should not do that.

You hold several billion people responsible for the actions of a few. You demonise a whole raft of humanity because of your ignorant agenda. Hitler did the same with the Jewish people in Nazi Germany. I accept that America is fed a filtered view of the UK and Europe and that you may lack the intelligence to filter fact from propaganda. But your views are dangerous and lead to the gas chamber.

Bullshit.

Your lib policies of High Third World Immigration and Political Correctness led to the Rotherham Rape Ring.

Pointing out that that would not have happened without high levels of Third World Immigration and Political COrrectness is NOT holding several billion people responsible for the thousands of rapes that your government allowed.

It is dealing with the reality of importing a shitty Third World CUlture into a First World Nation.

That you smear me as a "Hitler" for speaking this obvious truth is just you being the Demagogue and Fear Monger.

It is your side that is using the power of the Government and the Mob to enforce polices that lead to horrible oppression and crimes.

Ask the children of Rotherham what they think of Political Correctness.

You know one social worker was suspended and sent to Diversity Training for pointing out that the Rapes were being done by "Asian males"?

Nazis???

Am I a Nazi?
Have I commentated about you specifically ? Im not aware of that.
My mistake. You were calling Corell a Nazi not me. Give it time.

I did not know this man.
Now watched a few of his videos - he says interesting, reasonable things.

He did what he could with his Nazi and Klan background/beliefs.

Be very careful in believing his spin on his beliefs.

He got less than one percent.

I suspect half of that was people who were too dumb, too old, or too drunk to vote for who they really wanted.

Or some combination of all three.

What chutzpah.

A complete antisemite like Tommy, here, is trying to use the Holocaust in order to support those who would commit a second one if only they were able.

What chutzpah.

A complete antisemite like Tommy, here, is trying to use the Holocaust in order to support those who would commit a second one if only they were able.
I have asked you on another thread to provide details of my anti Semitism. I am still waiting.

And they gave up their guns in Europe....one of the dumbest moves a people can do........they put all their trust into governments that 70 years ago allowed their people to be sent to gas chambers.......they need to remember "Never Again."

Forum List

Back