Holder's True Motive

I think Andy and Aunt Bea told him to do it.
The resembalence is uncanny

Attachments

• $cast_pic_howard.gif
    $cast_pic_howard.gif
    10.1 KB · Views: 56
  • $holder.jpg
    $holder.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 48
Are you trying to say the Attorney General has a clue as to what he's doing? He's as worthless as his appointer, Obama. I love you guys who defend this asshole. Brings me a bit of humor.

Yes he knows what he is doing

He is bringing them to trial, something that previous AGs were unable to do. They prefered to ignore the problem and hand it off to the next guy

Well, Holder is the next guy and you have to live by his decision

They were unable because Holder and others like him were sueing the government over military tribunals. Pretty convenient excuse now huh?

No they weren't

Nice try though

CNN.com - High court blocks Gitmo military tribunals - Jun 30, 2006

President Obama to Reinstate Revamped Military Tribunals - Political Punch

"In 2006, then-Sen. Obama voted for a military tribunal bill originally drafted by former Sen. John Warner, R-Virginia, and GOP Sens. John McCain of Arizona and Lindsey Graham of South Carolina."

JURIST - Paper Chase: Khadr likely to face military commission: Holder

"Last month, US President Barack Obama signed a bill amending the Military Commissions Act of 2006 to provide suspected terrorists with greater due process rights, but many rights activists have argued that the changes are insufficient to fix a flawed system."

Guantánamo detainees win right to court review | csmonitor.com

"Lawyers for the detainees countered that many of the men have been held for six years without a fair opportunity to examine and challenge the evidence against them before a neutral decisionmaker. "

How much money do you think the defense lawyers will get for defending these things?

And who wants to bet that whoever is chosen, they will be very good friends or political donors.

Let's face it the real motive is to have the Bush Administration's policies and tactics out there for the world
to see.This whole business of transparency,to suck up to the French,to appease George Soros and that
whole left wing of this Administration. This is being done to appease those on the left that want Bush tried for war crimes. I lost track of all the liberal callers to WABC radio in NY who said as much when they called in to support this plan.

Let's face it the real motive is to have the Bush Administration's policies and tactics out there for the world
to see.This whole business of transparency,to suck up to the French,to appease George Soros and that
whole left wing of this Administration. This is being done to appease those on the left that want Bush tried for war crimes. I lost track of all the liberal callers to WABC radio in NY who said as much when they called in to support this plan.

If Bush/Cheney did nothing wrong, what do they have to fear?

The truth will set you free

Care to go on trial for the rape that probably occured within 10 miles of your house? I mean if your innocent, nothing to fear right?

And we care because?

y'all are playing guessing games so you can do more "I hate Obama trash".

Jillian, if you can't refute the stated irrefutable facts then you're either rock solid stupid......or you should get your head outa your arse.

I keep trying to understand the why of a civilian trial. I just don't get it.

Why do you assume that the same people who were wrong about everything for eight years are suddenly correct?

If they hadn't made such a mess, they wouldn't be out of power. *shrug*

Good thing Mona's *opinion* is now yelling in the darkness....

So I ask again you partisan hack, DID the SUPREME COURT get it wrong when they authorized a military tribunal and with it all but over was this the right choice for a terrorist already pleading guilty?

And we care because?

y'all are playing guessing games so you can do more "I hate Obama trash".

I don't have to play a guessing game to admit that I hate Obama. Being a resident of Illinois I already know just how big of a worthless creep he is by the things he did, or I should say, the things he didn't do while a State Senator in Illinois. Seems like the rest of you Obama sheep are a little slow in seeing him for what he really is and that is just another typical Chicagoland political hack that would sell his mother out for a few votes.

so because you suffer from obama derangement syndrome, we have to look at the 50th thread where you people repeat the same BS about why there shouldn't be trials...

no matter how many times it's pointed out that we had no problem trying other terrorists?

You did not mind the hundreds of threads about Bush did you?

Are you trying to say the Attorney General has a clue as to what he's doing? He's as worthless as his appointer, Obama. I love you guys who defend this asshole. Brings me a bit of humor.

He is bringing them to trial, something that previous AGs were unable to do. They prefered to ignore the problem and hand it off to the next guy

He was already brought to a Military tribunal and PLEADED GUILTY. This current President STOPPED that. Or are you to stupid to understand that?

They were unable because Holder and others like him were sueing the government over military tribunals. Pretty convenient excuse now huh?

No they weren't

Nice try though

Wait are you claiming the Supreme Court got involved of its own on the case? That no one spent the last 8 years bring suit after suit in opposition to what the Supreme Court finally approved and what started with KSM pleading guilty and was shut down by Obama?

Last edited:

Listen stupid, it's not what Bush/Cheney have done that will be on trial, it's like water boarding considered as "torture" that will be on trial.

Its the Libtard's and their buddies, the Terrorist's predictable SPIN that will be propagandized with the acquiescent Muslim World, and our Libtards reveling in those Political Theatrics.

Witness the fact that according to the Libnuts "waterboarding" equals unconscionable American "torture" ......which our own Special Forces routinely undergo as a training device. And, consider the otherwise very doubtful info we woulda gotten to prevent the known positive results of "waterboarding" re Al Queda planned attacks. Compared to the very doubtful info we woulda achieved by giving the terrorists the Libtard "tea and crumpets" routine.

I know, I know.....none of this stark REALITY will make an iota of difference in your Libtard tunnel vision. But, at least it will make an impression on those few Independents who have fallen for the Libtard BULLSHIT.

Also, what the Libtards dismiss is that they are catering to their buddies by CONSTANTLY downplaying or simply ignoring Muslim's routine exercise of treating their innocent hostages by slicing off their toes....one at a time. Fingers....one at a time. Legs....one at a time. Then hands.....one at a time. Until their victim becomes looking like a potential bloody Baseball's third base. And, then the ears....eyes........just for fun betwixt giigles before the final chop to make the similarity complete.

Note that these libtards when equating "waterboarding" as torture NEVER mention the Islamofascist's counterpart of the definition of "torture" ...... and maybe when FORCED to comment on this, soft pedal it away as "not wanting to stoop to the same level" crap.

This is WAR !!!! And, one of the fundamental facts of WAR is that the one who blinks first loses.

Do we really have to resort to the atrocities committed by the buddies of the Libtards ?

Answer: HELL NO !!!!

But we should definitely NOT aid and abet the Terrorist's AGENDA by appeasing them the way Libtards like Obami Salami and his stooge Holder do by concocting BULLSHIT in their favour.

Last edited:
Let's look at this logically.

1. Obama hates America
2. Obama hates New York even more
3. Obama wants the United States to be attacked
4. Obama wants KSM to go free and live happily ever after as a guest at the White House
5. Obama hates the Military

Conclusion: Obama is inviting an attack on NYC and in fact the entire country to further his agenda to let Islam take over the USA, behead all white people and live in communist glory for all time.

The irony is that the semi-insane Political Charlatan Obami Salami is literally getting away with murder (on a national not a personal scale) because his psychosis is so BIZARRE.

There are many who are not aware of the ACADEMIA'S ELITE SUPER WORLD VISION taught to the select few at Harvard, Yale, Princeton and some other elitist Universities to their GLOBALIST clones.

They are simply known as "GLOBALISTS".

Dick Morris, whom even the LibNuts would admit is a very sane person (based on the fact that he was Clinton's Numero Uno Advisor), touched on that issue on the O'Reilly show a few days ago. I wrote the names of the authors of the books on "GLOBALISM" Dick Morris mentioned. I wrote the names in a hurry.....the authors of the books are Shehan (sp) and John Bolton.

These Globalist whackjobs consider GLOBAL HARMONY as the ULTIMATE POLITICAL GOAL. i.e. reductio ad absurdum.

Admittedly, altruism is something that is extremely desirable and laudable......but the extreme twisted form of it leads precisiely to Obami Salami's psychosis in that he, and whackjobs like his stooge Holder, and......this is important, Soros the Multi-Billionaire Maestro who is the Grand Financier championing this "World View" concept are part of this truly bizzare fantasy.

In this "World View", America is literally the GREAT SATAN (sans the Religious conotation). America is the BIG BULLY oppressing the World with its CAPITALISTIC ENSLAVEMENT.....full circle to the MARXIST VISION of the EVIL RICH EXPLOITING THE POOR !!!!

For many, the GLOBALIST pool from whence these nutjobs "mature" are, understandably, MARXISTS....or impressionable, bright youngsters full of twisted IDEALISM who inadvertently fall into this trap.

Not surprisingly Obami Salami was the PERFECT CANDIDATE. Who more than Obami Salami to more likely become a GLOBALIST ???? Obami Salami's mother was a domineering MARXIST mommy, super influential in Obami Salami's life. The drunkard Dad, whom Obami worshipped was a stone cold Marxist. Obami's mother's father,Obami's grandfather was a frantic wannabe Communist. According to Obami's book (Dreams of my Father) his grandad introduced Obami to a communist poet "FRANK" at the age of 9. And, who became his acknowledged mentor thru his early college years. This "FRANK" turned out to be Frank Marshall Davis, the notorious Commie Poet. in his day, this Frank Marshall Davis, tried to convert the NAACP into a Communist Front......but failed. And what about Obami's African relatives whom he recently visited ? Answer: ALL of them are MARXISTS or outright COMMUNISTS. Prominent among them is his cousin MARXIST ODINGA.....a RAPIST and a MURDERER, known as the "AFRICAN STALIN"....leader of the OPRESSIVE "Orange Democratic Party" of Kenya. And, Obami Salami is right there photo-oped attending Odinga's rallies. Other photos show Obami arm in arm with this Monster....smiling (at a family gathering in Kenya). Space does not permit to list all the incontrovertible proof that Obami Salami is a MARXIST......but what the hell would it take even a moderately rational person to conclude that especially in the light of his present activities ??????

The Psychotic MARXIST Political Charlatan Obami Salami, like all Globalists wishes to be HISTORY'S FIRST GLOBALIST CHAMPION. The ULTIMATELY coveted title that would secure him everlasting HISTORICAL FAME. Destroying America in the service of the World is the Obami Salami Agenda.

Insane as these GLOBALISTS may sound.......THAT IS THE CONCEPT that Dick Morris mentioned. And, I don't have any reason to dispute those conclusions.

On a lighter note: I don't know about Libtard Ravi's conclusion about "beheading all white people"..... if Obami Salami achieves his goal........ being a pathological liar, to whom will he be able to indulge his favorite pastime of lying to ??????

Last edited:
The irony is that the semi-insane Political Charlatan Obami Salami is literally getting away with murder (on a national not a personal scale) because his psychosis is so BIZARRE.

There are many who are not aware of the ACADEMIA'S ELITE SUPER WORLD VISION taught to the select few at Harvard, Yale, Princeton and some other elitist Universities to their GLOBALIST clones.

Dick Morris, who even the LibNuts would admit is a very sane person based on the fact that he was Clinton's Numero Uno Advisor, touched on that issue on the O'Reilly show a few days ago. I wrote the names of the authors of the books on "GLOBALISM" in a hurry.....the authors of the books are Shehan (sp) and John Bolton.

These Globalist whackjobs consider GLOBAL HARMONY as the ULTIMATE POLITICAL GOAL. i.e. reductio ad absurdum.

Admittedly, altruism is something that is extremely desirable and laudable......but the extreme twisted form of it leads precisiely to Obami Salami's psychosis in that he, and whackjobs like his stooge Holder, and......this is important, Soros the Multi-Billionaire Maestro who is the Grand Financier championing this "World View" concept.

In this "World View", America is literally the GREAT SATAN (sans the Religious conotation). America is the BIG BULLY oppressing the World with its CAPITALISTIC ENSLAVEMENT.....full circle to the MARXIST VISION of the EVIL RICH EXPLOITING THE POOR !!!!

The Psychotic MARXIST Political Charlatan Obami Salami, like all Globalists wishes to be HISTORY'S FIRST GLOBALIST CHAMPION. The ULTIMATELY coveted title that would secure him everlasting HISTORICAL FAME. Destroying America in the service of the World is the Obami Salami Agenda.

Insane as these GLOBALISTS may sound.......THAT IS THE CONCEPT that Dick Morris mentioned.

On a lighter note: I don't know about Libtard Ravi's conclusion about "beheading all white people"..... if Obami Salami achieves his goal........ being a pathological liar, to whom will he be able to indulge his favorite pastime of lying to ??????

funny-pictures-cat-makes-a-raspberr.jpg

Dick Morris, who even the LibNuts would admit is a very sane person based on the fact that he was Clinton's Numero Uno Advisor, touched on that issue on the O'Reilly show a few days ago. I wrote the names of the authors of the books on "GLOBALISM" in a hurry.....the authors of the books are Shehan (sp) and John Bolton.

Admittedly, altruism is something that is extremely desirable and laudable......but the extreme twisted form of it leads precisiely to Obami Salami's psychosis in that he, and whackjobs like his stooge Holder, and......this is important, Soros the Multi-Billionaire Maestro who is the Grand Financier championing this "World View" concept.

Insane as these GLOBALISTS may sound.......THAT IS THE CONCEPT that Dick Morris mentioned.

The facts that substantiate your colourful conclusion are very persuasive......to other brainless Libtards.

The facts that substantiate your colourful conclusion are very persuasive......to other brainless Libtards.

Just giving your post the thoughtful, reasoned response it deserves.

:D

Forum List

Back