Holocaust cartoon contest

Don't you think that if Pakistan put on a cartoon contest mocking Indians, the Indians would be enraged too?

Pakistan does far worse than drawing cartoons. But that is a different issue.

that is a matter of BIASED opinion. The very first person I knew well from India---was a surgeon from New Dehli. His take on indian hindus was "SOMEDAY WE'LL DRINK THEIR BLOOD"------he was not Pakistani-----he was from New Dehli. He must had some reason for his opinion of HINDU INDIA ------Kashmir
seemed to bother him ------as well as mass murders committed upon muslims
by hindus
He insisted that hindu Indians are depraved murderers

It will be in the interest of Israel and world Jewry to understand that Pakistani nuclear weapons are no less dangerous than what Iran may one day have. The reasons are many. Thousands of mosques in Pakistan preach the annihilation of Israel through jihad every Friday. Pakistani kids are to this day taught all kinds of nonsense about Jews; Hitler is not projected as a villain of history in Pakistan school books. Right-wing Pakistan defense analysts like Zaid Hamid, who reflects the thinking of the infamous spy service Inter Services Intelligence, openly call for threatening and beating Israel militarily. Pakistan media echoes the state's propaganda to project Jews as bad and Israel as evil, for no rhyme or reason.

Why Israel should be concerned over Pakistan nukes - Blogs - Jerusalem Post

And Israel's ally in that part of the world has already warned Pakistan that it faces their nuclear weapons if it fires just one missile at Israel. So there is nothing to fear from Pakistan while India is on full alert

Who is Israel's ally in that part of the world who is willing to take on Pakistan on behalf of Israel? I know US will take on Pakistan on behalf of Israel but US is not located in that part of the world.

India which has told Pakistan they will unleash their nuclear weapons on them if they fire one at Israel

that is a matter of BIASED opinion. The very first person I knew well from India---was a surgeon from New Dehli. His take on indian hindus was "SOMEDAY WE'LL DRINK THEIR BLOOD"------he was not Pakistani-----he was from New Dehli. He must had some reason for his opinion of HINDU INDIA ------Kashmir
seemed to bother him ------as well as mass murders committed upon muslims
by hindus
He insisted that hindu Indians are depraved murderers

It will be in the interest of Israel and world Jewry to understand that Pakistani nuclear weapons are no less dangerous than what Iran may one day have. The reasons are many. Thousands of mosques in Pakistan preach the annihilation of Israel through jihad every Friday. Pakistani kids are to this day taught all kinds of nonsense about Jews; Hitler is not projected as a villain of history in Pakistan school books. Right-wing Pakistan defense analysts like Zaid Hamid, who reflects the thinking of the infamous spy service Inter Services Intelligence, openly call for threatening and beating Israel militarily. Pakistan media echoes the state's propaganda to project Jews as bad and Israel as evil, for no rhyme or reason.

Why Israel should be concerned over Pakistan nukes - Blogs - Jerusalem Post

And Israel's ally in that part of the world has already warned Pakistan that it faces their nuclear weapons if it fires just one missile at Israel. So there is nothing to fear from Pakistan while India is on full alert

Who is Israel's ally in that part of the world who is willing to take on Pakistan on behalf of Israel? I know US will take on Pakistan on behalf of Israel but US is not located in that part of the world.

fret not, Vik-----actually, Pakistan is not a threat to Israel. As to the US-----the US has never "taken" on any country on behalf of Israel

You are partially correct. And, I will add this: I doubt the US will take on Pakistan on behalf of Israel because Pakistan is a nuclear armed state. From Israeli perspective, India is the only country that I can think of who can be designated friendly if not ally in that region.

On a separate note, I think Pakistan and Israel should make great friends.

Are you out of your mind, Pakistan has already sent troops to invade Israel twice and had their butts kicked both times. Then during operation cast lead threatened Israel with nuclear weapons

Forum List

Back