Holland: mars-one.com recruiting Mars astronauts.

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
The US space program might be over, but not so in Holland. A Duch (private) space company is now recruiting mars astronauts. mars-one.com Would you go? This is a one-way ticket to Mars, where you will become the comany's scientific technician for the rest of your life. Training + flight is 10 years long, but they proposed no upper age limit for the application, yet. The final crew selection will be 4 people, and later shuttles will deliver more people to the Mars colony, by the 4. This starts at the beginning of this year, 2013. What's your take?

This is just another insane waste of money and technical resources by white people, who have already wasted millions on NASA, and the space shuttle program. A mission to Mars!. Do you all realize that if
there is any mistake with the telemetry computation that the space ship can skip off the Martian
atmospher into deep space!?, this is what happened to a few Martian probes in the past!. And what kind of ship are they going to build for a seven month journey? Give me a break, we have enough
needs right here on Earth for these nuts to want to waste billions on a Mars suicide mission.!

Someone is gonna make a whole lotta money. That's my take.

I think you are right, its nothing but a scam and no Mars trip will ever happen. Not by these people anyway. Maybe in the long term NASA will do it, but not this Dutch company.

The US space program might be over, but not so in Holland. A Duch (private) space company is now recruiting mars astronauts. mars-one.com Would you go? This is a one-way ticket to Mars, where you will become the comany's scientific technician for the rest of your life. Training + flight is 10 years long, but they proposed no upper age limit for the application, yet. The final crew selection will be 4 people, and later shuttles will deliver more people to the Mars colony, by the 4. This starts at the beginning of this year, 2013. What's your take?
They say they prefer bisexual couples. Are you in?

It takes off in 2022. I’ll be 51. Maybe I’d go if I was 60 and my partner was a 25 year old prisoner serving life. She could either be my partner or rot in jail. I wouldn’t go with a woman over 30.

Forum List

Back