Hollywood continues to eat it's own. It's a PC all you can eat buffet!

Exactly what do righter-wingers have against people in the entertainment industry? Working actors read for roles, and if selected, portray the script. If one gets known to be good, scripts fall their way, then get the final say as to they will work on this project or not.

What is this bizarre obsession with "Hollywood"?
The joke is on unwavering, intransigent liberalism. You have to toe the line on every single issue, or be ostracized.

Not exactly the all-inclusive, open minded free thinkers they pretend to be.

People in the industry (of which I am not a part) still make up their own minds. Mel gibson and clint eastwood do. What "conservatives" don't seem to understand is that they have to offer something. Not "free stuff," but policies that do not hurt people and actually help them. The "conservatives" are known for weak policies that aggressively hurt their fellow Americans. Offer better than the gutter creeps like trump, pigpence, mcconnell, and the other scum like them.

This whole attack on "Hollywood" is a load of horseshit. It's not up to the entertainment industry to force the republicans to clean up their act. This whole idea of forcing people to support "conservative" causes, as if "conservatives are entitled to it, is a crock.
That's nice, dear.

Hart was canned because he didn't agree with Big Liberalism on homos.

#HeteroPride.

What is this obsession about LGBTs anyway? It has never been explained. You don't like them for some reason, but this reason has never been explained. Is your dislike connected to your "conservative" movement? Your religion? What? Please explain.

What are the dozen or so people that watch the Oscars going to do now!?
Tell their own gay jokes?

It’s always been a boring wank-fest.

I love the Oscars. They are just about the only award show I watch with any interest other than the Tony Awards. I see a lot of movies and am always a little prod of myself when I like a movie that received critical acclaim.

I guess Pryor and Eddie Murphy are off the list, too.

(Yes, I know Pryor is dead, but he was funny)

I love the Oscars. They are just about the only award show I watch with any interest other than the Tony Awards. I see a lot of movies and am always a little prod of myself when I like a movie that received critical acclaim.

I don’t watch, but I do read which person won and check out the gowns. :lol:

Probably says a lot about me but my “favorite” part is the “in memoriam” portion each telecast.

I’m always amazed at how many movies came out in a year. Like “A Star Is Born” was what, July? If you had asked me, I would have said it was last year. Bradley Cooper is so cool.

Probably says a lot about me but my “favorite” part is the “in memoriam” portion each telecast.

I’m always amazed at how many movies came out in a year. Like “A Star Is Born” was what, July? If you had asked me, I would have said it was last year. Bradley Cooper is so cool.

Bradly Cooper is also hot.

Bradly Cooper is also hot.

People tell me I'm like a mix between Bradley Cooper and Jesus. I'm like, "Nah, bro. I'm not Hispanic."

This world is beyond insane. Then again… when I think about who the temporary “ruler of this world” is, from a biblical perspective, it all makes sense.

This alphabet soup bunch does not want fair nor equal treatment but rather special treatment via full embracement of their alphabet soup.

I think it is racial because if it was a white guy then that’s already hated class but this is one of their own and he must atone
He did not wish to atone (again)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back