Holly Hobby Lobby cheats on Hubby (at Family Values Conference)

I'll bet somewhere in her history she supported abstinence only sex education.
I'm sure she still does. It sure worked for her and her three small children. She was knocked up by 20.

I would lick her pussy and nipples and wear her out

you are a fag
Another right-wing MILF for you, we got that part. And I wouldn't fuck her with your tiny limp dick since God only knows what that slut has fucked and picked up sleeping around.

you mean people with moral values like you?...you have the values of a wet lump of shit....
That's the slut who fucks another married man at a Family Values conference, but she's one of yours so you'll defend her instead of calling her immoral.
am i defending her?....show me where?....
If you aren't then denounce her? Otherwise you're simply trolling.
i am denouncing the jerk who started this thread.....and that aint trolling....thats a public service....
No, that's you just being a troll. Carry on.

And for next time, all you had to say was hey slut, don't fuck some other woman's husband at a Family Values conference because your values suck.
no next time i will say...."you are a lowlife fuck for calling a DS kid a drooler and a bigger asshole for calling for the death of handicapped kids".....

who-holly-fisher-holly-hobby-lobby.jpg

"There was the photo of her posed, gun in one hand, Bible in the other, in front of a flag (because "Who would Jesus Kill?") -- the photo that gained even more fame after it was juxtaposed beside an image of terrorist Sherafiyah Lewthwaite, in a strikingly similar pose. There was the photo of her at Hobby Lobby, wearing a "pro-life" t-shirt, to celebrate the Hobby Lobby SCOTUS ruling that allows companies to limit women's reproductive care options. And a slew of others to go along.

Eventually, this internet fame translated into real fame, and Holly's star seemed to be rising within conservative circles. And then the rumors started that this family values, god-and-guns-Merica-loving icon had actually been cheating on her military vet husband. With, of all people, another member of the patriotic, family-values crowd: Joel Frewa of Tea Party News Network."
Family Values Shocker pro-life gun loving Tea Partier Holly Fisher admits cheating on husband

Just another gun-toting, Bible-thumping, right-wing poster-child attention whore, who really is one. This is why we hate the people you love to call Real Americans when they are just scum with a flag pin. At least the one on the right had enough faith to keep her legs crossed.

Just another Alinskyite [YOU] devoid of standards holding the other side to their own standards.

That's the slut who fucks another married man at a Family Values conference, but she's one of yours so you'll defend her instead of calling her immoral.
i am denouncing the jerk who started this thread.....and that aint trolling....thats a public service....

And for next time, all you had to say was hey slut, don't fuck some other woman's husband at a Family Values conference because your values suck.
no next time i will say...."you are a lowlife fuck for calling a DS kid a drooler and a bigger asshole for calling for the death of handicapped kids".....
Troll...

who-holly-fisher-holly-hobby-lobby.jpg

"There was the photo of her posed, gun in one hand, Bible in the other, in front of a flag (because "Who would Jesus Kill?") -- the photo that gained even more fame after it was juxtaposed beside an image of terrorist Sherafiyah Lewthwaite, in a strikingly similar pose. There was the photo of her at Hobby Lobby, wearing a "pro-life" t-shirt, to celebrate the Hobby Lobby SCOTUS ruling that allows companies to limit women's reproductive care options. And a slew of others to go along.

Eventually, this internet fame translated into real fame, and Holly's star seemed to be rising within conservative circles. And then the rumors started that this family values, god-and-guns-Merica-loving icon had actually been cheating on her military vet husband. With, of all people, another member of the patriotic, family-values crowd: Joel Frewa of Tea Party News Network."
Family Values Shocker pro-life gun loving Tea Partier Holly Fisher admits cheating on husband

Just another gun-toting, Bible-thumping, right-wing poster-child attention whore, who really is one. This is why we hate the people you love to call Real Americans when they are just scum with a flag pin. At least the one on the right had enough faith to keep her legs crossed.

Just another Alinskyite [YOU] devoid of standards holding the other side to their own standards.
A slut is a slut. Why is that so hard for you to admit to when she's one of your sluts eh?

Although, quite a number of folks claim we are a Christian nation, and quite a few of those same people claim that Islamist extremists are trying to destroy our way of life,

which means that those Americans are willing to kill in the name of religion.

Many who would fight back against terrorists aren't religious at all. And it has nothing to do with killing people because of your religion. It's about fighting against violence, and yes, it might mean retaliating with force if nothing else works.

A few steps, like not allowing sharia law to ever overrule our laws and demanding that all Muslim women here enjoy the same rights as men would discourage any radicals from coming here. Ban 'no-go' zones. Maybe even insist that anyone becoming a citizen is willing to swear to their God that they will condemn all terrorist acts and known terrorist organizations, like Hamas.

Refusing to be overrun with radicals means standing firm and not letting them have the chance to hurt us. It doesn't mean killing anyone.

The radical Muslims have sworn to kill all infidels and do not need to be provoked. Some kill when they believe someone offended them. Others remain silent.

If you are being directly threatened, you can fight back or lay down and take it.

It's a shame you don't see the difference between defending yourself against those who seek to destroy you and those who are the aggressors.

Troll...
a troll is someone no one on the board likes because of the bullshit you post.....i know you would be voted out of here before me....just look at this thread alone on how well you are thought of....you are considered one of the biggest jerks on this board....and that is something you cant dispute....

Troll...
a troll is someone no one on the board likes because of the bullshit you post.....i know you would be voted out of here before me....just look at this thread alone on how well you are thought of....you are considered one of the biggest jerks on this board....and that is something you cant dispute....
I tell the truths, very few like or respect that. And this board is mostly Jesus-freaks, Reactionaries, and Ayn Rand morons. If they respected me I'd be in a lot of trouble.

And BTW, a troll is one who comments not on the thread but the poster, you in a nutshell, troll.

Troll...
I tell the truths, very few like or respect that. And this board is mostly Jesus-freaks, Reactionaries, and Ayn Rand morons. If they respected me I'd be in a lot of trouble.

And BTW, a troll is one who comments not on the thread but the poster, you in a nutshell, troll.
i comment on what you say dipshit.....there is a difference....An internet 'troll' is an abusive or obnoxious user who uses shock value to promote arguments and disharmony in online communities.....thats you .....hence the term "drooler" for down syndrome kids that YOU use....calling for the death of handicapped kids....you said that not me.....and going by how people regard you here in these threads....you are not only an obnoxious and abusive person...but a troll.....live with it asshole....

Troll...

i comment on what you say dipshit.....there is a difference....An internet 'troll' is an abusive or obnoxious user who uses shock value to promote arguments and disharmony in online communities.....thats you .....hence the term "drooler" for down syndrome kids that YOU use....calling for the death of handicapped kids....you said that not me.....and going by how people regard you here in these threads....you are not only an obnoxious and abusive person...but a troll.....live with it asshole....
Yet again, no comment on the subject at hand, just a comment on me. You're a troll little man, and offended by me but everyone got that about 100 comments ago so be on your way.

Troll...

Yet again, no comment on the subject at hand, just a comment on me. You're a troll little man, and offended by me but everyone got that about 100 comments ago so be on your way.
once again....commenting on what you said....isnt that how these things work?.....you say something ...someone comments....its that simple,how come you cant figure that out?...or is it supposed to be different if the person is a lowlife ignorant fuck?...

once again....commenting on what you said....isnt that how these things work?.....you say something ...someone comments....its that simple,how come you cant figure that out?...or is it supposed to be different if the person is a lowlife ignorant fuck?...
We're done. This is adding nothing to the thread which is about another one of your American Taliban sluts who fucks another woman's husband at a Family Values conference.

We're done. This is adding nothing to the thread which is about another one of your American Taliban sluts who fucks another woman's husband at a Family Values conference.
never even heard of the woman until you brought her up.....i dont follow the lives of insignificant people like you do....but then thats the way you lowlifes roll....

Forum List

Back