Holiday of First Kisses

Anguille

Bane of the Urbane
Mar 8, 2008
It's the anniversary of my very first kiss, (actually yesterday was) and every year I celebrate my own personal remembrance of my first kiss, usually by kissing everyone in sight. Even though it's a day late, I want to share it with all with you.

SMOOCH!

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Did you use SCOPE first?

$famf59peanut_crunchbunch.jpg

I feel a group hug coming on.

I don't really remember my first kiss.

It might have been when I was 15...but I certainly don't remember the date, though it was before Halloween my sophomore year of school...

Sheesh, I'm pretty sentimental but even I don't recall the date of my first kiss. I remember it but anybody's guess what that date was.

It was probably more memorable for him anyway. :lol:

Thank you.
enfant89qa5b.gif

My first kiss was a long one.
I was on an event in the local sports hall in the winter. Behind the sports hall was a park, there it happened in the evening. It was so cold, we stood and hugged each other frontally and kissed.
I have good memories to my first kiss, but I don't celebrate the day it happened.

People have been trying to kiss me since I started school, so, no.

So...did the boy you kissed "frontally" like it?

Bless your heart, Ravi..that horse looks like an Arab, too! I'm partial to them...I have real pictures of me kissing my own, lol...

People have been trying to kiss me since I started school, so, no.

So...did the boy you kissed "frontally" like it?

Ali, she was a girl from same school-class.
But, after we kissed, we did not date or had further physical contact as I was into another girl of my school-class. That other girl at a later time then would become my first girl-friend and it would 'last' some years till the point her parents decided to move into another country.
After she moved, I would still write her letters, at some point she did not answer back. I think, that her father did not like it, that she received letters from abroad.

So did all the boys you attempted to kiss from the rear come around, eventually?

It's the anniversary of my very first kiss, (actually yesterday was) and every year I celebrate my own personal remembrance of my first kiss, usually by kissing everyone in sight. Even though it's a day late, I want to share it with all with you.

SMOOCH!

This is the anniversary of my first beege.

Therefore, I spend the whole day exposing myself to everyone and offering them a taste.

How about the little boy who gave me a heart ring and kissed me on the playground in second grade? Does he count?

So did all the boys you attempted to kiss from the rear come around, eventually?

I never kissed a boy/male on the mouth.
With close friends we do cheek-to-cheek greetings whilst giving the hands.

If we do encounter older humans, we lower our heads and kiss one of their hands.

My first kiss? At 15 got fixed up with a girl I hardly knew from schools brother for the sophomore dance. His name was Danny . . . or Corey or something. He wasn't my type at all but he frenched me and heh, it was gooood.

Forum List

Back