Hollywood

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
My Sis took her grandkids to see the lion king, She was appauled at all the violence. What the hell is wrong with those hard hearted bastards in Hollywood? They shove violence down our childrens throats, The occult and immoral sex--WHY are you parents allowing it to occur? They(Hollywood) do it for their god-$$$$$--- Any who support those 3 things coming out of Hollywood, video games-music and the such are being ruled by satan.
They didn't bother telling you about the mass shooting in Chicago over the weekend, near a playground-7 dead, 52 wounded. They tried to hide it. Only a braindead moron will say that all the violence shoved down our childrens throats for years is not the cause. They are ruled by satan. Any religion not speaking up about these things is owned by satan. Any govt that allows these things is ruled by satan.
How BLIND you all are.

I took our youngest...she handled it ok but more than a few children had problems with the parent death. Most of them I'd say 5 and under

I took our youngest...she handled it ok but more than a few children had problems with the parent death. Most of them I'd say 5 and under
There's movies younger ones just shouldn't watch. Like when we were watching..oh..uh..Constantine, cousin's kid pokes her head in, I'm like "Out!".
She's like "Why?" "Because you're too young for this."

There's movies younger ones just shouldn't watch. Like when we were watching..oh..uh..Constantine, cousin's kid pokes her head in, I'm like "Out!".

Disney is pushing LGBT hard. That might be a deal breaker for me

My Sis took her grandkids to see the lion king, She was appauled at all the violence. What the hell is wrong with those hard hearted bastards in Hollywood? They shove violence down our childrens throats, The occult and immoral sex--WHY are you parents allowing it to occur? They(Hollywood) do it for their god-$$$$$--- Any who support those 3 things coming out of Hollywood, video games-music and the such are being ruled by satan.
They didn't bother telling you about the mass shooting in Chicago over the weekend, near a playground-7 dead, 52 wounded. They tried to hide it. Only a braindead moron will say that all the violence shoved down our childrens throats for years is not the cause. They are ruled by satan. Any religion not speaking up about these things is owned by satan. Any govt that allows these things is ruled by satan.
How BLIND you all are.
Sounds like Bambi

The Lion King story has been the same for over 20 years. Tell he to take her kids to see TeleTubbies on ice

Stay away
It may turn you gay

Stay away
It may turn you gay

Dry up, troll. You're in no position to dictate how I raise our children. None. End of discussion

Never saw the first one. Will never see the second one. I really avoid disney animated anything made after the 70's except to the extent that I am forced to watch Mickey Mouse crap on TV until I want to scream

Stay away
It may turn you gay

Dry up, troll. You're in no position to dictate how I raise our children. None. End of discussion

Hate to tell you .....but Disney makes you gay
Homosexuals love to watch Disney movies

Best to have your kids watch shows about hunting and maybe WWE. Makes a man out of them

Never saw the first one. Will never see the second one. I really avoid disney animated anything made after the 70's except to the extent that I am forced to watch Mickey Mouse crap on TV until I want to scream

Mickey Mouse sucks
Always has.

Mickey Mouse sucks
Always has.

I honestly cringe every time I even hear the word "Mickey".

"Mickey Mickey Mickey"

"Nooooooooooooo, more Mickey"

Me: You aren't even watching the TV

MICKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

I don't even remember the last time that I sat down to watch a Disney film. There are plenty of them that I have never even seen once. Why not? Once I finally hit a certain age, I just lost interest. My only exception now is the Toy Story films, but as of right now, I have not seen the newest one yet. I do have the first three.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Most likely I will not see the new Toy Story film until it is available to buy.

Forum List

Back