Hollywood Actress arrested for DUI; Pleads for Obama to "fire" the cop!!!!

Amanda%20Bynes%206.jpg

This her?
Not Guilty!

Amanda Bynes Arrested for DUI - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

More info. It was 3am. A TMZ reporter said she was so drunk he tried to get valet to not give her the keys.

She was trying to PASS the cop car, yes, PASS him at 3am and drunk (dumb), then hit the cop car, got arrested, refused the BA test, then pleads to Obama to fire the cop.

Now.....Obama is not to blame for any of this. This is about how the stupid morons on the left have fallen into the false hope of idol worship when it comes to liberal politicians. They think he will pay their mortgage, pay their gas bills, use his "Obama money" from "his stash" to help them, and apparantly......fire cops who dare hold them accountable to laws of this land.

While he may not be personally responsible for this incident, he most certainly has done everything he can to promote this type of "hope" among his worshipers.

Yes, he has. But to be 100% fair, ALL politicians do that. The promise more and more and more, make people believe the govt will be there to do all these things that WE SHOULD BE DOING OURSELVES.

NO politician runs on the platform of "You people are gonna have to take care of yourselves, work out your own problems, stop calling us. Vote for me!"

That doesn't win. In our pampered society full of fat ass victims who wanna blame everyone else and have someone else do everything they should be........politics will follow by promising those same fat bastards exactly that.

So yeah, Obama contributes to this mindset, but 99% of politicians do the same.

This thread was more of an insight to the defective liberal mind.

Are you fucking serious? Can you point to one point in any and all of Obama's speaches where he has ever said he would be willing to let celebreties run amok and fire anyone who got in their way? Is there anywhere he even gave the innuendo he might actually do that? Step back into reality here.

I understand you want to laugh at Obama, and that is cool and all, but this is just making up shit. I am sure she did it, but to imply that this is somehow the opinion of anything other than a drunk and disorderly minority is stupid. Yes, all presidents and all of the candidates have wack jobs. I don't mind laughing at them, but unless Obama has made some suggestions or promises i have never heard this is just a dumbass. it is the same thing as some dimwit telling a cop that is giving them a ticket that they pay their salary with taxes. I will agree that the actress is a joke and it is funny she would even ask Obama to fire the cop, but this does not reflect on Obama unless he actually tries to comply.

Interesting, another Obama supporter who doesn't want to take responsibility for their own actions... I see a pattern here.

Few things.

She's an idiot. Old fans think she's an idiot. And now, talentless.

She used to be on a somewhat successful comedy series, "What I like About You" which played on the WB, when it was around.

She does not look like that anymore. Here's her mugshot:
1339004806_amanda-bynes-article.jpg

And most importantly, she's a dumbass, who is probably dunk/high half the time. (or coked out)

Few things.

She's an idiot. Old fans think she's an idiot. And now, talentless.

She used to be on a somewhat successful comedy series, "What I like About You" which played on the WB, when it was around.

She does not look like that anymore. Here's her mugshot:
1339004806_amanda-bynes-article.jpg

And most importantly, she's a dumbass, who is probably dunk/high half the time. (or coked out)

At least she has an excuse for being such a moron if she is rarely sober, what excuse do santorum supporters have?

I remember amanda bynes. I watched the amanda show when I was a kid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxZfd7eKFok]The Amanda Show - Judge Trudy from the first episode! - YouTube[/ame]

Will there be dancing lobsters at her court hearing?

EDIT: Right in the childhood. :(

Last edited:

Forum List

Back