Hollywood rides to Obama's Rescue

Black Leader saves everyone from catastrophe on November 2.

:eusa_hand:

Yeah, just a coincidence.

:eusa_shifty:
Your Idiot-hat must be on tighter thatn usual today.

You can't be serious...

You see a conspiracy simply because the movie is starring a black lead actor?

No you Moron.

I guess I'll need to spoon-feed every fucking detail.

Try to follow; I'll try to keep it simple for you:

A. The Movie, which sympathises with a Misunderstood Black Leader, who, despite his heroism is hounded by the Media, opens November 2

B. November 2 is TWO DAYS before an election.

C. In Liberal Hollywood, Barak Obama is A Misunderstood Black Leader, Hounded By the Media

D. Obama will be a choice during the November 4 Presidential Elections.

I still doubt you'll ever get it.

Scientists tell us that the US Presidential election will be held on November 6. Are you now going to make the assertion that Denzel was born in Kenya too?

The righwing hatred of the black president is dropping to comical levels:

Look at Denzel washington's imdb. Every movie has a liberal agenda.

Not to mention this;

"While filming the 1995 film Virtuosity, Washington refused to kiss his white female co-star, Kelly Lynch, during a romantic scene between their characters. During an interview, Lynch stated that while she wanted to, "Denzel felt very strongly about it. I felt there is no problem with interracial romance. But Denzel felt strongly that the white males, who were the target audience of this movie, would not want to see him kiss a white woman." Lynch further stated, "That's a shame. I feel badly about it. I keep thinking that the world's changed, but it hasn't changed quick enough."[8] A similar situation also occurred during the filming of The Pelican Brief when Julia Roberts expressed in an interview her desire to have her character in the film engaged in a romantic relationship with Washington's character."

He won't kiss white women because white men will get mad? Give me a break. What a dick.

:lol::lol::lol:

The wingnut brigade is in good form today. What's next? Saturday morning cartoons are brainwashing children to influence their parents to vote for Obama?

You can't be serious...

You see a conspiracy simply because the movie is starring a black lead actor?

No you Moron.

A. The Movie, which sympathises with a Misunderstood Black Leader, who, despite his heroism is hounded by the Media, opens November 2

C. In Liberal Hollywood, Barak Obama is A Misunderstood Black Leader, Hounded By the Media

Scientists tell us that the US Presidential election will be held on November 6. Are you now going to make the assertion that Denzel was born in Kenya too?

Dropping the Race card? Why because both Denzil and Obama are black?

I never said one word about not liking Black Denzil Washington, you idiot.

In fact I'd love to see the film, AFTER IT OPENS IN DECEMBER.

However, I doubt this will happen, because then it will have ZERO effect on what litlle impact Hollywood hopes to have on the November Presidential Election.

Not to mention this;

"While filming the 1995 film Virtuosity, Washington refused to kiss his white female co-star, Kelly Lynch, during a romantic scene between their characters. During an interview, Lynch stated that while she wanted to, "Denzel felt very strongly about it. I felt there is no problem with interracial romance. But Denzel felt strongly that the white males, who were the target audience of this movie, would not want to see him kiss a white woman." Lynch further stated, "That's a shame. I feel badly about it. I keep thinking that the world's changed, but it hasn't changed quick enough."[8] A similar situation also occurred during the filming of The Pelican Brief when Julia Roberts expressed in an interview her desire to have her character in the film engaged in a romantic relationship with Washington's character."

He won't kiss white women because white men will get mad? Give me a break. What a dick.

I still seriously like his movies (Man on Fire, Book of Eli) and will probably look forward to seein "Flight" on DVD once Romney is president.

No you Moron.

Never said that you did say you "disliked" Denzel. Have an adult help you with the big words.

But lets take part in your supposed intention for a moment that you were not playing the race card. If it is movie opening on a Friday, there will be a few movies opening that weekend. Most movies have a hero and the hero does heroic things. Should all of the movies be seen as riding to "Obama's" rescue?

However, I doubt this will happen, because then it will have ZERO effect on what litlle impact Hollywood hopes to have on the November Presidential Election.

December? Wasn't your errant point that it was somehow going to "ride to Obama's rescue"?

Never said that you did say you "disliked" Denzel. Have an adult help you with the big words.

But lets take part in your supposed intention for a moment that you were not playing the race card. If it is movie opening on a Friday, there will be a few movies opening that weekend. Most movies have a hero and the hero does heroic things. Should all of the movies be seen as riding to "Obama's" rescue?

December? Wasn't your errant point that it was somehow going to "ride to Obama's rescue"?

:eusa_eh:

You must be trying to be this stupid.

December follows November, remember?

The movie, supporting Obama's election aspirations, opens days BEFORE the election.

If Hollywood didn't have a political agenda to help Obama, then the release date for the film woul not coincide with the election.

Fuck have you always been this dense? Was it a birth defect or did you get hold of some bad acid?

You must be trying to be this stupid.

December follows November, remember?

The movie, supporting Obama's election aspirations, opens days BEFORE the election.

If Hollywood didn't have a political agenda to help Obama, then the release date for the film woul not coincide with the election.

Fuck have you always been this dense? Was it a birth defect or did you get hold of some bad acid?

The only person who sees this as some sort of assistance to the Obama administration is you dipshit. I guess all of the other movies featuring a hero that weekend and the weeks before are there to help Obama as well? This just in; the white chick who becomes a vampire in the Twilight movies is doing it to help Obama!

Equating a movie's release (on a Friday) that has nothing to do with Obama toward helping Obama's campaign is just about as crazy a notion as anyone has ever brought up.

I'll add you to the list of loons that was dropped on your head at birth. Drugs couldn't possibly do as much damage from the alien-speak idiocy you've stated in this thread.

As for December; you said it opens in November and December? Seriously loser; quit while your behind and save your self further embarrassment.

Not to mention this;

In The Book of Eli, he takes the last remaining bible to California. Does that sound really sound liberal?

Most of Hollywood doesn't have a clue what it's like in the REAL ( us Little working stiffs) world, and neither do the Obama's..

Last edited:

Not to mention this;

In The Book of Eli, he takes the last remaining bible to California. Does that sound really sound liberal?

Denzel isn't "super" liberal. The movie Eli was an okay movie. The Bible was referred to as a book of "power", but the libs in Hollywood chose not to mention why the Bible is so important or why it was a "book of power". I thought it was ironic that they could do an entire story on this special "treasure" but never mention why it was so valued.
BTW Eli was not a "good" character in the Bible (I believe he is in Samuel).

Not to mention this;

Denzel isn't "super" liberal. The movie Eli was an okay movie. The Bible was referred to as a book of "power", but the libs in Hollywood chose not to mention why the Bible is so important or why it was a "book of power". I thought it was ironic that they could do an entire story on this special "treasure" but never mention why it was so valued.

The fact that the Holy Bible, the sacred text of Christianity, was seen as the "book of power" by the "libs in Hollywood" isn't enough for you?

You guys are sounding more bizarre with each passing post?

Dude, you are seriously stupid. :lol:

It took you all morning to come up with that?

Gee, I'm intimidated by what must be the sum total intellectual capacity of the average 8th grader.

On a serious note, who do you think is doing the soundtrack? I mean, I think your theory is pretty far-fetched, but if you were to tell me that Lenny Kravitz was doing the soundtrack, I might say that you're on to something. With Lenny being half-black and all :dunno:

:lol:

The fact that the Holy Bible, the sacred text of Christianity, was seen as the "book of power" by the "libs in Hollywood" isn't enough for you?

If the movie had been about a treasure chest or a special safe, would it be enough to show the container, but not what was in it?

If the movie had been about a treasure chest or a special safe, would it be enough to show the container, but not what was in it?

Possibly, if they presented it correctly. Casablanca was done in such a way to illustrate what the treasure was at the outset. The Jewel of the Nile was done without revealing what the Jewel was to many (if not most). The Terminal was done without revealing what was in the coffee can.

:eusa_think:It was about the Bible. The cross was seen on the book repeatedly prior to their mentioning it was the Bible. The "libs in Hollywood" honored the Holy Bible by proclaiming it the "book of power".

Forum List

Back