Holocaust denier given suspended sentence

Its a bit more than "unpopular". Why do you use weasel words to excuse wickedness ?
Why do you find it necessary to jail people because of...words?
Why do you rush to defend holocaust deniers ? Is there something you want to tell us ?
I don't rush to defend Holocaust deniers.

I will rush to defend freedom of speech, no matter how much you or I find it reprehensible.

Is there something you want me to tell you?

Are you insinuating I may be a closet Nazi and deny the holocaust occurred?

I enlisted in the Military to ensure that the slaughter of millions never happens again on this planet.

I resent the use of the word Nazi against anyone because you disagree with what they say.

You assholes throw that word around, accusing Republicans and Conservatives that I found it necessary to align myself in their defense.

The hatred you show towards Americans should earn you a stiff prison sentence, no?
I havent called you a Nazi. Just wondering why you defend holocaust deniers. Listen,they can believe any sick shit that they want. What they cant do is invent their own fucked up alternate reality and then use that to persecute Jews ,or Muslims or Gays for that matter. Too many have died to see that ideology given a hearing.

according to the article that tainted presented----the bitch actually wrote jew-hate songs and
did U-tubes featuring her art. THAT IS INCITEMENT----not just mental masturbation

So how is any of that illegal in this country? Hate speech crimes are a very slippery slope.

Yeah, I am sure they baking 6 foot loaves of bread in those ovens also!
Actually, you are correct. The oven's were used for baking bread.

It's claimed a few oven's were allegedly used as crematoriums. Although no human ashes where ever found inside the ovens. .... :cool:

Bullshit!

However, coming from you that is expected and I respect your right to be a dumbass!

However, coming from you that is expected and I respect your right to be a dumbass!
No need to be rude and resort to personal attacks.

Since you seem to feel an overwhelming emotional need to believe in the "official" holocaust story.

That is your prerogative, and I don't hold it against you. .... :cool:

No, I have the right to call you anything I wish for believing lies. You are quite the dumbass for not knowing the truth. You want a debate that has been held over the past 70 years ad nauseum. You are wrong.

Repent your sins and go forth and be a dumbass no more! You will get along better with people if you do.

Obviously, there must be something to hide concerning the so called Holocaust?

When governments make laws forbidding an open discussion or debate about the alleged event.

Seriously, what are they afraid of ?? ... :dunno:

Obviously, there must be something to hide concerning the so called Holocaust?

When governments make laws forbidding an open discussion or debate about the alleged event.

Seriously, what are they afraid of?? ... :dunno:

They don't want people using that type of speech to incite others to follow the Nazi example and beliefs. It's not right, but that is why they do it.

Why do you find it necessary to jail people because of...words?
Why do you rush to defend holocaust deniers ? Is there something you want to tell us ?

I will rush to defend freedom of speech, no matter how much you or I find it reprehensible.

I enlisted in the Military to ensure that the slaughter of millions never happens again on this planet.

I resent the use of the word Nazi against anyone because you disagree with what they say.

You assholes throw that word around, accusing Republicans and Conservatives that I found it necessary to align myself in their defense.

The hatred you show towards Americans should earn you a stiff prison sentence, no?
I havent called you a Nazi. Just wondering why you defend holocaust deniers. Listen,they can believe any sick shit that they want. What they cant do is invent their own fucked up alternate reality and then use that to persecute Jews ,or Muslims or Gays for that matter. Too many have died to see that ideology given a hearing.

according to the article that tainted presented----the bitch actually wrote jew-hate songs and
did U-tubes featuring her art. THAT IS INCITEMENT----not just mental masturbation

So how is any of that illegal in this country? Hate speech crimes are a very slippery slope.

to which country to you refer? ----the Chabloz bitch is england

Duh!

"This country" should give you a clue.

What ever they do in England is their problem. We solved that problem on this date 242 years ago.

Duh!

What ever they do in England is their problem. We solved that problem on this date 242 years ago.

right-----England had lots of Nazi advocates and still does-----England was hard
hit by Germany and even so----lots of brits still kiss german ass-----so England made a few laws to PROTECT ITSELF from Nazi lovers

Duh!

right-----England had lots of Nazi advocates and still does-----England was hard
hit by Germany and even so----lots of brits still kiss german ass-----so England made a few laws to PROTECT ITSELF from Nazi lovers

Britain had a lot of trouble with Nazis in the 30s. Google the Battle of Cable St and Oswald Mosley.

Nobody wants to see a return to those days. Holocaust denial is a huge step in that direction and we aint having it.

Holocaust denier who wrote antisemitic songs calling gas chambers 'a proven hoax' spared jail

I think some time behind bars might have done the nazi slag some good.

Yeah, I mean, fuck free speech and all that.
I understand the point you are making and it is something that always needs to be kept under review. But there is a lot of evidence that hate incitement leads to violence. You have not suffered in the US as we have in Europe. Maybe that helps you to remain detatched from it.
It is not a "detachment."

We don't "suffer" it because of our Constitution. A long-standing gentleman's agreement, you could say.

We understand that your freedom ends at the beginning of my face.

Incite violence?

You all need to learn to control yourselves and your emotions.

You seem to find it acceptable to punish, jail or beat those you disagree with.
Our laws apply to everyone. Not just nazis.

The UK has modeled it's laws, and video surveillance strongly upon Orwell's 1984, or so it seems.

Holocaust denier who wrote antisemitic songs calling gas chambers 'a proven hoax' spared jail

I think some time behind bars might have done the nazi slag some good.

Yeah, I mean, fuck free speech and all that.
I understand the point you are making and it is something that always needs to be kept under review. But there is a lot of evidence that hate incitement leads to violence. You have not suffered in the US as we have in Europe. Maybe that helps you to remain detatched from it.
It is not a "detachment."

We don't "suffer" it because of our Constitution. A long-standing gentleman's agreement, you could say.

We understand that your freedom ends at the beginning of my face.

Incite violence?

You all need to learn to control yourselves and your emotions.

You seem to find it acceptable to punish, jail or beat those you disagree with.
Our laws apply to everyone. Not just nazis.

The UK has modeled it's laws, and video surveillance strongly upon Orwell's 1984, or so it seems.
You have never read 1984 you cretin.

Forum List

Back