Hollywood "Jackwagons"

:lol: left wing insurance companies..

This place is just retarded sometimes :lol:

Government Employees Insurance COmpany, Majority stock holder, George Soros - IS left wing.

You can always transfer over to State Farm Insurance. Their CEO is a right winger. They aren't so stupid as to employ a spokesman who is outspoken politically either. Aaron Rodgers hasn't come out and made divisive political statements, has he? Geico should stick to the lizard and annoying pig commercials.

He was paid to make the commercial. His personal opinions are not a reason to fire him.

Are we going to start posting "want ads" with party affiliation requirements?

He was hired because of his PERSONALITY. That's personal.

Try acting ability and believability. He could have a miserable personality in real life.

Oh, so your opinion is he's hired to play a role. Okay, well then maybe Geico didn't want to hire some guy who's playing the role of an Obama hater.

Question:

At what point in the personal life of this guy would his behaviour become just cause to terminate his employment as a paid actor at GEICO?

You can always transfer over to State Farm Insurance.

I have Auto Club - they don't advertise.

Their CEO is a right winger. They aren't so stupid as to employ a spokesman who is outspoken politically either. Aaron Rodgers hasn't come out and made divisive political statements, has he?

Doesn't Farmers have the goofy guy from "The Closer" as their spokesman?

Geico should stick to the lizard and annoying pig commercials.

Those do seem effective.

Just wait until Berratta figures out the parent company of Geico.

Beretta knows....Berkshire Hathaway. Warren Buffett, ObieDopey's boy ...just adds fuel to the fire.

You didn't, otherwise it would have been in your OP. This thread would have been titled something else.
Cons hate Buffet, more than they hate Hollywood.

Thank you Amazing Kreskin. Next time I need my mind read I'll dial you up. Were you born with your mind reading ability or did it develop as you aged?

BTW, I dislike Hollywood more than Buffett. While Buffett may be Obama's butt boy at least he earned what he has and wasn't made a multi-billionaire by making a few piss-poor Hollywood movies that people like you likely flock to.

Nothing like the hypocrisy of Hollywood. Criticize the rich and tax them as long as they aren't the ones being taxed.

I refer you to Will Smith's recent comments which I don't need to post since you can just read his mind as to what he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ant-therapist-says-was-fired-from-commercial/
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ant-therapist-says-was-fired-from-commercial/

Yeah?

What did Gieco say about why they're no longer using him?

My guess is they're in a better position to know why they're no longer using his services than he is.

His commerials for Gieco have probably gone discontinued.

You know, just like the CAVEMAN series of advertisements which are also no longer running?

But noooooooooooo it's a hollywood conspiracy... claims FOX news.

Which is sort of interesting since the advertising business is actually run by MADISON AVENUE.

BVut hey, any complaint however silly, where one can make the calim that a liberal conspiracy is in place is going give this boards resident nitwits a chubby.

happens to lots of people

why pay someone to alienate half your potential customers?

duh

He was paid to make the commercial. His personal opinions are not a reason to fire him.

Are we going to start posting "want ads" with party affiliation requirements?

If the state he was hired in is not a right to work state then it doesn't matter, they didn't even have to give him a reason.

Like the old blacklist days for communists? Is that what you want to go back to?

Just wait until Berratta figures out the parent company of Geico.

Beretta knows....Berkshire Hathaway. Warren Buffett, ObieDopey's boy ...just adds fuel to the fire.

You didn't, otherwise it would have been in your OP. This thread would have been titled something else.

Not to mention that 'Hollywood' had nothing to do with it. GEICO isn't Hollywood.

beretta is an idiot and now I can't wait to read the backpedal fail he surely posted in reply to this. :lol:

Thank you Amazing Kreskin. Next time I need my mind read I'll dial you up. Were you born with your mind reading ability or did it develop as you aged?

BTW, I dislike Hollywood more than Buffett. While Buffett may be Obama's butt boy at least he earned what he has and wasn't made a multi-billionaire by making a few piss-poor Hollywood movies that people like you likely flock to.

Nothing like the hypocrisy of Hollywood. Criticize the rich and tax them as long as they aren't the ones being taxed.

I refer you to Will Smith's recent comments which I don't need to post since you can just read his mind as to what he said.

^inability to admit error induced butthurt

Forum List

Back