Hollywood's Satanic Roots

Here is another testimony I found from this woman, Pamela Schuffert:

Pam Schuffert s The Coming Persecution of the Church in America

I am writing from the perspective of being Christian for 30 years now. I have been to Bible college, attending numerous Christian training schools. I have worked with a Christian television ministry and performed missionary work in many places. I have traveled thousands of miles and fellowshipped in many different churches. So I am in a position to make the following statements to the Church and Christians in America. If I sound harsh, it is because the following must be said to a sleeping, naive Church in America who is the major target under coming martial law...and has been a target anyhow.

Satanist hate crimes are rampant throughout our nation. Satanist infiltration into Christian churches and ministries is widespread. Up to one million victims are dying annually across North America on Satanist altars. The Satanist/Illuminist subculture has successfully infiltrated America's schools, Universities, law enforcement, government, judicial and in fact penetrated every level of our society. They are networking furiously together to bring forth their New World Order / Luciferian based agenda. And they are destroying countless innocent lives in the process, and will destroy millions more in their bloody pursuit. Satanist recruitment into covens is at an all time high...recruiters even go out on Friday nights in college towns or cities and recruit kids on the streets, dressed fully in black robes!
And where is the Church??? God has commissioned His people, born again Christians unto whom he has entrusted power and authority in Christ Jesus, to wage mighty spiritual warfare against the works of the enemy. The Bible declares "Jesus Christ was manifested to DESTROY THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL." He did not commission the police...nor the local judge... nor the sheriff's department (they are all infiltrated by Satanists anyhow!) He has commissioned HIS PEOPLE to stand in the gap, to wage war against the enemy who is destroying countless lives across our nation continually.

Because God has not given us a spirit of FEAR, but of POWER, LOVE and a SOUND MIND, and has continually instructed us to FEAR NOT, we are to therefore march boldly forward with the power of God and CRUSH THE WORKS OF THE ENEMY.

I remain ashamed of the pastors who have admitted to me they are too afraid to deal with Satanism in their city...too afraid to help the Satanists who want out and come to them for prayer and support BUT FIND NONE...and then commit suicide as an exit because the CHURCH WOULD NOT BE THE LOVING SUPPORT GROUP THEY NEEDED in their hour of crisis.

It is time to make a difference...NOW!

Her prayers and the prayers of her Christian mother led to the conversion of her own father - a high level satanist - before his death. Thank God for praying Christians! I love her boldness! Don't you?

I believe the LORD counts all his children as special. God has no favorites. I find her boldness to be evidence that her faith in Jesus Christ is real. It's very refreshing. I will have to read more about her - if she is being slandered she is most likely effective in ministering the Gospel. Persecution is always a good sign.

Forum List

Back