Hollywoood Jews writers love to put down RC especially but Christians in general

Ray Donovan wrote by a Jew woman is about a screwed up Irish Catholic family, and the RC Priest sexual abuse scandal in it . His partner is a Israelite ex mossed agent and sevreral actors are Jews including the main one Ray (Is there any mention about how the Orthodox Jewish society in Ny, sends their pedophiles to Israel no, or about the sucking circumcism they still do. Takes a Jew to write about Hollywood, since most of them are Jews.

Then we have the Big Bang Theory, goes out of its way to smear RC and Christians In general, but it was also wrote by Jews and well Howard, his wife (the little one who plays the RC girl) , Amy, Stuart , and Leonard's mother are all Jews in real life. Of course we have Sheldon and Leonard named after Sheldon Leonard,

I could go on but you get the drift.
^ This is a real anti-semite, folks. President Obama is not one....but the OP is.

Anti Semite is not the definition of what I am, how dare the Jews think Semite is only for them. Just another example of making it all about them. Call me what you will, I do not care. I am just stating the obvious, how Hollywood Jews, or if your will, mainly atheists that run Hollywood , are doing whatever they can to degrade Christianity. If you don't see the irony that is too bad.

DA JOOOOOS MAGICALLY GOT ALL DA MONEEEEEEEEEE-----its the first lesson that the shit learn in their cribs as their parents slug booze down their throats and
crawl all over every kid in the village. So convenient----when the daddy pig spends his salary at the saloon and the whore house mommy says "baby don't cry-----you are hungry because DA JOOOOOS took daddys money"
I mentioned Jews "possessed by delusions of superiority and hatred of non-Jews" and irosie91 helped out by manifesting the hate often found in the Jewish community. For irosie91 non-Jews are drunks and child molesters, the women are whores. irosie91 might be dismissed as a clownish ignorant bigot, but the evidence shows she is not atypical.
Non-Jews are drunks and child molesters, the women are whores.

:eusa_whistle:

DA JOOOOOS MAGICALLY GOT ALL DA MONEEEEEEEEEE-----its the first lesson that the shit learn in their cribs as their parents slug booze down their throats and
crawl all over every kid in the village. So convenient----when the daddy pig spends his salary at the saloon and the whore house mommy says "baby don't cry-----you are hungry because DA JOOOOOS took daddys money"
I mentioned Jews "possessed by delusions of superiority and hatred of non-Jews" and irosie91 helped out by manifesting the hate often found in the Jewish community. For irosie91 non-Jews are drunks and child molesters, the women are whores. irosie91 might be dismissed as a clownish ignorant bigot, but the evidence shows she is not atypical.

the evidence of the ages ---- "THUNDER....." has shown that YOU are not atypical------upon the dead bodies of millions of infants. The evidence of the ages -----has shown----that your sluts have spread their filth across the continents------filling the madhouses with sad products of their brain damaged spawn.-------spawn of your booze swilling whores and the spawn of your narcotic addicted whores-------line the gutters of the world

Ray Donovan wrote by a Jew woman is about a screwed up Irish Catholic family, and the RC Priest sexual abuse scandal in it . His partner is a Israelite ex mossed agent and sevreral actors are Jews including the main one Ray (Is there any mention about how the Orthodox Jewish society in Ny, sends their pedophiles to Israel no, or about the sucking circumcism they still do. Takes a Jew to write about Hollywood, since most of them are Jews.

Then we have the Big Bang Theory, goes out of its way to smear RC and Christians In general, but it was also wrote by Jews and well Howard, his wife (the little one who plays the RC girl) , Amy, Stuart , and Leonard's mother are all Jews in real life. Of course we have Sheldon and Leonard named after Sheldon Leonard,

I could go on but you get the drift.
^ This is a real anti-semite, folks. President Obama is not one....but the OP is.

Anti Semite is not the definition of what I am, how dare the Jews think Semite is only for them. Just another example of making it all about them. Call me what you will, I do not care. I am just stating the obvious, how Hollywood Jews, or if your will, mainly atheists that run Hollywood , are doing whatever they can to degrade Christianity. If you don't see the irony that is too bad.

Anti semite ---means ---"hatred of jews"------It is the definition of the word------jews did not make that determination but islamo Nazi sluts and pimps like to claim that jews INVENTED
the word.. It is not at all obvious that Jews----in Hollywood or elsewhere do anything to degrade Christianity----but the claim that jews do so is an old one. Libels justify pogroms and lynchings which the frustrated sluts and the depraved pimps of your ilk find entertaining. The depravity of your ilk is well known-------- your sluts dance over the dead bodies of black children you lynched on moronic sex libels. You carry the legacy of the ROMAN CIRCUSES where those of your ilk moaned in ORGIASTIC ECSTASY as men, women and children were devoured by lions ------in fact you and yours even ENJOYED crucifixtions-------the very depraved and horrific execution style that filth of your kind devised.

Thunderbird lied again-----at no point did I claim that all non jews are drunks and child molesters-----I referred SPECIFICALLY to the islamo Nazi scum amongst them.
The propaganda that both Penelope and Thunderbird parrot----can be heard INCESSANTLY in the vicinity of methadone clinics and the gutters of inner cities-----don't trip over the booze bottles

the evidence of the ages ---- "THUNDER....." has shown that YOU are not atypical------upon the dead bodies of millions of infants. The evidence of the ages -----has shown----that your sluts have spread their filth across the continents------filling the madhouses with sad products of their brain damaged spawn.-------spawn of your booze swilling whores and the spawn of your narcotic addicted whores-------line the gutters of the world
irosie91 traces her ancestry back to a brief encounter between an obese fly-covered whore and her lover, a deformed and badly-infected baboon. The male members of the clan spent most of their time prancing about in frilly undergarments. However, the female members mated with a local herd of swine with such enthusiasm the tribe's population increased rapidly. irosie91's ancestors inhabited reeking swamps and fed upon innocent children stolen in the night. The tribe's loathsome cannibalistic practices earned them the just condemnation of mankind.

irosie91's family album:

145786107_cdf61651b1_z.jpg

Sheldon Adelson
SHELDON-ADELSON_original.jpg

Notice the family resemblance?

irosie91 traces her ancestry back to a brief encounter between an obese fly-covered whore and her lover, a deformed and badly-infected baboon. The male members of the clan spent most of their time prancing about in frilly undergarments. However, the female members mated with a local herd of swine with such enthusiasm the tribe's population increased rapidly. irosie91's ancestors inhabited reeking swamps and fed upon innocent children stolen in the night. The tribe's loathsome cannibalistic practices earned them the just condemnation of mankind.

irosie91's family album:

145786107_cdf61651b1_z.jpg

Sheldon Adelson
SHELDON-ADELSON_original.jpg

Notice the family resemblance?

A sunday school lesson, thunder?

A sunday school lesson, thunder?
Don't start whining. If you are going to make stupid bigoted comments about all the gentile ethnic groups you shouldn't be surprised when people criticize your own group.

try again thunderfart-----at no time did I comment on "all gentile ethnic groups" -------for bigotry and filth-----read your own posts and those of your fellow islamonazi ---Penelope. Did you and she share the same catechism whore?

at no time did I comment on "all gentile ethnic groups"
Please stop lying. In our various encounters you've expressed hatred of just about every non-Jewish ethnic group.

Is this sort of bigotry part of your culture?

Check out the article: Israel and Anti-Gentile Traditions

Your statement---thunderfart-----is a thunderous lie----if it were true you could EASILY provide examples of my "hated comments" of at least FIVE DIFFERENT NON JEWISH ETHNIC GROUPS-------I will give you a break-----find just the hate statements on FOUR different non jewish ethnic groups.
Later on I will read your citation

thunderfart-----you made no point-----you cited SHAHAK. I am very familiar with his nonsense. He was among the last of a long line and in the past a significantly large group of virulent communists in Israel ----bitter that he could not successfully sell Stalinism and atheism thruout the land. His long life is a testament to the tolerance of dissidents that has characterized jewish society for thousands of years. In classical Christian societies he would have been dead at a young age---and in MODERN muslim societies----he would be executed even younger. An interesting factoid of jewish history is that even 2500 years ago----people like Shahak were simply diagnosed as psychotic-------considered afflicted with a sickness and tolerated as a victim of that misfortune. It is no coincidence that important innovators in the field of psychiatry were jews----eg Freud. Charcot was not a jew-----but he did exhibit .......tendencies. I am not proposing a diagnosis of
psychosis for Shahak-----his problem in classical terminology was "personality disorder". Lately the terminology has changed somewhat-------I am not current.
For the sake of credibility-----it is silly to cite Shahak or any person DEVOTED to pet iconoclastic projects. I consider Robert Spencer a very credible scholar----but since he has
a special pet project of "outing" islam-----I never cite his writings. Try doing your own thinking----your head will not
explode

You got those examples of "rosie hatred of all non-Jewish ethnic groups" yet? How about just three?

It is no coincidence that important innovators in the field of psychiatry were jews----eg Freud.
Freud was worthless.

Why Freud Was Not a Scientist | RealClearScience

Shahak-----his problem in classical terminology was "personality disorder".
You see we can't take you seriously because you avoid the man's work and instead offer only a personal attack.

I did not ATTACK him------I correctly stated that he was an avid communist--------in the Stalinist style. He would probably take it as a compliment. As such he was an avid atheist to the point of being EVANGELISTIC about sharing the GOSPEL of (not saint marx) but SAINT STALIN. He was not satisfied to keep his beliefs PERSONAL------he struggled to
promulgate them He was far from being alone in Israel during his generation. The Stalinist craze seems to have died
back somewhat.

Your statement---thunderfart-----is a thunderous lie----if it were true you could EASILY provide examples of my "hated comments" of at least FIVE DIFFERENT NON JEWISH ETHNIC GROUPS-------I will give you a break-----find just the hate statements on FOUR different non jewish ethnic groups.
Later on I will read your citation
So easy to find examples of irosie's bigotry. It was fun reviewing some of the more demented rants from this obviously damaged personality.

So here are a few of irosie92's loony comments denigrating Pakistanis, Hispanics, French Canadians, Muslims in general, Christians, Italians, white people in general, the Chinese, etc.

5 Chinese Combat Ships Off Alaska

The Death of the Western Way of Life.

ISIS destroys another Temple in Syria

Fun Facts You Didn’t Know About Jews

Billionaires Beach

Do Jews Own The Media?

Do Jews Own The Media?

Do Jews Own The Media?

Moreover irosie91 clearly attacks gentile societies as a whole. Looks like she has been exposed as a stupid bigot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back