Holder Smoking Gun: We Must "Brainwash" People Against Guns.

Holder Smoking Gun: We Must "Brainwash" People Against Guns.

The lefts attack on this right has opened many more States to concealed carry and increased firearm ownership.

In fact it has taken the pistol to 33% of the market. I plan on picking up a couple more pistols later in the week. Oh goodie I get reported AGAIN for multiple pistol purchases.

Yep this war on our rights is working, just not as intended.

Exactly. Gun laws do not apply to that segment of the citizenry. Young blacks are apparently not on the Obama administration's radar anyway. Look at the black youth unemployment rate, homicide rate and other black-on-black crime, and the high school drop out rate for evidence of that.

You are right, maybe we need to discourage gun possession in those youths

Yeah, that's really going to work. You want to discourage them using guns in crimes.

Arm those they prey on to SHOOT BACK. Most thugs and criminals are cowards. They one thing they don't want is anyone that can shoot back.

Thus, home invasions go down every time you allow citizens to carry guns and they go UP when you take that right away.

So....let's get this straight TPS

You are acknowledging that illegal guns and crime are a major problem with this group in Washington DC........yet you started a thread about Holder trying to "Brainwash" these poor young people

You are right, maybe we need to discourage gun possession in those youths

Yeah, that's really going to work. You want to discourage them using guns in crimes.

Arm those they prey on to SHOOT BACK. Most thugs and criminals are cowards. They one thing they don't want is anyone that can shoot back.

Thus, home invasions go down every time you allow citizens to carry guns and they go UP when you take that right away.

You are acknowledging that illegal guns and crime are a major problem with this group in Washington DC........yet you started a thread about Holder trying to "Brainwash" these poor young people

Let's get this straight. I don't think there is a problem with guns. I think there is a problem with people NOT HAVING GUNS.

More law abiding citizens with guns in their hands able to shoot BACK, the less criminals we will have.

Let's get this straight. I don't think there is a problem with guns. I think there is a problem with people NOT HAVING GUNS.

More law abiding citizens with guns in their hands able to shoot BACK, the less criminals we will have.

An armed society is a polite society, There lies the problem they havent learned any manners.

The Dodge City defense.......sure works in Somalia doesn't it?

Breitbart.com has uncovered video from 1995 of then-U.S. Attorney Eric Holder announcing a public campaign to "really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way."

"What we need to do is change the way in which people think about guns, especially young people, and make it something that's not cool, that it's not acceptable, it's not hip to carry a gun anymore, in the way in which we changed our attitudes about cigarettes."

Holder added that he had asked advertising agencies in the nation's capital to assist by making anti-gun ads rather than commercials "that make me buy things that I don't really need." He had also approached local newspapers and television stations, he said, asking them to devote prime space and time, respectively, to his anti-gun campaign.

More here: The Vetting - Holder 1995: We Must 'Brainwash' People on Guns

Video here: Holder 1995: We Must 'Brainwash' People Against Guns

And that people, was what "Fast and Furious" was about. It was to "brainwash" people against Guns. And that why there is such foot dragging about getting to the bottom of Fast and Furious. It was obviously meant to turn the American people against guns. It backfired and they know it leads right to Holder, here is the Smoking Gun (pun intended) that tells us the ideology behind Holder's actions.

Here we go again. More hate and fear; Guns, God, Gays & Government.

An armed society is a polite society, There lies the problem they havent learned any manners.

You know what works better than arming everyone with guns?

Arming everyone with cell phones. Pull out your gun and you have dozens of people taking your picture

Actually, unless I missed it, I don't recall Holder using the term "brainwash". Believe me, I'm no fan, but what he was proposing seemed pretty rational....

Breitbart.com has uncovered video from 1995 of then-U.S. Attorney Eric Holder announcing a public campaign to "really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way."

"What we need to do is change the way in which people think about guns, especially young people, and make it something that's not cool, that it's not acceptable, it's not hip to carry a gun anymore, in the way in which we changed our attitudes about cigarettes."

Holder added that he had asked advertising agencies in the nation's capital to assist by making anti-gun ads rather than commercials "that make me buy things that I don't really need." He had also approached local newspapers and television stations, he said, asking them to devote prime space and time, respectively, to his anti-gun campaign.

More here: The Vetting - Holder 1995: We Must 'Brainwash' People on Guns

Video here: Holder 1995: We Must 'Brainwash' People Against Guns

And that people, was what "Fast and Furious" was about. It was to "brainwash" people against Guns. And that why there is such foot dragging about getting to the bottom of Fast and Furious. It was obviously meant to turn the American people against guns. It backfired and they know it leads right to Holder, here is the Smoking Gun (pun intended) that tells us the ideology behind Holder's actions.

Here we go again. More hate and fear; Guns, God, Gays & Government.

:lol: We clinging to our guns and our bibles, huh, Whine?

Hysterical over-reaction much? :lol:

Actually no...

Only an idiot thinks that encouraging shoot-outs in our streets is a good idea

According to J Christian Adams, the Justice Department voting rights attorney who blew the whistle on Eric Holder's dismissal of the judgement against the Philadelphia NBPP, Mr Holder carries a card in his wallet at all times with the inscription "The black attorney has more in common with the black criminal than that black attorney does with the society he was sworn to represent."
Sort of goes along with Khalid Muhammed's, friend of Professor Derrick Bell, friend, idol, and mentor to Barack Hussein Obama, saying that "If you find a good 'cracker', kill him before he changes"
Sweep DC clean in November.

According to J Christian Adams, the Justice Department voting rights attorney who blew the whistle on Eric Holder's dismissal of the judgement against the Philadelphia NBPP, Mr Holder carries a card in his wallet at all times with the inscription "The black attorney has more in common with the black criminal than that black attorney does with the society he was sworn to represent."
Sort of goes along with Khalid Muhammed's, friend of Professor Derrick Bell, friend, idol, and mentor to Barack Hussein Obama, saying that "If you find a good 'cracker', kill him before he changes"
Sweep DC clean in November.

Sure he does....

And President Obama carries a card in his wallet that says "kill whitey"

Actually no...

Only an idiot thinks that encouraging shoot-outs in our streets is a good idea

And only an idiot thinks that's what we're talking about.
You think that's what we're talking about, right?

Speaking of idiots, one just chimed in

Here is what we are talking about...

Forum List

Back