Hollywood Blasts Gun Violence, Yet 'Black Panther' Features 163 Shootings

This motion picture is making a lot of Americans happy and proud of themselves.
I have just read that it's a smash hit in Africa, too.
So let's not rain on their parade.

Yeah - blacks love to see themselves as capable people and yet they know in real life, they are all losers. So they welcome pro-black propaganda movies. Just like that silly movie that claimed there were female black engineers at NASA in the 60s!!! HAHAHA
you mean that made up character Mary Jackson who was an actual engineer at NASA 60 years ago?...

More proof that gun control has nothing to do with saving lives.

Nonsense. How can banning assault rifles NOT save lives?
LOL

Because people use assault rifles for self-defense. If every house had an assault rifle, home invasions would not happen. Same with schools.

If you want to save lives for sure, then advocate for a 45 mph speed limit . That would save 5,000 + guaranteed every year,. THINK

More proof that gun control has nothing to do with saving lives.

Nonsense. How can banning assault rifles NOT save lives?
LOL

Because people use assault rifles for self-defense. If every house had an assault rifle, home invasions would not happen. Same with schools.

If you want to save lives for sure, then advocate for a 45 mph speed limit . That would save 5,000 + guaranteed every year,. THINK

No it wouldn't.

Slow drivers 'are among most dangerous on roads' and cause crashes | Daily Mail Online

Nothing is more enjoyable than watching someone argue a point they obviously have ZERO clues about.

Then all you need is a chair and a mirror to entertain yourself. You've just been shown irrefutable proof that violence in our environment leads some people to worse behavior, not better, violence has a NEGATIVE effect on people, not a positive one, and you can cram all of your alleged liberal "studies" right up your sorry, pathetic ass and twist on them.

Nothing is more enjoyable than watching someone argue a point they obviously have ZERO clues about.

Then all you need is a chair and a mirror to entertain yourself. You've just been shown irrefutable proof that violence in our environment leads some people to worse behavior, not better, violence has a NEGATIVE effect on people, not a positive one, and you can cram all of your alleged liberal "studies" right up your sorry, pathetic ass and twist on them.

That's not proof of a theory. All you are doing is proving how ignorant you are.

I've played violent video games and never murdered anyone nor even been arrested for assault or anything else. I cancel your story out. So I guess that proves my theories right huh?

:abgg2q.jpg:

That's not proof of a theory. All you are doing is proving how ignorant you are.

Dear Jackass Imbecile: THEORIES are there to try to explain REALITY. Reality does not have to change to fit the theory------ when theories fall short of reality as I just presented above in an ACTUAL, RECENT KILLING, that is a signal that the fucking theories are WRONG and the theorists better go back and start all over and try again.

Dear Jackass Imbecile: THEORIES are there to try to explain REALITY. Reality does not have to change to fit the theory------ when theories fall short of reality as I just presented above in an ACTUAL, RECENT KILLING, that is a signal that the fucking theories are WRONG and the theorists better go back and start all over and try again.

Hey dumbass, the theories are accepted by almost EVERYONE because the data fits the theory. A handful of actual killings does not invalidate the theory, they are call anomalies.

There are hardly ANY theories that are 100%.

Please keep posting, you are just voicing how ignorant you are. What profession do you work in? Flipping hamburgers?

the theories are accepted by almost EVERYONE

Sure they are, just as all the flawed global warming theories are accepted by everyone too? Most of the worst theories in history have all been ones that were accepted by everyone until proven wrong, such as the Earth was flat, that we were the center of the universe, that if man were meant to fly he would have wings, that non-white races were inferior and that a woman's place was in the home because she wasn't as smart as a man and couldn't do his work.

Got any other pet theories you'd like to share with us? Or are you going to stick to your hopeless position that violence in our environment has no negative deleterious corrosive effects on our society?

Sure they are, just as all the flawed global warming theories are accepted by everyone too? Most of the worst theories in history have all been ones that were accepted by everyone until proven wrong, such as the Earth was flat, that we were the center of the universe, that if man were meant to fly he would have wings, that non-white races were inferior and that a woman's place was in the home because she wasn't as smart as a man and couldn't do his work.

Got any other pet theories you'd like to share with us? Or are you going to stick to your hopeless position that violence in our environment has no negative deleterious corrosive effects on our society?

You still don't get it. Researchers were TRYING to find a correlation and couldn't.

You still don't get it. Researchers were TRYING to find a correlation and couldn't.

I'm trying to find a point to your discussion and can't either.

I'm trying to find a point to your discussion and can't either.

You couldn't find your ass with both hands.

I am going to ask you a serious question... what makes you think you know more than all the professionals who have dedicated years upon years of research on this subject?

Forum List

Back