Hollywoood Jews writers love to put down RC especially but Christians in general

Your statement---thunderfart-----is a thunderous lie----if it were true you could EASILY provide examples of my "hated comments" of at least FIVE DIFFERENT NON JEWISH ETHNIC GROUPS-------I will give you a break-----find just the hate statements on FOUR different non jewish ethnic groups.
Later on I will read your citation
So easy to find examples of irosie's bigotry. It was fun reviewing some of more demented rants from this obviously damaged personality.

So here are a few of irosie92's loony comments denigrating Pakistanis, French Canadians, Muslims in general, Christians, Italians, white people in general, etc.

5 Chinese Combat Ships Off Alaska

The Death of the Western Way of Life.

ISIS destroys another Temple in Syria

Fun Facts You Didn’t Know About Jews

Billionaires Beach

Do Jews Own The Media?

Moreover irosie91 clearly attacks gentiles societies as a whole. Looks like you've been exposed as a stupid bigot.

you are desperate thunderfart--------the fact that Chinese people have been known to eat whale meat means I AM BIGOTED??--------I would probably like it myself-----whales are mammals and their striated muscle is PROBABLY very much like PRIME BEEF. do you HATE the Chinese people who eat whale ??? why? do you also hate people who eat dog? a very pleasant colleague of mine from the Philippines loved to eat dog. I consider it idiotic that people in the USA
can be criminally charged for doing so-------(he did not eat it in the USA----the man is also an ardent catholic-----he probably used to give it up for LENT) If a person can raise chickens and eat them------I see no reason why people cannot raise dogs and eat them

I would probably like it myself-----whales are mammals and their striated muscle is PROBABLY very much like PRIME BEEF. do you HATE the Chinese people who eat whale ??? why? do you also hate people who eat dog? a very pleasant colleague of mine from the Philippines loved to eat dog. I consider it idiotic that people in the USA
can be criminally charged for doing so-------(he did not eat it in the USA----the man is also an ardent catholic-----he probably used to give it up for LENT) If a person can raise chickens and eat them------I see no reason why people cannot raise dogs and eat them
If you can't focus maybe your keeper should give you your medication.

Why attack the Chinese for eating endangered species, isn't it the Japanese who eat whale meat?

Ray Donovan wrote by a Jew woman is about a screwed up Irish Catholic family, and the RC Priest sexual abuse scandal in it . His partner is a Israelite ex mossed agent and sevreral actors are Jews including the main one Ray (Is there any mention about how the Orthodox Jewish society in Ny, sends their pedophiles to Israel no, or about the sucking circumcism they still do. Takes a Jew to write about Hollywood, since most of them are Jews.

Then we have the Big Bang Theory, goes out of its way to smear RC and Christians In general, but it was also wrote by Jews and well Howard, his wife (the little one who plays the RC girl) , Amy, Stuart , and Leonard's mother are all Jews in real life. Of course we have Sheldon and Leonard named after Sheldon Leonard,

I could go on but you get the drift.
There will always be hateful evil individuals, (not entire groups of people). What you have to decide is if you want to continue to be one or if you want to change.

Your right, I have no choice but to put up with the assholes in power, aka Jews in charge of Hollywood and Media.

Don't renew your cable "service"...turn off your television.

Television in the modern day serves four primary purposes:

1) To make White people look bad.

2) To make non-Whites (especially Negroes and Jews) look good.

3) To thoroughly and incessantly promote Social-Marxist or Anti European propaganda (race-mixing, homosexuality, hyper-sexualization, globalism, feminism etc.)

4) It serves as a tool of mass-distraction to keep The Herd mesmerized and glued to a programming schedule of absolute mind-rot.

I would probably like it myself-----whales are mammals and their striated muscle is PROBABLY very much like PRIME BEEF. do you HATE the Chinese people who eat whale ??? why? do you also hate people who eat dog? a very pleasant colleague of mine from the Philippines loved to eat dog. I consider it idiotic that people in the USA
If you can't focus maybe your keeper should give you your medication.

Why attack the Chinese for eating endangered species, isn't it the Japanese who eat whale meat?

oh-----its the Japanese? I was not ATTACKING them----
and as far as I know-----whales are not endangered by
an occasional whale meat feast from out of the pacific-----
the stuff is not being CANNED commercially. If it is---
--I would like to try a can

Ray Donovan wrote by a Jew woman is about a screwed up Irish Catholic family, and the RC Priest sexual abuse scandal in it . His partner is a Israelite ex mossed agent and sevreral actors are Jews including the main one Ray (Is there any mention about how the Orthodox Jewish society in Ny, sends their pedophiles to Israel no, or about the sucking circumcism they still do. Takes a Jew to write about Hollywood, since most of them are Jews.

Then we have the Big Bang Theory, goes out of its way to smear RC and Christians In general, but it was also wrote by Jews and well Howard, his wife (the little one who plays the RC girl) , Amy, Stuart , and Leonard's mother are all Jews in real life. Of course we have Sheldon and Leonard named after Sheldon Leonard,

There will always be hateful evil individuals, (not entire groups of people). What you have to decide is if you want to continue to be one or if you want to change.

Your right, I have no choice but to put up with the assholes in power, aka Jews in charge of Hollywood and Media.

3) To promote a thoroughly Social-Marxist or Anti European propaganda (race-mixing, homosexuality, hyper-sexualization, globalism, feminism etc.)

4) It serves as a tool of mass-distraction to keep The Herd mesmerized and glued to a programming schedule of absolute mind-rot.

gilla ----google ----"referential thinking"

3) To promote a thoroughly Social-Marxist or Anti European propaganda (race-mixing, homosexuality, hyper-sexualization, globalism, feminism etc.)

google "holodomor"...google "lev bronstein"...google "bolshevik revolution"....google "goyim"..and "shiksa"....and "unclean"

google "holodomor"...google "lev bronstein"...google "bolshevik revolution"....google "goyim"..and "shiksa"....and "unclean"

what for? I have known how islamo Nazi pigs use those terms for decades----actually SCORES OF YEARS I read the islamo Nazi literature as a child

google: hitler had one ball and the backwoods people who worship and emulate the inadequate thus angry one ball man.
Google: Penelope and her many alter ego post names keeps Marge Shot'z nose hair clippings in a jar next to her bed.
Google: psychology displaced blame
Google: those who didn't get chosen to play a tree in their school play blame all actors and producers and hollywood.
Google Honey Boo Boo's Mom June's look alike knows how to post Klan propaganda on USMB

what for? I have known how islamo Nazi pigs use those terms for decades----actually SCORES OF YEARS I read the islamo Nazi literature as a child

google referential thinking, then. :dunno:

google: hitler had one ball and the backwoods people who worship and emulate the inadequate thus angry one ball man.
Google: Penelope and her many alter ego post names keeps Marge Shot'z nose hair clippings in a jar next to her bed.
Google: psychology displaced blame
Google: those who didn't get chosen to play a tree in their school play blame all actors and producers and hollywood.
Google Honey Boo Boo's Mom June's look alike knows how to post Klan propaganda on USMB

google "unstable"

Google Honey Boo Boo's Mom June's look alike
Every group has unattractive members.

1292805378612.jpg

pajama+boy+1.jpg

well known child molester
woody-allen.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back