Hollywood Conservatives Say Gore Should Lose Oscar Over Climate-Gat

:lol: There's an inconvenient screen capture on your Youtube posting of Al Gore holding an Oscar. :lol:

:eusa_eh:

If you watch it again, you’ll see that Gore was not even going to go on stage. Guggenheim grabbed his arm and motioned to Gore urgently, beckoning him to come on stage. Then after his speech, he makes a show of extending the statue to Gore and says, “We share this with you.” Gore did not accept the award on anyone’s behalf. He stood up only after Guggenheim invited him to the stage. He made a brief speech only after Guggenheim spoke. You have misrepresented the event.

LOL...That doesn't make it any less inconvenient. :lol:

LOL...That doesn't make it any less inconvenient. :lol:

Not really inconvenient at all. ;)

This is no different than a documentary director inviting the main person involved in the camera aspect of their documentary on stage to say something.

then why did he prance his fatt butt up on the stage and take it in his hands and make a speech?

Can you read? I guess not.

If you watch it again, you’ll see that Gore was not even going to go on stage. Guggenheim grabbed his arm and motioned to Gore urgently, beckoning him to come on stage.

If you can't read, maybe you can watch:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e6LKm1QcXI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

0:05 to 0:09.

Now, you have already made a fool of yourself by creating this thread. You done?

P.S: Davis asked him to hold it while he talked, he's not a recipient of it.

no,, I ain't done.. I didn't write the piece,, I posted it and he clearly waltzed his fat butt up there, took the oscar and made a fat assed speech,, you blind

no,, I ain't done.. I didn't write the piece,, I posted it and he clearly waltzed his fat butt up there, took the oscar and made a fat assed speech,, you blind

No, you didn't write the piece. But you agreed with it and said this:

yes, that would be the decent thing to do, I always knew he didn't believe what he was selling. cause he just kept flying around and around in those jet aeroplanes of his. Aren't we lucky he never became president!

Further cementing your stupidity. He didn't waltz his "fat butt" up there. He was motioned and asked to be by Davis. He was asked to make a small little thing by Davis and was handed the oscar to hold during it.

He didn't take it. And a speech can not be "fat assed".

It is you who are blind and further cementing your stupidity in this thread with each post.

The film is a travesty containing dozens of factual errors as found in a British court. Striking it's oscar would serve to address these inaccuracies and the science is scarcely proven or even all that widely accepted outside the small circle of kooks frauds and crooks who see it a a convenient way to line their pockets at the expense of us all while giving there government providers even more power than they laready have when demonstrably the government already has more power than it deserves or ought to have ever. Over 32k climatologists disagree at the very east with the idea that global warming to the limited extent it is happening is caused by anything human beings are doing or ever have done.

Last edited:

No, you didn't write the piece. But you agreed with it and said this:

yes, that would be the decent thing to do, I always knew he didn't believe what he was selling. cause he just kept flying around and around in those jet aeroplanes of his. Aren't we lucky he never became president!

Further cementing your stupidity. He didn't waltz his "fat butt" up there. He was motioned and asked to be by Davis. He was asked to make a small little thing by Davis and was handed the oscar to hold during it.

He didn't take it. And a speech can not be "fat assed".

It is you who are blind and further cementing your stupidity in this thread with each post.

He should give it back,, and that nobel too, cheating ain't winning. glad the fat ass never made presidente.

He should give it back,, and that nobel too, cheating ain't winning. glad the fat ass never made presidente.

Holy shit, you are stupid. He doesn't have a oscar to give back. Do you know how to read?

And why not go take a look at what he won the Nobel Prize for and who else won it.

My goodness, your stupidity is so large that I hope I can't catch it.

Last edited:
Poor Al, ah let him keep it.

Let him keep it and hide in a cave with it. If not, he might find another way to be a star and only make things worse on all of us!

Mike

I don't care who got the Oscar. It is a lie and a harmful lie. The Oscar it was given should be retracted whoever currently has it on his or her mantle.

What cracks me up is why conservatives would give two hoots about how and why Hollywood leftists pat themselves on the back.

I only watch the Oscars for the cleavage.

Because Oscars used to mean something. And still especially concerning supposed documetaries give some sort of a cachet, an imprimature of truth.

Of cours they've now given one to Michael -let me distort and dissemble - Moore which means most of America now realizes the Hollywood left will now believe any incoherent bullshit any leftist batshit crazy feeds them,

Not being a Hollywood historian, is there precedent for 'retracting' an Oscar? I've always seen an Academy Award as somewhat of a 'snapshot' for the here and now, as illustrated by hindsight telling you that over time, Saving Private Ryan is simply a better movie than Shakespeare in Love. Or Shawshank being better than Forrest Gump.

Ran across this today. Thought it was funny.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ymxLA5oRYI&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ymxLA5oRYI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

I know a few I KNOW in here won't be amused, and I don't care, it's still funny.

You guys say that Al Gore should give back his Oscar.

He never won one. Basically, all he did was stand up on the stage as a figurehead who is easily recognizable (former VP and Nobel Laureate), so that the movie and the cause would draw more publicity.

It's almost as stupid to call for Al Gore to give back something he never received as it is to give high office to someone who has no intelligence.

Palin anyone? You fuckers will rail all over Gore, yet defend the Wasilla Chihuahua to the death.

Make them prove that Global Warming doesn't exist first

How about someone proves MMGW exists first, jesus christ ........:cuckoo:

Overwhelming amount of scientific evidence in favor. As opposed to your position, which is based on some blog rantings and a few lone cranks.

Ironically the same crowd that has for years been claiming that there wasn't sufficient evidence for global warming are now willing to claim that a couple emails are sufficient evidence to prove global warming isn't occurring.

How about someone proves MMGW exists first, jesus christ ........:cuckoo:

Overwhelming amount of scientific evidence in favor. As opposed to your position, which is based on some blog rantings and a few lone cranks.

Ironically the same crowd that has for years been claiming that there wasn't sufficient evidence for global warming are now willing to claim that a couple emails are sufficient evidence to prove global warming isn't occurring.
Denial of man-made (taxable) global warming is not denial of nature's (non-taxable) global warming. Gore worshipers and other idiots cannot seem to fathom the seriousness of the evidence that the integrity of scientists all over the world have been jeopardized by dishonest scoundrels that should be excluded from future involvement in scientific study, government jobs and media royalties. Gore's carbon-credit-tax scheme is going down in flames thanks to the exposure of this scam. Gore's historical record shall not include the phrase "honorable man".

Denial of man-made (taxable) global warming is not denial of nature's (non-taxable) global warming. Gore worshipers and other idiots cannot seem to fathom the seriousness of the evidence that the integrity of scientists all over the world have been jeopardized by dishonest scoundrels that should be excluded from future involvement in scientific study, government jobs and media royalties. Gore's carbon-credit-tax scheme is going down in flames thanks to the exposure of this scam. Gore's historical record shall not include the phrase "honorable man".

Oh, it's a good propaganda coup for the deniers. I don't dispute that.

Forum List

Back