Hollywood Celebrities & Others Indicted In College Admissions Scam

upload_2019-3-17_16-53-55.png

upload_2019-3-20_11-35-40.png

Dang!? I'm sure they can find more.

They need to list names if shown they lied.

"FREE FELICITY HUFFMAN!" "For decades, going to college was a matter of social class, not IQ, talent or merit. From 1900 to 1960, only a tiny percentage of Americans even went to college, about 2 to 5 percent until well after World War II." --Ann Coulter

" March 20, 2019 - FREE FELICITY HUFFMAN!

Poor Felicity Huffman is being raked over the coals for paying a lousy $15,000 to get her daughter extra time to take the SAT.

Jared Kushner's father paid $2.5 million to get him into Harvard -- and arranged for two of his beneficiary politicians, Sens. Ted Kennedy and Frank Lautenberg, to make calls on his offspring's behalf.

"His GPA did not warrant it, his SAT scores did not warrant it," a former administrator at Jared's private high school told Daniel Golden, author of the 2006 book, The Price of Admission
ir
. "There was no way anybody in the administrative office of the school thought he would on the merits get into Harvard."

Welcome to the baby boom's remaking of college admissions

Today, literally every baby boomer I know who went to Harvard sends not one, not two, but all their kids to Harvard. (Except the ones whose kids didn't want to go there.)

If you've read The Bell Curve
ir
you know that this is a statistical impossibility. "

"Lori Loughlin's daughter is furious with her mom that she ruined her career"

they should have a reality Show to talk about their dysfunctional family - Perino

"When the whole thing is a scam, why shouldn't parents pay finaglers to doctor SAT scores or sports photos? Who's that unfair to? The Jared Kushners of the world who pretend they got in on merit?

It's one thing for colleges to discount SAT scores in order to admit more descendants of American slaves -- not to be confused with the Somali who arrived last week. But now that the baby boomers are running things, the SATs are irrelevant for pretty much everybody.

As Ilhan Omar would say, it's all about the Benjamins.

Strip Kushner of his degree or stop picking on Felicity Huffman"

brilliant from Coulter!

According to what is written here, Candace Cameron Bure stands with her former co-star. At the end of the day, if she doesn't condone what was done, she should let that be known because right now she is sounding like an enabler which is not what the Lord suggests that we do towards anyone who is in the wrong.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This is prosecutorial misconduct. At best this is a low grade scandal. Yet we are supposed to believe that it warrants 16 felony counts. They don't go after the mob that hard. I do not believe that this warrants jail time. I am a taxpayer and having to pay to incarcerate people for this is stupid. They should pay a large fine and move on.

Forum List

Back