Hollyweird Professional Liars (aka Actors) Blame Drumph! for Smollettes Lies

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Apparently these idiots have no idea how ridiculous they appear....because they are in fact ridiculous.

15 Celebrities Who Blamed Trump, Deplorables for Hoax Attack on Jussie Smollett

Left-wing Hollywood wasted no time in politicizing and blaming President Donald Trump and his supporters for an alleged hate crime attack on Empire actor Jussie Smollett — an encounter that police now reportedly believe to have been staged.
CNN’s Shimon Prokupecz reported Saturday, “Chicago Police believe Jussie Smollett paid two men to orchestrate the assault. The sources tell CNN that the two men are now cooperating fully with law enforcement.”...

Empire co-creator Lee Daniels said, “We have to love each other regardless of what sexual orientation we are because it shows we are united on a united front and no racist fuck can come in and do the things that they did to you.”

“Hold your head up, Jussie. I’m with you. I’ll be there in a minute. It’s just another fucking day in America,” he said...

Singer Cher roared, “VILLAINY, RACISM,HOMOPHOBIA, PROMOTED BY MOST INFAMOUS [clown] IN [the world],IS THE POISON THAT KILLS [America].”

“[America] IS PPL OF COLOR,” she added. “GOP GOES DOWN WITH SHIP djt.”...

“Standing with and sending love to @JussieSmollett today… this is a racist hate crime and is disgusting and shameful to our country,” pop star Katy Perry said....

Actress Olivia Munn claimed, without evidence, “Jussie Smollett was violently attacked by two white men who poured bleach on him and put a noose around his neck.”

“He was targeted for being black and for being gay. THIS is why we have to have zero tolerance against homophobia and racism. Jussie’s life matters.”...

Actor Billy Eichner used the incident to cast blame on Trump and “all MAGA lunatics.”

“Heartbroken and furious reading about the attack on JussieSmollett. I want Trump and all MAGA lunatics to burn in Hell,” the Billy on the Street star said....

In a now-deleted tweet, Rosie O’Donnell cast blame on “maga assholes.”...

And it goes on and on and on, nothing matters to these ideological fools, not evidence or fairness, or truth or just basic honesty.

This is the Hollyweird left trying to get the point:

Panda attacking a swinging bag : Panda_Gifs

There is epic irony with the Liberals protesting hate.
The Left Wingers are violent fanatics.
Hollywood and the Press constantly fuel their hate.

"Love Trumps Hate"
Liberals have really strange way of showing their love.

trump-supporters-attacked-compilation24.jpg

I love how truly stupid clueless people can't wait to declare their own idiocy to the world.
You suck, Hollywood! And the people you've spawned and inflicted on the public do too.

Nope, Trump done it.

It's the 1930's all over again I tell ya!!!

This is all so freaking stupid, no wonder they vote for Dimocrats.

Even if it never actually happened, it is Trumps fault for the libtards lying.

Ellen Page 'Late Show' Interview Blaming Trump and Pence for Jussie Smolett Hate Hoax Has 18 Million Views

An interview featuring actress Ellen Page blaming President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence for the “hate” that led to the hoax attack against Empire star Jussie Smollett has amassed over 18 million views.
Appearing on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert last month, the actress took particular aim at Pence over his long-held opposition to same-sex marriage.

“The vice president of America wishes I didn’t have the love with my wife,” Ellen Page explained. “If you are in a position of power and you hate people, and you want to cause suffering to them, you go through the trouble, you spend your career trying to cause suffering, what do you think is going to happen? Kids are going to be abused and they’re going to kill themselves, and people are going to be beaten on the street.”

The 31-year-old, who came out as a lesbian in 2014, also blasted the media for questioning Smollett’s version of events.

“I have traveled the world and I have met the most marginalized people you could meet. I am lucky to have this time and the privilege to say this,” she said tearfully. “This needs to fucking stop.”​

These people are just in-freaking-sane

Rob Reiner chimed in with his usual vitriol, “The horrific attack on Jussie Smollett has no place in a decent human loving society. Homophobia existed before Trump, but there is no question that since he has injected his hatred into the American bloodstream, we are less decent, less human,& less loving. No intolerance! No DT!”

Hollywood director Barry Jenkins also blamed Trump, saying, “Thinking of Jussie. Saddened. Heartbroken. Angry. ALL of it. Wouldn’t matter that he is the kindest soul. But he IS the kindest soul. And this is FUCKED. This is what all that hateful mongering has wrought. Are you PROUD???”

“for the love of god, how how how can people still be supporting the ‘president’ ? I beg of you . please can we put aside politics and fight together to overcome disgustingly vile hate ?” actress Beth Behrs said.

I'm horrified by the vicious attack on @JussieSmollett Not surprised that the cowards in masks yelled "This is MAGA country." Our country deserves better than the kind of morally bankrupt people who have taken our democracy hostage and condone hate crimes. Sending love to Jussie.

— Molly Ringwald (@MollyRingwald) January 29, 2019

The horrific story of Jussie Smollet makes this important point:

While some are whipping up tales of danger coming over the border, the real and documented danger to America is coming from home-grown right-wing racist, homophobic and antisemitic movements.

— Bill Prady (@billprady) January 29, 2019

Apparently these idiots have no idea how ridiculous they appear....because they are in fact ridiculous.

Left-wing Hollywood wasted no time in politicizing and blaming President Donald Trump and his supporters for an alleged hate crime attack on Empire actor Jussie Smollett — an encounter that police now reportedly believe to have been staged.
CNN’s Shimon Prokupecz reported Saturday, “Chicago Police believe Jussie Smollett paid two men to orchestrate the assault. The sources tell CNN that the two men are now cooperating fully with law enforcement.”...

Empire co-creator Lee Daniels said, “We have to love each other regardless of what sexual orientation we are because it shows we are united on a united front and no racist fuck can come in and do the things that they did to you.”

“Hold your head up, Jussie. I’m with you. I’ll be there in a minute. It’s just another fucking day in America,” he said...

Singer Cher roared, “VILLAINY, RACISM,HOMOPHOBIA, PROMOTED BY MOST INFAMOUS [clown] IN [the world],IS THE POISON THAT KILLS [America].”

“[America] IS PPL OF COLOR,” she added. “GOP GOES DOWN WITH SHIP djt.”...

“Standing with and sending love to @JussieSmollett today… this is a racist hate crime and is disgusting and shameful to our country,” pop star Katy Perry said....

Actress Olivia Munn claimed, without evidence, “Jussie Smollett was violently attacked by two white men who poured bleach on him and put a noose around his neck.”

“He was targeted for being black and for being gay. THIS is why we have to have zero tolerance against homophobia and racism. Jussie’s life matters.”...

Actor Billy Eichner used the incident to cast blame on Trump and “all MAGA lunatics.”

“Heartbroken and furious reading about the attack on JussieSmollett. I want Trump and all MAGA lunatics to burn in Hell,” the Billy on the Street star said....

In a now-deleted tweet, Rosie O’Donnell cast blame on “maga assholes.”...

And it goes on and on and on, nothing matters to these ideological fools, not evidence or fairness, or truth or just basic honesty.

This is the Hollyweird left trying to get the point:

Panda attacking a swinging bag : Panda_Gifs
They're assuring a re-election in 2020.

Oh, but the Dimocrats in DC wont let the Hollyweird vapor heads get all the fun.

Nancy Pelosi Deletes Tweet Calling Jussie Smollett Victim of a ' Racist, Homophobic Attack'

Democratic Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has deleted her tweet of sympathy for the Empire actor Jussie Smollett, who police in Chicago reportedly believe orchestrated a hoax hate crime attack against himself.
Last month, Smollett alleged that he was the victim of a racist and homophobic hate crime by two men who yelled “This is MAGA Country” after beating him. The incident sparked widespread condemnation and support from senior Democrats and celebrities, including Pelosi.

“The racist, homophobic attack on [Smollett] is an affront to our humanity. No one should be attacked for who they are or whom they love,” Pelosi had written on January 29th. “I pray that Jussie has a speedy recovery [and] that justice is served. May we all commit to ending this hate once [and] for all.”

Forum List

Back