Hollywood rides to Obama's Rescue

In Theaters NOVEMBER 2nd, 2012:

Flight

A pilot (Denzel Washington) who manages to crash-land a jet during a mid-air catastrophe, saving lives in the process. From the trailer, it looks like the story will be split between the horrific plane crash and the aftermath, which involves an investigation of the incident.

:eusa_shhh:

He was drunk while he was flying the plane

Abe Lincoln; vampire killer...is that done to help Obama as well?

Flight

A pilot (Denzel Washington) who manages to crash-land a jet during a mid-air catastrophe, saving lives in the process. From the trailer, it looks like the story will be split between the horrific plane crash and the aftermath, which involves an investigation of the incident.

Depends on if you're on Team Jacob or Team Edward.

Do you enjoy seeing Romney kiss Trump's ass?

Romney on Trump, Obama on Buffet, what is the difference? (Buffet probably has more wrinkles, but same shade)
I missed all those public appearances that Obama made with Buffet.

Buffett gives money to Obama, Obama proposes Buffett's rule. Obama is bought and paid for.

Senate Republicans blocked President Obama's so-called "Buffett Rule," as the proposed minimum tax rate for millionaires failed to advance in a procedural vote Monday.

Read more: Senate GOP blocks Obama's 'Buffett rule' for minimum tax rate on millionaires | Fox News

Romney on Trump, Obama on Buffet, what is the difference? (Buffet probably has more wrinkles, but same shade)
I missed all those public appearances that Obama made with Buffet.

Buffett gives money to Obama, Obama proposes Buffett's rule. Obama is bought and paid for.

Senate Republicans blocked President Obama's so-called "Buffett Rule," as the proposed minimum tax rate for millionaires failed to advance in a procedural vote Monday.

Read more: Senate GOP blocks Obama's 'Buffett rule' for minimum tax rate on millionaires | Fox News

Come on now, that's DIFFERENT...the left loves him because he all for raising people's taxes..

I just watched Prometheus -- a movie about a superior race of humanoids from another galaxy who gave birth to the human race. Clearly, it's a subliminal message about Obama being a superior being.

Any American who takes Advice on who to vote for from Hollywood Celebs is Pathetic.

Why do we Idolize those people so much? Because they are good at Playing Make Believe? They are, for the most part, a Bunch of Greedy, Narcissistic, Delusional Assholes.

If they want to give some Advice on how to Act, or how to Throw a good Party, Or How to be an Egomaniac, Ill listen. Not going to Pay attention when they tell me why I should support Democrats.

Don't think many are going to be advocating there fans to vote for their guy anymore i mean look what happened to Opera, shes all but sunk because of it and the vast majority of people hate the Obama administration

the vast majority of people hate the Obama administration

Actually, his support is right around 49%. Vast majority, huh? Fail.

Actually he was lat polled at 44% that means 56% are voting against him thus as i said the vast Majority.

6% over half isn't a "vast" anything. Additionally, disapproval of one man doesn't mean "hate" much less does it mean that those will vote for another candidate.

Actually, his support is right around 49%. Vast majority, huh? Fail.

Actually he was lat polled at 44% that means 56% are voting against him thus as i said the vast Majority.

6% over half isn't a "vast" anything. Additionally, disapproval of one man doesn't mean "hate" much less does it mean that those will vote for another candidate.

I agree.

The poll number could be slightly changed by a movie with a Flawed Black Male Middle Aged Liberal Hero released days before the 2012 Presidential Election with a Flawed Black Male Middle Aged Liberal Hero is the democratic candidate.

Thus, the purpose of the thread.

Last edited:

Flight

Well, idiot; is Lincoln Black? is the movie opening days before the election?

NO? Then it doesn't apply to the theory that Hollywood is opening the movie to help Obama's chance to be re-elected.

Fuck, you must have been dropped on your head when you were a tad-pole.:cuckoo:

I agree.

The poll number could be slightly changed by a movie with a Flawed Black Male Middle Aged Liberal Hero released days before the 2012 Presidential Election with a Flawed Black Male Middle Aged Liberal Hero is the democratic candidate.

Oh, I thought the purpose of this thread was to display your stupidity. My bad.

Flight

NO? Then it doesn't apply to the theory that Hollywood is opening the movie to help Obama's chance to be re-elected.

So, if Abe was black and the movie was being released days before the election, it would also be pro-Obama propaganda?

Any movie starring a black guy released days before the election is pro-Obama propaganda?

Seriously, listen to yourself. You have an extreme case of Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Flight

I thought it wasn't a racially motivated OP on your part--remember when you accused me of playing the race card? You can't even keep your own lies straight.

You're theory that a movie released 4 days before the election--about an airplane pilot--is batshit crazy. You're actually making Foxy appear only slightly mentally ill.

I agree.

Oh, I thought the purpose of this thread was to display your stupidity. My bad.

It is the only thing he's accomplished; ever.

So, if Abe was black and the movie was being released days before the election, it would also be pro-Obama propaganda?

Any movie starring a black guy released days before the election is pro-Obama propaganda?

Seriously, listen to yourself. You have an extreme case of Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Hey, this is fun! Can I play too? Lessee, Dark Knight is opening.... Dark, hmm Obama is dark. Must be a pro Obama propaganda piece. Prometheus is opening... Funny name for a movie - Obama is a funny name - another pro Obama plot by those godless commie bastards in Hollywood. Madagascar 3 is opening... Hmm, Isn't Madagascar in Africa? Kenya is in Africa... gasp! Another pro Obama piece! OMG! The sky is falling!

Flight

Well, vampires are blood suckers, so are vulture capitalists. Rmoney is a vulture capitalist. Ergo, it is an anti Rmoney propaganda piece.

Hey, this is fun! Can I play too? Lessee, Dark Knight is opening.... Dark, hmm Obama is dark. Must be a pro Obama propaganda piece. Prometheus is opening... Funny name for a movie - Obama is a funny name - another pro Obama plot by those godless commie bastards in Hollywood. Madagascar 3 is opening... Hmm, Isn't Madagascar in Africa? Kenya is in Africa... gasp! Another pro Obama piece! OMG! The sky is falling!

We won't get into a black man playing a zebra on the cartoon. Samson's puny shit-brain may explode.

Any American who takes Advice on who to vote for from Hollywood Celebs is Pathetic.

Why do we Idolize those people so much? Because they are good at Playing Make Believe? They are, for the most part, a Bunch of Greedy, Narcissistic, Delusional Assholes.

If they want to give some Advice on how to Act, or how to Throw a good Party, Or How to be an Egomaniac, Ill listen. Not going to Pay attention when they tell me why I should support Democrats.

Why? You take advice from Grover Norquist and Mitt Romney and Sarah Palin.

We won't get into a black man playing a zebra on the cartoon. Samson's puny shit-brain may explode.

Poor candycorn: Stuck in Eigth Grade.

Forum List

Back