Hollywoood Jews writers love to put down RC especially but Christians in general

When intellectuals in the science community go head to head with people in the Bible belt like Sheldons mom then there is a clash of science vs irrational zealousy and shows like big bang merely capture that natural real coash using humor. Penelope does not find humor because she is taught to hate & be miserable.
Basically this exposes a very important issue, the OP is now telling us the writers should lie and whitewash
reality which is what the NT did and now we see why these people find lying and whitewashing reality as acceptable behavior. We also see from this, that the OP wants us to give her Lord Satan a fair chance and lay off him.

uhm "sheldons"?? I never watched that soap------I never watched "housewives of timbuctu" either Big bang is a
science vs bible belt thing?--in soap form ? Ok despite humor I will skip it. IMHO (you can leave out that H if you wish) the NT is a testament to roman ambition, not precisely a scriptural writing-------except in parts. It is very contrived in MOST PARTS. Revelations is like a scriptural writing--------but it kinda seems to want to
ape DANIEL a little as if the writers of the NT has an intention of just doing away with the tanach so for literary value they threw in "revelations"

Drinking already?

When intellectuals in the science community go head to head with people in the Bible belt like Sheldons mom then there is a clash of science vs irrational zealousy and shows like big bang merely capture that natural real coash using humor. Penelope does not find humor because she is taught to hate & be miserable.
Basically this exposes a very important issue, the OP is now telling us the writers should lie and whitewash
reality which is what the NT did and now we see why these people find lying and whitewashing reality as acceptable behavior. We also see from this, that the OP wants us to give her Lord Satan a fair chance and lay off him.

uhm "sheldons"?? I never watched that soap------I never watched "housewives of timbuctu" either Big bang is a
science vs bible belt thing?--in soap form ? Ok despite humor I will skip it. IMHO (you can leave out that H if you wish) the NT is a testament to roman ambition, not precisely a scriptural writing-------except in parts. It is very contrived in MOST PARTS. Revelations is like a scriptural writing--------but it kinda seems to want to
ape DANIEL a little as if the writers of the NT has an intention of just doing away with the tanach so for literary value they threw in "revelations"

Drinking already?

not yet--------I'll have vodka ----straight up

Ray Donovan wrote by a Jew womant.

A 'jew woman'?

LOL- anti-semites on parade.

A 'jew woman'?

I said jew woman, I am merely pointing out the anti Christian and Catholic theme behind a lot of TV scripts , and most wrote by jews. I am also saying its done intentionally. How do you like that. Yes the Jews have a sick kind of humor. Its the same old propaganda and that have going on for years though. The exaggerated WWII movies, depicting Germans as monsters.

Penelope, Sheldon is a Christian character (not Jewish) who mocks his own mom, please learn reality from fiction and use of reality in depicting scientists and their conflicts with silly stasists.
Once again proving you want society to whitewash reality if it makes your gang look foolish.
I think she managed to make my Seinfeld analogy come to life, she proved people can't decipher the difference between real figures and fictional created images based on the familiar.

A Priest and a Rabbi are walking down the street and sees a little boy. The Priest says "Want to fuck him?" and the Rabbi responds

"Out of what?"

Badum dum tiss*

Penelope, Sheldon is a Christian character (not Jewish) who mocks his own mom, please learn reality from fiction and use of reality in depicting scientists and their conflicts with silly stasists.
Once again proving you want society to whitewash reality if it makes your gang look foolish.
I think she managed to make my Seinfeld analogy come to life, she proved people can't decipher the difference between real figures and fictional created images based on the familiar.

I am aware Sheldon is a Christian character, and a gay in real life , and yes he mocks his own Mother who sounds like a nutcase Christian (acting), and yes I am aware of the difference between reality verses fiction, but these are Jewish writers that portray Christians as idiots. Sheldon Leonard is a Jewish actor who Sheldon and Leonard is named after. Hey this is what Jews do , mock. I'm an agnostic RC, but a lot of this is so obvious and believe me the many Christians also notice this, and its not just on TV there is a war against Christianity by SOME Jew organizations in the US.

I never watched Seinfeld, a couple reruns but it was not worth watching, stupid , not even a good sitcom.

A 'jew woman'?

A 'jew woman'?

I said jew woman, I am merely pointing out the anti Christian and Catholic theme behind a lot of TV scripts , and most wrote by jews. I am also saying its done intentionally. How do you like that. Yes the Jews have a sick kind of humor. Its the same old propaganda and that have going on for years though. The exaggerated WWII movies, depicting Germans as monsters.

the issue regarding "jew woman" is your use of the English language, Penelope. Mostly your manner of expression
for this example.
The phrase "jew woman" amongst normal speakers of the English language is derogatory. "jew" is not an adjective.
The word Jew is a noun. Jews have a "sick" kind of humor?
I have never come across such an opinion before. Jewish
humor is "propaganda" ----can you provide an example of
"jew propaganda of the humor kind"? I have seen lots of
world war II movies------mostly it is the Japanese represented
badly. Can you provide an example?, Your hero Adolf came out really badly in his own news footage

I am aware Sheldon is a Christian character, and a gay in real life , and yes he mocks his own Mother who sounds like a nutcase Christian (acting), and yes I am aware of the difference between reality verses fiction, but these are Jewish writers that portray Christians as idiots. Sheldon Leonard is a Jewish actor who Sheldon and Leonard is named after. Hey this is what Jews do , mock. I'm an agnostic RC, but a lot of this is so obvious and believe me the many Christians also notice this, and its not just on TV there is a war against Christianity by SOME Jew organizations in the US.

I never watched Seinfeld, a couple reruns but it was not worth watching, stupid , not even a good sitcom.

Interesting that you do not like Seinfeld----the most avid fans I have ever known were Pakistanis------one was an opthalmologist-----but I do not recall the speciality of the other guy. They could not stop laughing-----but to understand that-----you have to know a few Pakistani "jokes". Could you cite one of the jew organizations fighting Christianity?----and the issue ?

Interesting that you do not like Seinfeld----the most avid fans I have ever known were Pakistanis------one was an opthalmologist-----but I do not recall the speciality of the other guy. They could not stop laughing-----but to understand that-----you have to know a few Pakistani "jokes". Could you cite one of the jew organizations fighting Christianity?----and the issue ?

I just did, Hollywood.

quote: these are Jewish writers that portray
Christians as idiots.

Then it's you who is calling them idiots, because they are just potraying reality in stereo type form. You just said you understood reality, but I don't think you do.
YOU DON'T SEE us complaining about how they portray HOWIE or Hindus complain about their portrayal.
You are merely using it for means of poorly contribed propaganda. You are not even good at your own propaganda, haven't you learned by now from what I've
been showing everyone that your bad acts will only cause the opposite your intent?
Why do you think we don't censor or iggy you?
*L*

I've seen every episode of Ray Donovan and love it. What you are calling "propaganda" was reality for many poor, Irish, Roman Catholics from South Boston in the 70's and 80's. Why do you watch these shows if they get you so worked up? After all it's just entertainment. Maybe you should stick to one of the many Catholic television networks.

Yeah and how many Archie Bunkers have we all sadly met in our lives? To many in my opinion, but they are caricatures of real human behavior highlighted for review that allows reflection thus change/developement/improvements/evolving-progressing from those
behavior flaws. Penelope is therefore claiming Jews help us see the world we aren't willing to admit or notice exists, so that we can over come those flaws. :)

I just did, Hollywood.

"Hollywood" it not a synagogue. You insult all the gentiles of the world------there are EXCELLENT plays and films and
dramatic words done by gentiles ----for thousands of years.
Not shit like you, of course. I love the traditional greek drama -------and Shakespeare. I admit that I do not grasp hindu classical ----song and dance dramas ------or the Japanese stuff

Yeah and how many Archie Bunkers have we all sadly met in our lives? To many in my opinion, but they are caricatures of real human behavior highlighted for review that allows reflection thus change/developement/improvements/evolving-progressing from those
behavior flaws. Penelope is therefore claiming Jews help us see the world we aren't willing to admit or notice exists, so that we can over come those flaws. :)

Hollywood is the envy of the WORLD because of its sublime
accomplishment in the field of drama and dance and----the very very find form----the MUSICAL PLAY ON FILM. Poor Penelope-----her idea of fine play-----is a bucking bronco machine in the midst of a pile of unwashed moonshine swilling drunks

I love these posts, because it proves the fallen star did indeed make them like wormwood (bitter & poisonous).
Then people can see the difference between Jewish humor and intellectual debate and this Christian venom spewing personal attacks & cuss words.
Truth needs not darkness, only sadism finds this acceptable behavior.
Let the children throw the chess board to the ground in fits of rage, it just proves human ego is their god.

Jewish humor at the expense of Christians and also Muslims are being attacked big time by Jew elites.

you have a citation Penelope?. What is the attack by "jewish elites" upon humor "at the expense of Christians and muslims?

quote: these are Jewish writers that portray
Christians as idiots.

Then it's you who is calling them idiots, because they are just potraying reality in stereo type form. You just said you understood reality, but I don't think you do.
YOU DON'T SEE us complaining about how they portray HOWIE or Hindus complain about their portrayal.
You are merely using it for means of poorly contribed propaganda. You are not even good at your own propaganda, haven't you learned by now from what I've
been showing everyone that your bad acts will only cause the opposite your intent?
Why do you think we don't censor or iggy you?
*L*

please do not report penny-----she is a source for me

Just because there are some unbelieving Jews smearing and denigrating the Catholic faith or followers does not mean Jewish people in general think that way or wish ill upon anyone.

Just because there are some Jewish moguls and big shots in Hollywood who could not care less about God does not mean that the gentile moguls and big shots in Hollywood are any less malevolent and filthy in their ideas and decisions.
I think 1) Certain Jews have a lot of power especially in the media. 2) Many seem possessed by delusions of superiority and hatred of non-Jews.

Look at the attacks on Muslims and Christians, watch as the media foments hatred between black people and white people.

Just because Catholics and protestants treated Jewish people horribly in Europe for centuries does not mean they actually understood just how sinful they were being.
Let's not forget that Jews exploited non-Jews in Europe for centuries.

quote: Flush with the money they provided, King Sigismund indulged his disordered passions and handed the country over to his Jewish and Demi-Jewish administrators for them to rule as they wished. As a result peasants everywhere groaned under the predations of the Jewish tax-farmers, who in turn lent money to the king at usurious rates of interest, thereby keeping him under their power as well. Rabbi Mendel Frank of Brest, according to Walsh, "was so influential that he was called the King’s Officer." As in England at the same time, the Polish nobles were torn between religious principle and economic interest. As in England, economic considerations won out and "the nobility in most cases held its protecting hand over the Jews to whom it was tied by the community of economic interests." In other words, the Polish oligarchs "were either in debt to the Jews, or employed them to squeeze taxes from them out of the peasants, naturally at a good profit for the tax-farmers, who took their toll from dairies, mills, distilleries, farms." The Jews "were indispensable to the easy-going magnate, who was wont to let his estates take care of themselves and wile away his time at the capital, at the court, in merry amusements, or at the tumultuous sessions of the national and provincial assemblies, where politics was looked upon as a form of entertainment rather than as a serious pursuit.

The Revolutionary Jew

ignore the facts of the last 100 hundred years how horribly and unfairly the Jews have been treated by their Arab brother.
I hope you realize that Jews have mistreated Arabs: massacred them, discriminated against them, bombed them, driven them from their homes.

An Interview with Benny Morris

Last edited:
Just because there are some unbelieving Jews smearing and denigrating the Catholic faith or followers does not mean Jewish people in general think that way or wish ill upon anyone.

Just because there are some Jewish moguls and big shots in Hollywood who could not care less about God does not mean that the gentile moguls and big shots in Hollywood are any less malevolent and filthy in their ideas and decisions.
I think 1) Certain Jews have a lot of power especially in the media. 2) They seem possessed by delusions of superiority and hatred of non-Jews.

Just because Catholics and protestants treated Jewish people horribly in Europe for centuries does not mean they actually understood just how sinful they were being.
Let's not forget that Jews exploited non-Jews in Europe for centuries.

quote: Flush with the money they provided, King Sigismund indulged his disordered passions and handed the country over to his Jewish and Demi-Jewish administrators for them to rule as they wished. As a result peasants everywhere groaned under the predations of the Jewish tax-farmers, who in turn lent money to the king at usurious rates of interest, thereby keeping him under their power as well. Rabbi Mendel Frank of Brest, according to Walsh, "was so influential that he was called the King’s Officer." As in England at the same time, the Polish nobles were torn between religious principle and economic interest. As in England, economic considerations won out and "the nobility in most cases held its protecting hand over the Jews to whom it was tied by the community of economic interests." In other words, the Polish oligarchs "were either in debt to the Jews, or employed them to squeeze taxes from them out of the peasants, naturally at a good profit for the tax-farmers, who took their toll from dairies, mills, distilleries, farms." The Jews "were indispensable to the easy-going magnate, who was wont to let his estates take care of themselves and wile away his time at the capital, at the court, in merry amusements, or at the tumultuous sessions of the national and provincial assemblies, where politics was looked upon as a form of entertainment rather than as a serious pursuit.

The Revolutionary Jew

ignore the facts of the last 100 hundred years how horribly and unfairly the Jews have been treated by their Arab brother.
I hope you realize that Jews have mistreated Arabs: massacred them, discriminated against them, bombed them, driven them from their homes.

DA JOOOOOS MAGICALLY GOT ALL DA MONEEEEEEEEEE-----its the first lesson that the shit learn in their cribs as their parents slug booze down their throats and
crawl all over every kid in the village. So convenient----when the daddy pig spends his salary at the saloon and the whore house mommy says "baby don't cry-----you are hungry because DA JOOOOOS took daddys money"

DA JOOOOOS MAGICALLY GOT ALL DA MONEEEEEEEEEE-----its the first lesson that the shit learn in their cribs as their parents slug booze down their throats and
crawl all over every kid in the village. So convenient----when the daddy pig spends his salary at the saloon and the whore house mommy says "baby don't cry-----you are hungry because DA JOOOOOS took daddys money"
I mentioned Jews "possessed by delusions of superiority and hatred of non-Jews" and irosie91 helped out by manifesting the hate often found in the Jewish community. For irosie91 non-Jews are drunks and child molesters, the women are whores. irosie91 might be dismissed as a clownish ignorant bigot, but the evidence shows she is not atypical.

Ray Donovan wrote by a Jew woman is about a screwed up Irish Catholic family, and the RC Priest sexual abuse scandal in it . His partner is a Israelite ex mossed agent and sevreral actors are Jews including the main one Ray (Is there any mention about how the Orthodox Jewish society in Ny, sends their pedophiles to Israel no, or about the sucking circumcism they still do. Takes a Jew to write about Hollywood, since most of them are Jews.

Then we have the Big Bang Theory, goes out of its way to smear RC and Christians In general, but it was also wrote by Jews and well Howard, his wife (the little one who plays the RC girl) , Amy, Stuart , and Leonard's mother are all Jews in real life. Of course we have Sheldon and Leonard named after Sheldon Leonard,

I could go on but you get the drift.
^ This is a real anti-semite, folks. President Obama is not one....but the OP is.

Forum List

Back