Holocaust deniers

Penelope Is there some reason that you wish to INCESSANLTY prove that you are well educated in the
propaganda written by your fellow Nazi war criminals who
escaped the Nuremburg trials and found refuge in arab countries? I have known lots of muslims in my life----but the only ones SO EAGER to quote Nazis have been Pakistanis----are you Pakistani? How did you come by the name "Penelope"? btw-----you know as much about the group LEHI-----as you know about the Talmud------a collection of many
tomes------books you have never seen or touched, That you THROW terms around like "lehi" and "Talmud" is kinda pathetic

It isn't at all necessary for anyone here to prove anything about well documented history. The burden of proof is entirely on the Holocaust deniers. It's difficult for them to prove anything because they never present any factual evidence. The deniers apparently believe all they have to do is postulate a doubt to overturn history. They are clearly very stupid and dishonest people.

It isn't at all necessary for anyone here to prove anything about well documented history. The burden of proof is entirely on the Holocaust deniers. It's difficult for them to prove anything because they never present any factual evidence. The deniers apparently believe all they have to do is postulate a doubt to overturn history. They are clearly very stupid and dishonest people.
I see no reason for you to call people who don't believe in the holocaust myth names.

If you want to believe in the holohoax fantasy that is your prerogative.

And I have no problem with it.

Traudl Junge , she knew nothing about it, no one did till they read the news and watched the TV programs. Everyone knew lots of jews died due to disease and starvation and yes even some brutally executed, but downright gassed, no. There were no gas chambers and the gas Zyclone B was use to de lice. It was a life saver . All kinds of brutal deaths happened in WWII , not limited to Germany. Time you understand that most of this is propaganda and read some more history besides just the holocaust stories, which are mostly made up.

how do you know that the holocaust "stories" are "made up" Penelope? have you ever known people who survived
that era?-----who were THERE? You fascinate me. You know so little of anything else-----but you seem quite
sure of your "beliefs" When I was a child------I knew people who truly believed that the easter bunny left candy in
their baskets. My playmate truly believed that the red clay which lay about one foot down from the topsoil in my town----
was RED because it was NEAR HELL. But we were both about six years old then------and now both of us GREW UP.
You seem desperate to create the illusion that you are somewhat "scholarly" and studied the issue. I am fascinated------did you actually have a formal education beyond the eighth grade? You need not answer any
questions about yourself (as you know) ---but it is hard to
understand a person's POV--without a bit of his background.----
I am a jew----daughter of American born parents----educated in the USA----public education-----my major in college was
Biology. If you do not mind---perhaps you can tell me as much about yourself.

Well the only proof you have is no eye witnesses of the actual gas chambers, and no real no. for how many Jews
died, or how the died. Its all based on what a few nasty Russians said
Are you aware that some of your people wanted to fight with the Germans against Britain WWII. They even killed other jews. Look up the Lehi (Stern Gang) Group. They did the first truck bombing of a building and made the Unabomber look like a sweet guy.
I don't care if you disagree or not, its true. Look up the Lehi Group. You are in denial.

No because the Jews made a law against it, imagine that, people were imprisoned for it, imagine that, no freedom of thought or speech according to Jews. Also in every writing they bring it up, in every talk they bring it up. They have made mega bucks off the holohoax, and they play it like a violin. What the Jews did to Germany and the Germans and what they are doing to Palestine now are the same, they have ruined 2 races, working diligently ruining the Muslims and Arab race and Iran. Nothing has changed.

No because the Jews made a law against it, imagine that, people were imprisoned for it, imagine that, no freedom of thought or speech according to Jews. Also in every writing they bring it up, in every talk they bring it up. They have made mega bucks off the holohoax, and they play it like a violin. What the Jews did to Germany and the Germans and what they are doing to Palestine now are the same, they have ruined 2 races, working diligently ruining the Muslims and Arab race and Iran. Nothing has changed.

Nothing you say matters because everything you say is based on hatred and ignorance.

It's actually not at all necessary to address them as though they argue from anything like an equal position.

Thats because you have no proof of your gas chambers.

Its a horror story piece of war propaganda simple as that.

The zionists need to keep it alive because it is a fig leaf for their atrocities in Palestine.

The zionists need to keep it alive because it is a fig leaf for their atrocities in Palestine.
Actually there is plenty of proof. The problem is you refuse to believe it because of your hatred for Jews.

What did these soldiers say, did they see gas chambers?

I have known lots of people who saw gas chambers----
interestingly------one of them was a young german gentile
woman------she was an immigrant to the USA-----who in the
very early 1950s-----was hired by my father to care for me
and my brothers while my mom was hospitalized for several
months.-----nice lady. I have also known people who survived the filth you deny------
There is more credible proof that Big Foot exists than there is to back up the Holohoax fantasy myth.

Big Foot did exist------his other name was BIG KANZEER----
He grew out of a mound of dung that fell from the hindquarters of a sow named amina----in a city named
KACCA. The BIG FOOT aka KANZEER KHARAH
ibn SHARMOOTAH ----KACCAI is clearly and credibly
documented as being a thief and a murderer and a rapist
as well as a filthy liar--------some people worship it and those
people have murdered in the hundreds of millions in the name of the MOUND OF KHARAH

I have known lots of people who saw gas chambers----
interestingly------one of them was a young german gentile
woman------she was an immigrant to the USA-----who in the
very early 1950s-----was hired by my father to care for me
and my brothers while my mom was hospitalized for several
months.-----nice lady. I have also known people who survived the filth you deny------

Big Foot did exist------his other name was BIG KANZEER----
He grew out of a mound of dung that fell from the hindquarters of a sow named amina----in a city named
KACCA. The BIG FOOT aka KANZEER KHARAH
ibn SHARMOOTAH ----KACCAI is clearly and credibly
documented as being a thief and a murderer and a rapist
as well as a filthy liar--------some people worship it and those
people have murdered in the hundreds of millions in the name of the MOUND OF KHARAH
Rosie, you should know by now that Sunni Troll thrives whenever you respond to his idiotic posts.
If you ignore him, eventually he will find another thread to troll. :cool:

It's actually not at all necessary to address them as though they argue from anything like an equal position.

No doubt many things are simple as that for people like you.

Rosie, you should know by now that Sunni Troll thrives whenever you respond to his idiotic posts.
......................^^ new USMB format........same ole stalker..... lol
So I'm stalking you, even though I wasn't even talking to you? Interesting. :lol:
Sunni Troll isn't the brightest of trolls :cool:

......................^^ new USMB format........same ole stalker..... lol
So I'm stalking you, even though I wasn't even talking to you? Interesting. :lol:
Sunni Troll isn't the brightest of trolls :cool:

He is not supposed to be bright-----he is supposed
to parrot the filth of the KHUBAH JUMAAT ----an
interesting principle of the teachings of the rapist pig----
is ---in sum and substance--- 'debate is blasphemy----
everything is KNOWN----and revealed in the Koran"
try not to laugh---if you were eating an choked---SORRY!!!

Forum List

Back