Holder says 'courts have final say'

did you actually listen to what the president said?

i'm thinking you might not have.

Actually....we did. Seems some didn't.

He was whining.

And threatening.

And if he tries to influence the court that is a felony.

If he sends a bunch of ACORN or La Raza to their private homes he's in serous trouble.

Has he the nads to do such a thing?

He was whining.

And threatening.

If he sends a bunch of ACORN or La Raza to their private homes he's in serous trouble.

obama deranged as always snooks.

someday maybe you'll actually rationally assess something, anything, the president does.

He said it in a calm, faltering way.......but he was trying to influence their decisions.

Why can I say that?

Because I know the English Language.

He should not have spoken(.)

He was whining.

And threatening.

someday maybe you'll actually rationally assess something, anything, the president does.

It would be nice if you for once would admit maybe Obama stepped over the line. He should NOT have commented on it.

Very easy to say "no comment"... I mean he was good at saying 'present' or 'thats above my pay grade'.

He should have kept his mouth shut.

He was whining.

And threatening.

Maybe after the election. But if the media can do the prep-work then he can make everyone think it's justified.

He was whining.

And threatening.

It would be nice if you for once would admit maybe Obama stepped over the line. He should NOT have commented on it.

Very easy to say "no comment"... I mean he was good at saying 'present' or 'thats above my pay grade'.

He should have kept his mouth shut.

YES! No comment was the appropriate response.

Maybe he should have just tried this response
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29BoqCMRBFk]Vinney - SO confused - YouTube[/ame]

Holder Says 'courts Have Final Say' In Response To Furor Over Obama's Health Law Comments | Fox News
Attorney General Eric Holder acknowledged Wednesday that the "courts have final say," and said his department would respond formally to an appeals court order to explain whether the Obama administration believes judges in fact have the power to overturn federal laws.

The attorney general, at a brief press conference in Chicago, made clear the administration thinks they do.

"We respect the decisions made by the courts since Marbury v. Madison," Holder said Wednesday, referring to the landmark 1803 case that established the precedent of judicial review. "Courts have final say."

I wonder what Obama thinks of this statement...

Yep,, sure did,, every single little lie.

Holder Says 'courts Have Final Say' In Response To Furor Over Obama's Health Law Comments | Fox News
Attorney General Eric Holder acknowledged Wednesday that the "courts have final say," and said his department would respond formally to an appeals court order to explain whether the Obama administration believes judges in fact have the power to overturn federal laws.

The attorney general, at a brief press conference in Chicago, made clear the administration thinks they do.

"We respect the decisions made by the courts since Marbury v. Madison," Holder said Wednesday, referring to the landmark 1803 case that established the precedent of judicial review. "Courts have final say."

so then dearie,, tell us why the judge asked for Holder to explain Obama?? that's kinda unusual innit? is that judge deaf? or stupid? funny innit how we're not the only ones to hear what obama said?? strange innit that someone like a judgeship got offended at his meaning?? innit?

I did.... both freeking times, and he was out of line.

You of all people should know he was out of line.

i wasn't commenting on whether he should have commented or not.

i was commenting on the misrepresentation of what he said.

did you send that deaf/stupid judge a letter? should he be removed from the bench for stupid?

Apparently the reporters didn't listen either, since they keep asking Carney to clarify why he said that courts have never struck down a law before. That leads me to choose between two possiblities.

1. Either I, the vast majority of posters on this site, and a large portion of the reporters who support Obama, are all wrong, or
  2. You are full of shit.

Me too; Obama spoke against JUDICIAL ACTIVISM, which is usually a conservative complaint, but did not deny the USSC authority,

See my previous post, and Obama's attempt to walk back what he said.

Apparently the reporters didn't listen either, since they keep asking Carney to clarify why he said that courts have never struck down a law before. That leads me to choose between two possiblities.

1. Either I, the vast majority of posters on this site, and a large portion of the reporters who support Obama, are all wrong, or
  2. You are full of shit.

she's always trying to blow smoke up somebody's ass..

from the article.

The comments come after a three-judge panel for the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals on Tuesday ordered the Justice Department to explain its position by Thursday at noon. It marked the latest escalation between the two branches of government over the federal health care overhaul, after President Obama cautioned the Supreme Court against overturning the law and warned that such an act would be "unprecedented."

Read more: Holder Says 'courts Have Final Say' In Response To Furor Over Obama's Health Law Comments | Fox News

He was whining.

And threatening.

Maybe after the election. But if the media can do the prep-work then he can make everyone think it's justified.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. In fact it's predictable, expected even.
icon14.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back