Holocaust Evidence

Scratch marks on the inside an Auschwitz gas chamber

powerful-photos-26.jpg

40 of the Most Powerful Images Ever Captured on Film - Page 39 of 41 - coViral

There was no gas chamber. Neither were there anywhere. So suck it.
Revisionist history. The evidence is in the German files and admitted to by many of the participants.

Does the term "delusional brainwashed kweer" hold any significance for you when you look in a mirror? In warfare, demonizing the enemy is a tactic as old as the hills. Just about everything you have heard and continue to hear about Hitler and WW II in general is an outright lie! Do you know what it means when "history is written by the victors?" It means that things like German files are faked too.

As for what any Germans may have "admitted," people who are tortured are known to admit to much. Are you so stupid as to think that the allies didn't torture too? To illustrate my point, consider this. About 280,000 jews died in jewish internment camps from disease outbreaks and lack of food. None were gassed. The main reason for the disease outbreaks and lack of food was due to Germany getting the shit bombed out of it. But after the war, the allies took many ex-German soldiers and held them in Europe as prisoners of ex-war. The allied forces lacked for nothing. But under the "care" of the Americans, British and French, 1.5 to 1.7 million of them were murdered!

Don't believe it? Enter into your browser "Eisenhower's Holocaust." Thank your lucky fuckin stars that I'm not allowed to tell more of the REAL truth around here to the degree that I would like to.
Does worthless punk mean anything to you? Anyone with half a brain knows gassing occurred and, even if it didn't, bullets in the back of the head and starvation amount to the same thing in the end. Why should I thank my lucky stars you can't tell me more? I can handle the truth and have never claimed the Allies were perfect. You're the one that's claiming something never happened despite mountains of evidence.

Revisionist history. The evidence is in the German files and admitted to by many of the participants.

Does the term "delusional brainwashed kweer" hold any significance for you when you look in a mirror? In warfare, demonizing the enemy is a tactic as old as the hills. Just about everything you have heard and continue to hear about Hitler and WW II in general is an outright lie! Do you know what it means when "history is written by the victors?" It means that things like German files are faked too.

As for what any Germans may have "admitted," people who are tortured are known to admit to much. Are you so stupid as to think that the allies didn't torture too? To illustrate my point, consider this. About 280,000 jews died in jewish internment camps from disease outbreaks and lack of food. None were gassed. The main reason for the disease outbreaks and lack of food was due to Germany getting the shit bombed out of it. But after the war, the allies took many ex-German soldiers and held them in Europe as prisoners of ex-war. The allied forces lacked for nothing. But under the "care" of the Americans, British and French, 1.5 to 1.7 million of them were murdered!

Don't believe it? Enter into your browser "Eisenhower's Holocaust." Thank your lucky fuckin stars that I'm not allowed to tell more of the REAL truth around here to the degree that I would like to.
Does worthless punk mean anything to you? Anyone with half a brain knows gassing occurred and, even if it didn't, bullets in the back of the head and starvation amount to the same thing in the end. Why should I thank my lucky stars you can't tell me more? I can handle the truth and have never claimed the Allies were perfect. You're the one that's claiming something never happened despite mountains of evidence.

There was no gas chamber at either Auschwitz or Buchenwald. And if they didn't gas jews there, the chances are zero that they gassed them anyplace else. Do you understand that much? I am guessing not. Because when a duckling is hatched when a human is around, the duckling will become imprinted on the human. In a similar way, (assuming you are White) you have been imprinted with lies about Hitler and WW II in general. So it is quite likely that you are UNABLE to understand the truth.

Next, it is interesting how you can sound like you would be willing to listen to the truth. Shall we put it to the test? I can point you to one thread that wasn't deleted. It only had discussion on the thread closed down to debate and the person who wrote it banned. Go to that little search box near the top of the page and enter into it, "The Holocaust. The Fake History." Read it and thank your lucky stars that debate on the thread is no longer allowed. (Freedom of speech my ass!)

The only evidence I ever needed was the word of my grandfather who saw the death camps first hand.

Your grandfather was telling you lies.
Whatever fuck face. My Grandfather had more integrity in his bowel movements than a shit ton of ignorant bastards like yourself.

So for you, lies = integrity. How pathetic, fuckface. Tell me kweerbait. Do you believe that for at least a couple of years before the war ended, Germany was getting the shit bombed out of it? Could that have had anything to do with the poor conditions in the internment camps before your lying grandfather had a chance to see any of them??? Also, let's look at the worst of the worst "death camp." Auschwitz. They are a couple of pictures of a swimming pool they had for inmates there. Print up two sets of each picture. Roll them up. Then dig up your grandfather and shove one set up his ass. Then shove the other set up your ass.
XmW1gu3.jpg
gTFkbAC.jpg
Baby adolph, tough guy behind a keyboard. I have to ask what is your experience in the military ?

The only evidence I ever needed was the word of my grandfather who saw the death camps first hand.

Whatever fuck face. My Grandfather had more integrity in his bowel movements than a shit ton of ignorant bastards like yourself.

So for you, lies = integrity. How pathetic, fuckface. Tell me kweerbait. Do you believe that for at least a couple of years before the war ended, Germany was getting the shit bombed out of it? Could that have had anything to do with the poor conditions in the internment camps before your lying grandfather had a chance to see any of them??? Also, let's look at the worst of the worst "death camp." Auschwitz. They are a couple of pictures of a swimming pool they had for inmates there. Print up two sets of each picture. Roll them up. Then dig up your grandfather and shove one set up his ass. Then shove the other set up your ass.
XmW1gu3.jpg
gTFkbAC.jpg
Baby adolph, tough guy behind a keyboard. I have to ask what is your experience in the military ?
Why engage rejects like this? He is beyond ignorant and won't change. His idea of debate is to start name calling the instant something is said he disagrees with. He has proven it in this thread repeatedly.

XmW1gu3.jpg
gTFkbAC.jpg

Is that the best response you can come up with for what I have said or to the pictures I posted? What my military experience is? Too bad that doesn't have anything to do with anything. Care to try again?

XmW1gu3.jpg
gTFkbAC.jpg
Why engage rejects like this? He is beyond ignorant and won't change. His idea of debate is to start name calling the instant something is said he disagrees with. He has proven it in this thread repeatedly.

Not a very good retort. What does that have to do with holocaust evidence. Also, would you care to talk about ignorance? If I was allowed to say what I wanted to say, then maybe we could talk more about "ignorance." But as far as holocaust evidence goes, I found an interesting thread I can direct you to. Go to that little search box near the top of the page and enter into it, "The Holocaust. The Fake History." Then hit enter.

Here is an interesting point about REAL ignorance. This thread was started to make the bullshit claim that there was holocaust evidence. No doubt it will remain open. (Unless my responses cause the mods to close it) The thread I pointed you too was closed down to debate and the person who wrote it was banned. If that doesn't tell you something, nothing I can say will make any sense to you.

XmW1gu3.jpg
gTFkbAC.jpg

Not a very good retort. What does that have to do with holocaust evidence. Also, would you care to talk about ignorance? If I was allowed to say what I wanted to say, then maybe we could talk more about "ignorance." But as far as holocaust evidence goes, I found an interesting thread I can direct you to. Go to that little search box near the top of the page and enter into it, "The Holocaust. The Fake History." Then hit enter.

Here is an interesting point about REAL ignorance. This thread was started to make the bullshit claim that there was holocaust evidence. No doubt it will remain open. (Unless my responses cause the mods to close it) The thread I pointed you too was closed down to debate and the person who wrote it was banned. If that doesn't tell you something, nothing I can say will make any sense to you.
80 years of evidence numerous courts millions of eye witnesses and convictions, written records photographic evidence physical evidence all prove you are a fool , delusional or simply a liar.

XmW1gu3.jpg
gTFkbAC.jpg

80 years of evidence numerous courts millions of eye witnesses and convictions, written records photographic evidence physical evidence all prove you are a fool , delusional or simply a liar.

I take it that you didn't look up the thread I mentioned then. That's right. Choose to remain ignorant and claim like a delusional person to know what you are talking about. I don't think that approach is going to serve you well. By the way, I left a reply in a thread in the history section called "The Jewish Genocide." In It, I mentioned your username. (Or should I say losername) Seeing how it isn't closed down to debate like the other thread, maybe you might be willing to share some delusional thoughts on it.

Do you think this is a holocaust?

This section became known as Yevsektsia (alternative spelling: Yevsektsiya — the acronym of the department name in Russian) and was run by Jews.

These Jewish communists were incredibly ruthless in stamping out any type of religious activity by fellow Jews. They killed rabbis, closed the yeshivos and synagogues, banned all religious practices, and enforced it by getting friends to turn in neighbors, children to turn in parents and send them to Siberia for observing the religion. It was the Yevsektsia more than anything else that destroyed the Jewish community in Russia. (by Rabbi Berel Wein)
Jewish Europe Between the Wars
I read the page and it seems you omitted quite a number of facts.

This section became known as Yevsektsia (alternative spelling: Yevsektsiya — the acronym of the department name in Russian) and was run by Jews.

These Jewish communists were incredibly ruthless in stamping out any type of religious activity by fellow Jews. They killed rabbis, closed the yeshivos and synagogues, banned all religious practices, and enforced it by getting friends to turn in neighbors, children to turn in parents and send them to Siberia for observing the religion. It was the Yevsektsia more than anything else that destroyed the Jewish community in Russia. (by Rabbi Berel Wein)

A bit bias, there was a reason the European countries didn't want Jews, communism, and that is between the wars, lets go before the wars and Warsaw Poland. There is a long time span before the first WW and 2nd.

On Thursday, September 30, 2010 2:22:02 PM UTC-7, Joe Bruno wrote:
> Major Evidence of the Holocaust
>
>
> > Nizkor Website
>
>
> Holocaust Educational Resource
>
> > Testimony of Auschwitz Commandant Hoess
>
>
> http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/nuremberg/hoesstest....
>
>
> > Statement by the American Historical Association:
>
>
> Google Groups
>
> > The Avalon Project-Transcripts of the Nuremberg Trials
> > None of the defendants ever denied the exterminations
>
>
> The Avalon Project : Documents in Law, History and Diplomacy
>
>
> > Where Does the Six Million Number Come From
>
>
> Google Groups
>
>
> > NOTE: The 4 million number for Auschwitz was a estimate, based on
> > faulty assumptions, compiled by Soviet forensic scientists in a hurry
> > for Stalin. It is not included in the six million computation.
>
>
> The Holocaust History Project
> Holocaust-history.org
>
>
> > Adolf Eichmann in His Own Words:He never denied the exterminations.
> > His sole defense was
> > that he was just following Orders:
>
>
> Adolf Eichmann's Final Plea: "In His Own Words" |
>
>
> > Dr Hoettl Speaks
>
>
> Google Groups...
>
>
> > The Einsatzgruppen
>
>
> Einsatzgruppen
>
>
> > Gas Chamber Links
>
>
> Google Groups
>
> Diary entry of Goebbels-The Fuhrer says the Jews must be
> annihilated:
>
>
>
> > Google Groups
>
>
> Hitler's Promise- To Annihilate The Jews
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.revisionism/browse_thread/thread/f...
>
> The Holocaust In Photos
> Shoah - The Holocaust

Allied movies of Nazi Concentration Camps

The holocaust was largely a fraud. Deal with it.

^ Was Cultsmasher?

Nobody's going to convince me the holocaust didn't happen.

My friend's dad has 2 gold (mostly) Jew-filling ashtrays, a Jewskin lampshade, 2 mausers, a Luger, and a box of ammo for the Luger.

>
>
> > Nizkor Website
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Google Groups
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Google Groups
>
>
>
>
> Holocaust-history.org
>
>
> > His sole defense was
>
>
>
>
> > Dr Hoettl Speaks
>
>
> Google Groups...
>
>
> > The Einsatzgruppen
>
>
> Einsatzgruppen
>
>
> > Gas Chamber Links
>
>
> Google Groups
>
> annihilated:
>
>
>
> > Google Groups
>
>
>
> Shoah - The Holocaust

^ Was Cultsmasher?

My friend's dad has 2 gold (mostly) Jew-filling ashtrays, a Jewskin lampshade, 2 mausers, a Luger, and a box of ammo for the Luger.

WOW! Just fukin WOW! What a buffoon you are! First of all, what in the hell is a "jew-filling ashtray" supposed to be. An ashtray decorated with the gold tooth fillings of jews? Don't you suppose that even "if" the Germans did such a thing, they wouldn't have used the gold toward the war effort? Next, there was NEVER a lampshade made out of jew skin. They tried to prove such a point after the war in a trial of a woman they (wrongly) called "The bitch of Buchenwald." Even back then, the allied prosecutors were unable to prove it. And they had the power to make Mother Teresa look guilty!

Here is another interesting point. This thread, supporting the holocaust, is unlikely to get closed down to debate. But I can direct you to a thread that was. Just enter into that little search box neat the top of the page, "The Holocaust. The Fake Evidence." I would like to hear what you think of it. But I can't. It's closed down to debate! That is the strength of your holocaust supporting bullshit.

Now if you want to talk about some REAL holocaust stuff, take a look at the thread that right now is showing up in the listings just below this one called "The Jewish Genocide." You delusional, lying scumbag.

Last edited:

XmW1gu3.jpg
gTFkbAC.jpg

It tells me that after your thread got locked and you were banned, you opened a new account, and by way of referencing this old thread; are attempting to rekindle discussion on the matter. How'd I do?

XmW1gu3.jpg
gTFkbAC.jpg

It tells me that after your thread got locked and you were banned, you opened a new account, and by way of referencing this old thread; are attempting to rekindle discussion on the matter. How'd I do?

I would rather tell you how you do. In the form of telling me anything I said anywhere, under whatever guise you would like to imagine, what I said that is wrong. Or would you prefer to try to get me banned. And make that nasty ole truth just go away.

Eichmann was not a criminal. Like most modern civil servants, he followed the laws and regulations of his country blindly. Why do we knock Eichmann, when we expect the same from our officials?

Eichmann was not a criminal. Like most modern civil servants, he followed the laws and regulations of his country blindly. Why do we knock Eichmann, when we expect the same from our officials?

Chances are that anything bad said about Eichmann was just as much bullshit as everything else. If you want a little better clue as to what Eichmann might have been guilty of, look up the thread, "The Holocaust. The Fake Evidence." Though obviously, it is closed down to debate. Also, there should be a thread near this one in the listings called, "The Jewish Genocide." Compare that to what Eichmann "might" have been guilty of. It isn't even on the same planet!

>
>
> > Nizkor Website
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Google Groups
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Google Groups
>
>
>
>
> Holocaust-history.org
>
>
> > His sole defense was
>
>
>
>
> > Dr Hoettl Speaks
>
>
> Google Groups...
>
>
> > The Einsatzgruppen
>
>
> Einsatzgruppen
>
>
> > Gas Chamber Links
>
>
> Google Groups
>
> annihilated:
>
>
>
> > Google Groups
>
>
>
> Shoah - The Holocaust

^ Was Cultsmasher?

WOW! Just fukin WOW! What a buffoon you are! First of all, what in the hell is a "jew-filling ashtray" supposed to be. An ashtray decorated with the gold tooth fillings of jews? Don't you suppose that even "if" the Germans did such a thing, they wouldn't have used the gold toward the war effort? Next, there was NEVER a lampshade made out of jew skin. They tried to prove such a point after the war in a trial of a woman they (wrongly) called "The bitch of Buchenwald." Even back then, the allied prosecutors were unable to prove it. And they had the power to make Mother Teresa look guilty!

Here is another interesting point. This thread, supporting the holocaust, is unlikely to get closed down to debate. But I can direct you to a thread that was. Just enter into that little search box neat the top of the page, "The Holocaust. The Fake Evidence." I would like to hear what you think of it. But I can't. It's closed down to debate! That is the strength of your holocaust supporting bullshit.

Now if you want to talk about some REAL holocaust stuff, take a look at the thread that right now is showing up in the listings just below this one called "The Jewish Genocide." You delusional, lying scumbag.

Some forum troll is not going to tell me about things I've seen and handled.

oh! There was a never a Jewskin lampshade? Yeah, My American ass just thought up like 30 years ago, right?:haha:

:haha::haha: I suppose I never got to play with a Luger and I couldn't still go to my friend's house and he still has the Mausers, huh?

Lugers were a lot different than modern pistols. You pulled the sight thingy up from the back to rack a round. Very unlike slide pistols.

f9c9765c388a30b6d8b537d18824dbe2.jpg

The Holocaust myth is the biggest ponzi scam in the history of the world. ..... :cool:
No Sunni,My father too was an administrator responsible for checking the ID's etc of the remaining "Inmates".,during and after the liberation of these Concentration Camps, he had his own pics,and disgusting they were,he made the local population view these awful scenes,most said they never knew what was happening..........maybe they never saw the clouds of smoke billowing over their village..NOT..steve

Lying scumbag! Parroting your parrot father's lies. What were those "clouds of smoke." Jews being burned in ovens at Auschwitz possibly? Though the place DIDN'T have any gas chamber, they did have a crematorium. You can even see a smokestack next to it today. Is that where the "smoke" came from? Well that smokestack was built by the Russians after the war to try and sell the bullshit you and your father spread. And that sham smokestack wasn't even connected to the crematorium. So it would have been pretty difficult for the smoke you imagine to have come from it. Asshole.

Who said anything about Auschwitz ????????? I will take your post as a SAD inditement sic of the type of MORON YOU R.......So you are saying the Holocaust Never Occurred.............Fcuk people like you make me sick.......The Missing History of Ravensbrück, The Nazi Concentration Camp for Women...

As I said SICK....to Demonize and Deny the Holocaust is it insult the Jewish People and Humanity.....you low - life

Last edited:

Just because history is written by the victors, and demonizing the enemy is a part of warfare, that doesn't mean everything they say is false. That's not logical. Within everything that is said there is usually some part truth to it, and some part interpretation.

A bit bias, there was a reason the European countries didn't want Jews, communism, and that is between the wars, lets go before the wars and Warsaw Poland. There is a long time span before the first WW and 2nd.

Forum List

Back