Holder will send goons to thwart grassroots effort to halt illegals trying to vote

Revere

Rookie
Jan 23, 2010
Watching you in my profile page
Your government doesn't stand for the lawful and legitimate anymore.

Then what are you supposed to do?

Justice Department to Send Election Observers to Arizona as Concern Rises About Illegal Voters - FoxNews.com

The Justice Department is sending a small pack of election observers to Arizona as Hispanic groups sound the alarm over an anti-illegal immigration group's mass e-mail seeking to recruit Election Day volunteers to help block illegal immigrants from voting.

Hispanic voting rights groups say the e-mail is just an attempt to intimidate minority voters. But election fraud monitors say that there are hundreds of examples of duplicate registrations, wrong information and past unregistered voters getting ballots.

Voter fraud allegations have emerged just days before the midterm in many crucial battleground states across the country, including Nevada, Pennsylvania and Florida.

I love wingerese -

"Election watchers" become "goons" if they're on the wrong side, but volunteers at polls to intimidate voters is ok, as long as they claim to be watching for "illegals".

How is this different from the New Black Panther guys? Is it ok, as long as they're intimidating Democrat voters?

I thought the unconstitutional illegal law ran all the aliens out of Arizona?? There couldn't be more that one or two left who didn't get the word to pack & go home.

I love wingerese -

"Election watchers" become "goons" if they're on the wrong side, but volunteers at polls to intimidate voters is ok, as long as they claim to be watching for "illegals".

How is this different from the New Black Panther guys? Is it ok, as long as they're intimidating Democrat voters?

Will they be armed, like the Black Panthers were? There's one difference.

Were the Black Panthers there to protect against Illegal Voting? There's another difference.

Will these Volunteers be Anonymous?

I thought the unconstitutional illegal law ran all the aliens out of Arizona?? There couldn't be more that one or two left who didn't get the word to pack & go home.

They didn't go south. They went north to New Mexico City, you might know it, it is just over the bridge from Jersey. ;)

Your government doesn't stand for the lawful and legitimate anymore.

Then what are you supposed to do?

Justice Department to Send Election Observers to Arizona as Concern Rises About Illegal Voters - FoxNews.com

The Justice Department is sending a small pack of election observers to Arizona as Hispanic groups sound the alarm over an anti-illegal immigration group's mass e-mail seeking to recruit Election Day volunteers to help block illegal immigrants from voting.

Hispanic voting rights groups say the e-mail is just an attempt to intimidate minority voters. But election fraud monitors say that there are hundreds of examples of duplicate registrations, wrong information and past unregistered voters getting ballots.

Voter fraud allegations have emerged just days before the midterm in many crucial battleground states across the country, including Nevada, Pennsylvania and Florida.

Fox News = Bullshit

Baseless Right-Wing Accusations Of Voter Fraud?

Must Mean An Election Is Near

"In the final days before the midterm elections, following a very familiar pattern, conservative media have yet again turned to hyping baseless and misleading claims of voter fraud."

:rolleyes:

• Banned
Republicans need to crack that terrorist ass kisser Holder's back. This can't wait two more years. Sebellius. Browner. Chu. And that communist Obama put in charge of Medicare without a confirmation hearing.

I love wingerese -

Were the Black Panthers there to protect against Illegal Voting? There's another difference.

The NBPP "claimed" to be there to prevent voter disenfranchisement.
Just like this group "claims" to be there to prevent "illegal aliens" from voting...

I'm not saying I don't support this group's right to do what they want, as long as they don't break the law. I just think the "HOLDER'S GOONS ARE COMING" rhetoric is total bullshit..

I love wingerese -

The NBPP "claimed" to be there to prevent voter disenfranchisement.
Just like this group "claims" to be there to prevent "illegal aliens" from voting...

I'm not saying I don't support this group's right to do what they want, as long as they don't break the law. I just think the "HOLDER'S GOONS ARE COMING" rhetoric is total bullshit..

There is allot of that going around on both sides.

Al Franken on a bad hair day.

The Uptake: Senator Al Franken at Dayton Rally | Al Franken - U.S. Senator, Minnesota

The Justice Department is infested with lawyers who won't prosecute Voting Rights Act violations unless the victim is a person of color. That's not in dispute. It's the DOJ culture.

The Justice Department is infested with lawyers who won't prosecute Voting Rights Act violations unless the victim is a person of color. That's not in dispute. It's the DOJ culture.

I know, I think of how much they are costing us every day. Talk about wasted salaries and time. Too bad the RICO Laws don't apply to the Government Mob. If they did, there would be boat loads fleeing to Costa Rica. Thieving Bastards.

I would not look for any of this to change the outcome of the elections here in Arizona, while "goons" is a bit of a stretch I think. However, anyone voting in Arizona must present a valid form of ID in order to vote and that must match a registered voter. What was struck down was the requirement that someone produce proof of citizenship in order to register, and it will not have any effect at all on this election. One more thing that decision was appealed to the entire court and as such is still pending. In order for the court to agree with the current decision they would have to overturn themselves from a previous decision. So this is a whole lot of shouting over something that will not have any impact on this election and has yet to come to any conclusion. Great hype for the party faithful I suppose, other than that, is in that yet to be decided catagory.

In NYC a Poll worker cannot even ask for ID unless the given name is flagged on the roster. We have a long way to go.

Forum List

Back