Holder Running The Show?

Actually both of those are plausible scenarios. Obama seems unwilling to take responsibility for anything. He has passed off health care to teh Dums in Congress, he has passed off climate change legislation. He is stalling on an Afghanistan decision.
Obama seems most adept at voting "present" in any major decision. This really isn't very comforting and I hope we never face a crisis like 9/11 or the Cuban Missile crisis because this boy ain't up to it.

Actually both of those are plausible scenarios. Obama seems unwilling to take responsibility for anything. He has passed off health care to teh Dums in Congress, he has passed off climate change legislation. He is stalling on an Afghanistan decision.
Obama seems most adept at voting "present" in any major decision. This really isn't very comforting and I hope we never face a crisis like 9/11 or the Cuban Missile crisis because this boy ain't up to it.

____

Uh-Oh, the racist police will now come calling for you.

You are correct in your estimation of Obama given his performance to date - he comes off as incredibly weak and uncertain of himself...

Teflon . . . . Barry wears it well.

I don't think so - he is clearly very thin skinned as was clear by his silly "war on Fox" which followed his equally silly "war on Rush".

He best toughen up quick, because the political storm is just starting to form...

Is this the true motivation of the Holder decision?

If so, it will prove Obama's undoing...

____

This antiwar Left, President Obama’s base, has demanded investigations and prosecutions against Bush officials.

The Obama Justice Department teems with experienced defense lawyers, many of whom (themselves personally or through their firms) spent the last eight years volunteering their services to America’s enemies in their lawsuits against the American people. As experienced defense lawyers well know, when there is no mystery about whether the defendants have committed the charged offenses, and when there is controversy attendant to the government’s investigative tactics, the standard defense strategy is to put the government on trial.

That is, Pres. Barack Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder, experienced litigators, fully realize that in civilian court, the Qaeda quintet can and will demand discovery of mountains of government intelligence. They will demand disclosures about investigative tactics; the methods and sources by which intelligence has been obtained; the witnesses from the intelligence community, the military, and law enforcement who interrogated witnesses, conducted searches, secretly intercepted enemy communications, and employed other investigative techniques. They will attempt to compel testimony from officials who formulated U.S. counterterrorism strategy, in addition to U.S. and foreign intelligence officers. As civilian “defendants,” these war criminals will put Bush-era counterterrorism tactics under the brightest public spotlight in American legal history.

Full article found here:

Trial and Terror by Andrew C. McCarthy on National Review Online

Teflon . . . . Barry wears it well.

I don't think so - he is clearly very thin skinned as was clear by his silly "war on Fox" which followed his equally silly "war on Rush".

He best toughen up quick, because the political storm is just starting to form...

Nope . . . he wears the teflon well. Rabbi worded it exactly right . . . .

Thin skinned? He's a fucking narcissist . . . he can not handle anyone disagreeing with him.

I agree with this:

"There is going to be significant blow back regarding this trial decision, and the majority of Americans are not going to allow Obama as President of the United States to simply state, "It wasn't my call."

. . .but I do not believe that will stop Barry from stating 'it wasn't my call'. This seems to be his m.o. Mums the word, throw someone under the bus, proceed as if nothing has happened.

You are right Mr Sinatra

Repuplicans would have cleared this through Dick Cheney

Obama got a somewhat pass from the MSM with the shooting at Ft. Hood, if anything else happens of a Terrorist nature in this Country, MSM will not be able to run cover. They barely squeaked by it this time with the masses. Many like us, haven't bought it but you know stupid people are out there.

eventually, even the msm is going to have to say enough is enough.

One of Obama's campaign promises was to close Guantanomo Bay in one year. I refuse to believe that Obama wasn't instrumental in this decision. Holder has just agreed to take the fall if it all goes bad.

Don't be surprised if they send the rest of them, at G_Bay, to the max security prison in Illinois.

Last edited:
Amazing.

You people seize upon the barest bit of anything that you can possibly think of to criticize.

Don't you have anything better to do with your lives than to nitpick continuously at EVERYTHING anyone in the Obama administration does?

You're all a bunch of serious whiners.

Amazing.

You people seize upon the barest bit of anything that you can possibly think of to criticize.

Don't you have anything better to do with your lives than to nitpick continuously at EVERYTHING anyone in the Obama administration does?

You're all a bunch of serious whiners.

Stop whining...

Forum List

Back