Holiday of First Kisses

Why play into Allie's hands so easily, ekrem?

I suppose, that her world has been trimmed to mediocrity a long while ago.
I find her style simplistic and I don't see the ability in her to hurt in me in any way.

Sheesh, I'm pretty sentimental but even I don't recall the date of my first kiss. I remember it but anybody's guess what that date was.

It was probably more memorable for him anyway. :lol:

You hussy. :razz:

1st kiss was in 5th grade, on her door step, after dropping her off from a night at the roller skating rink. And her name was Juliet.

...true story.

It's the anniversary of my very first kiss, (actually yesterday was) and every year I celebrate my own personal remembrance of my first kiss, usually by kissing everyone in sight. Even though it's a day late, I want to share it with all with you.

SMOOCH!

I can't remember my first kiss but my first orgy is forever stuck in my mind. Nero really knew how to throw a party.

First french kiss was with a girl a few years older than me. I had no idea what the hell I was doing. :lol:

My first French Kiss happened about 5 perceived minutes after my first normal kiss.
It was a watery affair, and I had to gulp some times. But it was fun.

Bus drivers kiss the kids in your country?

I thought you all got your first experiences from same-sex classmates in your boarding schools....

It's the anniversary of my very first kiss, (actually yesterday was) and every year I celebrate my own personal remembrance of my first kiss, usually by kissing everyone in sight. Even though it's a day late, I want to share it with all with you.

SMOOCH!

Prince McWeird thanks you.

The Good Prince of McWeirdsville is forever in your debt.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back