Holder v. Reno Who will have the highest final bodycount?

Who will have killed the most U. S. citizens?

• World's Ugliest White Woman

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Eric Holder

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Holder. His weapons are still out there. Many many more will die. Lets hope & pray he doesn't skate like Reno did though. Brian Terry and his family deserve justice.

Tough call that one.

Reminds me of an old saying...something like "When government’s boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence"

How about Bush and his war for profit in his illegal invasion and occupation killed 6,000 Americans and million of innocent Iraqi men, women and children and continuing. Plus millions of dollars missing unaccountable. Plus millions made by Halliburton and Black Water and hundreds of other U.S. contractors. When will Bush be brought to trial for war crimes? Reno and Fast and Furioius is just a few little piss marks compared to Bush's atrocities.

How about Bush and his war for profit in his illegal invasion and occupation killed 6,000 Americans and million of innocent Iraqi men, women and children and continuing. Plus millions of dollars missing unaccountable. Plus millions made by Halliburton and Black Water and hundreds of other U.S. contractors. When will Bush be brought to trial for war crimes? Reno and Fast and Furioius is just a few little piss marks compared to Bush's atrocities.

Stay on topic.

Holder. His weapons are still out there. Many many more will die. Lets hope & pray he doesn't skate like Reno did though. Brian Terry and his family deserve justice.

Cretin Moron, get your facts straight if nothing else. This was not Holder's baby but the AFT in Phoenix. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. It is not necessar for the white house to know every thing going on and that's how RRWE want it and they got it. So shut the fuck up because this cannot be thown in the face of Holder and Obama.
ATF Gun Scandal: Holder Declared Hostile Witness Before Congress - ABC News

Cretin Moron, get your facts straight if nothing else. This was not Holder's baby but the AFT in Phoenix. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. It is not necessar for the white house to know every thing going on and that's how RRWE want it and they got it. So shut the fuck up because this cannot be thown in the face of Holder and Obama.

Holder is the "Cretin Moron." Forget resignation or Impeachment,he should be arrested.

Eric Holder already stated that this program was started under the Bush administration under a different name. Holder and Obama continued it and increased the scope of the operation.

BATF falls under the direction of the Justice Dept so I guarantee you Holder knew all about it.
Cretin Moron, get your facts straight if nothing else.
USDOJ: About: Department of Justice Agencies

Eric Holder already stated that this program was started under the Bush administration under a different name. Holder and Obama continued it and increased the scope of the operation.

BATF falls under the direction of the Justice Dept so I guarantee you Holder knew all about it.
Cretin Moron, get your facts straight if nothing else.
USDOJ: About: Department of Justice Agencies

lol! When she calls me names like that,it's only because she knows i'm right and she's wrong. It's a defense mechanism. Lots of posters on this board resort to that. I know i'm right when they start playing the name-calling game. It's always confirmation.

Start your own thread and make it about any damn thing you want.
Twit.

I just read where Holder's henchmen were actually forcing Gun Dealers to sell the weapons to these Mexican Cartel members. The Gun Dealers didn't have a choice. This thing is just so heinous. Holder better not be allowed to skate like Reno did.

It's an alternate Pub universe...those poor people in Waco, and the Mexicans who would have no guns except for Holder....change the channel, morons...

Brian Terry and his family will receive justice. I really do believe that. Holder committed a terrible criminal act. He will not get away with it.

Forum List

Back