Holder Smoking Gun: We Must "Brainwash" People Against Guns.

$rob-me-I-wont-defend-myself-46839686831.jpg

:rofl: That's a good way to get dozens of people shot. I can assure you that if I witness a crime where the perp has a gun and I don't the LAST thing I am going to do is run up and take the guy's picture. Might as well just add me to the body count.

The majority of employers tell their workers that in the event of a robbery, they do NOT want them to resist. Better to hand over a few hundred dollars than to have someone shot in your place of business

Our crime rate is decreasing not because more citizens have guns, but because there are more cameras out there. I see stories every week where they post the picture of some robber or rapist and they arrest him a few days later. I rarely see a story where some armed civilian apprehended a criminal

Get this, not ONLY is he for brainwashing, he wants Big Brother to watch us.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

regarding bolded spot - you are NOT going to see this on MSNBC, honey, because they don't want you know about it. But trust me, it happens all the time. Home owners shoot burglars. You really need to watch something besides Rachel Maddow and her cronies. You might actually learn what goes on in the real world. AND - don't move to Montana. they have more guns than people there.

P.S. http://thearmedcitizen.com/ --- check out all the incidents of armed citizens fighting back. Here's a newflash: DON"T break into my house -- you won't like what awaits you.

Last edited:
You know what works better than arming everyone with guns?

Arming everyone with cell phones. Pull out your gun and you have dozens of people taking your picture

:rofl: That's a good way to get dozens of people shot. I can assure you that if I witness a crime where the perp has a gun and I don't the LAST thing I am going to do is run up and take the guy's picture. Might as well just add me to the body count.

The majority of employers tell their workers that in the event of a robbery, they do NOT want them to resist. Better to hand over a few hundred dollars than to have someone shot in your place of business

Our crime rate is decreasing not because more citizens have guns, but because there are more cameras out there. I see stories every week where they post the picture of some robber or rapist and they arrest him a few days later. I rarely see a story where some armed civilian apprehended a criminal

I'm not doubting that more cameras help reduce crime.

However, the statistics show that violent crime rates corrolate lower when gun ownership rates are higher.

Forum List

Back