Holocaust deniers

You are a rotten evil human being. And I really TRULY do mean that. It's really sad to know that there are people out there like you with so much hate.
There is no reason to get all nasty and rude Toasyman just because I don't accept the zionist juden version of the Holohoax myth.

You seem to be the person who is full of hate. ...... :cool:

You are a rotten evil human being. And I really TRULY do mean that. It's really sad to know that there are people out there like you with so much hate.
There is no reason to get all nasty and rude Toasyman just because I don't accept the zionist juden version of the Holohoax myth.

See what I mean ? Absolutely disgusting Sunni Man

It doesn't matter what you accept or not dip shit, the sun and the moon are in place any way.

It doesn't matter what you accept or not dip shit, the sun and the moon are in place any way.

Sometimes I respond to Sunni Man's posts....but I just need to remind myself that he is the official USMB troll. Sometimes I fall for his troll bait. He's THAT good at trolling :cool:

As usual, you make no sense. Nazi Germany was infamous for it anti-Semitism. How to you fool tens of millions of Jew haters that their country was committing genocide against the very people they loathed if it didn't really happen? If it didn't happen, as a country, they would have flat out rejected the Jews' accounts. They would never have banned Holocaust-denial because it would not have happened. You're making shit up out of whole cloth to justify your hallucinations and you don't even care how crazy it makes you sound. And when were books burned after the war? And what about Hans Frank, who wrote about annihilating the Jews in his journals? He was just making that up too, huh? :cuckoo:

Poland, Russia and many other countries were Jew haters at the time - the Dreyfus affair happened in France.

If you ban holocaust revisionism and burn revisionist books and make it a crime punishable by 5 years in prison (the same as for manslaughter) then people tend to be wary of 'going there'.

As a result of the tightening of criminal law, the spring of
1995 saw a wave of book destruction in Germany, in which history
books of revisionist nature as well as political books went the
way of the state shredder.

The fact that books with historical or political content can be destroyed
in Germany on the orders of a court is largely unknown. This may
be due to the fact that such campaigns of book destruction are
not generally publicized - in other words, they are carried out
behind the public's back. Since book confiscations are
accompanied by corresponding criminal proceedings against all
persons involved in the production, import and/or distribution
of forbidden literature - i.e., against authors, editors,
publishers, booksellers, printers, and multiple-copy purchasers,
even in cases where the books were produced, distributed or
bought at a time when they were not yet banned - the list of
persons being prosecuted for "thought crimes" in Germany is
growing at an alarming rate. These account for a considerable
portion of those cases which have led to the recent enormous
increase in the category of alleged "right-wing crimes" in
Germany. Because censorship, book burning, and the persecution
of people for "propaganda offenses" in Germany is such an
important, but hardly ever discussed topic, we have included a
more detailed study about that by Anton Mägerle in Appendix 3
of this handbook.
Dissecting the Holocaust Ernst Gauss The Controversy about the Extermination of the Jews
So books are being "secretly burned" yet you can link to them and they're available on amazon.com?

Still, I see no lucid answer of how a country of Jew-haters allows itself to be victimized by the very people it hates into accepting culpability over one of the most horrific crimes in history had they not actually committed it.

And again, what about Hans Frank? He wrote about annihilating Jews in his journals. He was convicted at Nuremberg largely on his own writings. Why would he write about that if it didn't actually occur.

Deniers deny reality.

Yes the German government destroy books they disagree with just as the Nazis did.

• Publications violating laws (that restrict freedom of speech in general) can be censored; their authors can be penalised. Such restrictions are Volksverhetzung, slander and libel(which are in Germany Beleidigung, Verleumdung and Üble Nachrede). Especially Üble Nachrede (defamatory statement) scarcely causes censorship. Üble Nachrede(Defamatory statement) means violating personal rights by spreading gossip/news which are neither evidentially true or false.
Membership in a Nazi party, incitement of hatred against a segment of the population (Volksverhetzung) and Holocaust denial, are illegal in Germany. Publishing, television, public correspondence (including lectures), and music are censored accordingly, with legal consequences that may include jail time.

Censorship in Germany - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
I see nothing in there about "burning." And why did you ignore the rest of my post?

I believe they shred and burn books they disagree with.

I didnt think it worth replying to.

As usual, you make no sense. Nazi Germany was infamous for it anti-Semitism. How to you fool tens of millions of Jew haters that their country was committing genocide against the very people they loathed if it didn't really happen? If it didn't happen, as a country, they would have flat out rejected the Jews' accounts. They would never have banned Holocaust-denial because it would not have happened. You're making shit up out of whole cloth to justify your hallucinations and you don't even care how crazy it makes you sound. And when were books burned after the war? And what about Hans Frank, who wrote about annihilating the Jews in his journals? He was just making that up too, huh? :cuckoo:

Poland, Russia and many other countries were Jew haters at the time - the Dreyfus affair happened in France.

If you ban holocaust revisionism and burn revisionist books and make it a crime punishable by 5 years in prison (the same as for manslaughter) then people tend to be wary of 'going there'.

As a result of the tightening of criminal law, the spring of
1995 saw a wave of book destruction in Germany, in which history
books of revisionist nature as well as political books went the
way of the state shredder.

The fact that books with historical or political content can be destroyed
in Germany on the orders of a court is largely unknown. This may
be due to the fact that such campaigns of book destruction are
not generally publicized - in other words, they are carried out
behind the public's back. Since book confiscations are
accompanied by corresponding criminal proceedings against all
persons involved in the production, import and/or distribution
of forbidden literature - i.e., against authors, editors,
publishers, booksellers, printers, and multiple-copy purchasers,
even in cases where the books were produced, distributed or
bought at a time when they were not yet banned - the list of
persons being prosecuted for "thought crimes" in Germany is
growing at an alarming rate. These account for a considerable
portion of those cases which have led to the recent enormous
increase in the category of alleged "right-wing crimes" in
Germany. Because censorship, book burning, and the persecution
of people for "propaganda offenses" in Germany is such an
important, but hardly ever discussed topic, we have included a
more detailed study about that by Anton Mägerle in Appendix 3
of this handbook.
Dissecting the Holocaust Ernst Gauss The Controversy about the Extermination of the Jews
So books are being "secretly burned" yet you can link to them and they're available on amazon.com?

Still, I see no lucid answer of how a country of Jew-haters allows itself to be victimized by the very people it hates into accepting culpability over one of the most horrific crimes in history had they not actually committed it.

And again, what about Hans Frank? He wrote about annihilating Jews in his journals. He was convicted at Nuremberg largely on his own writings. Why would he write about that if it didn't actually occur.

Deniers deny reality.

Yes the German government destroy books they disagree with just as the Nazis did.

• Publications violating laws (that restrict freedom of speech in general) can be censored; their authors can be penalised. Such restrictions are Volksverhetzung, slander and libel(which are in Germany Beleidigung, Verleumdung and Üble Nachrede). Especially Üble Nachrede (defamatory statement) scarcely causes censorship. Üble Nachrede(Defamatory statement) means violating personal rights by spreading gossip/news which are neither evidentially true or false.
Membership in a Nazi party, incitement of hatred against a segment of the population (Volksverhetzung) and Holocaust denial, are illegal in Germany. Publishing, television, public correspondence (including lectures), and music are censored accordingly, with legal consequences that may include jail time.

Censorship in Germany - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
I see nothing in there about "burning." And why did you ignore the rest of my post?

I believe they shred and burn books they disagree with.

I didnt think it worth replying to.
And still no response to Hans Frank's journal's which were used against him to convict.

Why do the Juden here act so ugly and exhibit such rude behavior?? ..... :cool:
They're like inmates of a lunatic asylum, complete loons :cow:
I have noticed the juden can remain calm unless someone mentions the Holohoax myth.

Then they exhibit an uncontrolled Pavlovian response and act like a wild dog with rabies. ...... :eek-52:

They are not allowed to question it, and it exasperates them. Imagine a large part of WWII they are not allowed to question. That is like saying , when in school , do not raise your hand.

I was always taught there is no dumb question, and was encouraged to ask question, and now I have learned to question everything.

Yes they have a trained response.

[
And still no response to Hans Frank's journal's which were used against him to convict.

You'll have to quote or link to whatever point you are trying to make.

I've just shown you how the German gov burn books just like the Nazis yet you are impervious to this reality.

[

You'll have to quote or link to whatever point you are trying to make.

I've just shown you how the German gov burn books just like the Nazis yet you are impervious to this reality.

Heres one for ya from Israel site ,

The Root Cause of all the conflicts in the Middle East

Articles
Apr 13, 2014
Why are so many of the grandchildren of Nazis and Nazi collaborators who brought us the Holocaust once again declaring war on the Jews?

Why have we seen such an increase in anti-Semitism and irrationally virulent anti-Zionism in western Europe?

To answer these questions, a myth must first be exposed. That myth is the one perpetrated by the French, the Dutch, the Norwegians, the Swiss, the Belgians, the Austrians, and many other western Europeans: namely that the Holocaust was solely the work of German Nazis aided perhaps by some Polish, Ukrainian, Latvian, Lithuanian, and Estonian collaborators.
FALSE.

The Holocaust was perpetrated by Europeans — by Nazi sympathizers and collaborators among the French, Dutch, Norwegians, Swiss, Belgians, Austrians and other Europeans, both Western and Eastern.
(sounds like everyone)

Jews and Arabs have been tricked by the winners of WW1, Britain and France (Europe) into war for 95 years, until 1919 Jews and Arabs used to be allies
. The middle east was supposed to become 1 big Arab Kingdom with 1 Jewish nation. Some feared for Europe’s Economy if there would have been 2 countries in the middle east living in peace since WW1, a Jewish state and 1 Arab kingdom. By looking deep into the history you can see we are being fooled for the interest of Europe’s economy.
The middle east, which is a strategic location in the world and rich in natural resources, was supposed to become a scientifically advanced Union between Arabs and Jews.
The Root Cause of all the conflicts in the Middle East

DR. SEIDL: What were your aims when you took over the post of Governor General?

FRANK: I was not informed about anything. I heard about special action commandos of the SS here during this trial. In connection with and immediately following my appointment, special powers were given to Himmler, and my competence in many essential matters was taken away from me. A number of Reich offices governed directly in matters of economy, social policy, currency policy, food policy, and therefore, all I could do was to lay upon myself the task of seeing to it that amid the conflagration of this war, some sort of an order should be built up which would enable men to live. The work I did out there, therefore, cannot be judged in the light of the moment, but must be judged in its entirety, and we shall have to come to that later. My aim was to safeguard justice, without doing harm to our war effort.

DR. SEIDL: Did the Reichsfuehrer SS and Chief of the German Police, before he carried out security police measures in the Government General, ever obtain your approval?

FRANK: Not in a single case.

The Avalon Project Nuremberg Trial Proceedings Vol. 12

So Frank, from his own words, knew nothing about 'special action commandos of the SS' and 'was not informed about anything'.

He also states he did not give approval for any special actions.

Which story should I believe here,

There were several attempts to escape en route to Treblinka. Most failed. There were also attempts to escape the camp itself. One such attempt was planned as the Germans prepared to liquidate the camp. The SS and their Ukrainian collaborators suppressed the uprising and killed most of the 750 Jews who had attempted to escape.
Between March and the end of July 1943, the victims’ bodies were exhumed and burned by the Sonderkommando. The camp buildings were destroyed and the ground ploughed back to farmland. The site was then given to a Ukrainian family.
http://www.theholocaustexplained.org/ks3/the-final-solution/the-death-camps/treblinka/#.VEFgGcJ0xjo

In August, 1943, Tremblinka,
the camp with gas chambers, where the Nazis had murdered
hundreds of thousands of Jews, was completely destroyed

by its inmates, who slew thirty German and Ukrainian

guards. The Jews seized the ammunition, set fire to the

buildings, and destroyed the gas chambers
. Two hundred
succeeded in escaping to the neighboring woods. Resistance
was also offered by the 7,000 surviving Jews of Tarnow

http://www.bjpa.org/Publications/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=19430

(and now you know why I do not believe in the gas chambers , or the numbers., but I will admit many Jews were indeed casualties of war)

There are both Zionist sites and writings.

In the greatest Country in the world everyone has the right to be stupid. Some take advantage of it more than others and the union based education system does it's best to dumb down students. What can you do with a kid who comes home and tells you that the Holocaust didn't exist? Explain that the education system sometimes teaches falsehoods and he needs to think for himself?

Yeh but what if he thinks for himself and comes to the conclusion the holocaust didn't happen, should you beat him until he sees it did happen and tell him never to doubt anything the government or the msm tell him ever again?
Concerned.

Which story should I believe here,

There were several attempts to escape en route to Treblinka. Most failed. There were also attempts to escape the camp itself. One such attempt was planned as the Germans prepared to liquidate the camp. The SS and their Ukrainian collaborators suppressed the uprising and killed most of the 750 Jews who had attempted to escape.
Between March and the end of July 1943, the victims’ bodies were exhumed and burned by the Sonderkommando. The camp buildings were destroyed and the ground ploughed back to farmland. The site was then given to a Ukrainian family.
http://www.theholocaustexplained.org/ks3/the-final-solution/the-death-camps/treblinka/#.VEFgGcJ0xjo

In August, 1943, Tremblinka,
the camp with gas chambers, where the Nazis had murdered
hundreds of thousands of Jews, was completely destroyed

by its inmates, who slew thirty German and Ukrainian

guards. The Jews seized the ammunition, set fire to the

buildings, and destroyed the gas chambers
. Two hundred
succeeded in escaping to the neighboring woods. Resistance
was also offered by the 7,000 surviving Jews of Tarnow

http://www.bjpa.org/Publications/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=19430

(and now you know why I do not believe in the gas chambers , or the numbers., but I will admit many Jews were indeed casualties of war)

There are both Zionist sites and writings.

what does a described episode of resistance have to do with the facts of the
genocide? During the time of black slavery in the USA---there were ESCAPES and
there were uprisings-------does that fact = "THAT SLAVERY THING NEVER
HAPPENED" in your minimind?. My grandfather hailed from Tarnow-----four brothers and their wives and all their children WIPED OUT----

obviously nothing is happening to Syrians ----because there are LIVE SYRIANS
in my town. -------I am acquainted with "PALESTNIANS"------a fact that disproves
claims of "PALESTINIAN" oppression by Israel.

Holocaust denial literature dates all the way back to the early to mid 1930s and it is all written in the same idiotic style. I read it when it was already old- (mid fifties).----tattered old booklets that some of the local yokels still believed.

what does a described episode of resistance have to do with the facts of the
genocide? During the time of black slavery in the USA---there were ESCAPES and
there were uprisings-------does that fact = "THAT SLAVERY THING NEVER
HAPPENED" in your minimind?. My grandfather hailed from Tarnow-----four brothers and their wives and all their children WIPED OUT----

obviously nothing is happening to Syrians ----because there are LIVE SYRIANS
in my town. -------I am acquainted with "PALESTNIANS"------a fact that disproves
claims of "PALESTINIAN" oppression by Israel.

Holocaust denial literature dates all the way back to the early to mid 1930s and it is all written in the same idiotic style. I read it when it was already old- (mid fifties).----tattered old booklets that some of the local yokels still believed.

:ssex:

New Topics

Forum List

Back