Holder: Osama bin Laden will never face US trial

I think OBL is dead and has been for years.

Whens the last time anyone actually saw that SOB on a tape??

if he isn't dead and is found. just shoot the fuck. End of problem.

Personally I think Osama Bin Laden is dead, and has been for a few years.

Even if he's not he's in a much worse position, he's essentially 'in jail' because he can't go anywhere, he's stuck where he is. What's even better is he's been marginalized and in that position leaving him alone is probably the best approach. He can't be made a martyr by us killing him.

Still shaking my head that: first, Holder says OBL has to be Mirandized, then second, he's still calling for his execution.

Wow.

Just wow.

Joining Holder in his call for the premeditated murder of someone who has rights under the Constitution.

You frighten me.

You won't even read him his Miranda rights, you're just going to execute him.

Way to twist Holder's words, moron.
Please show us where he called for him to be murdered?

Read the fucking article once in a while, dickwad

I did asshat, and I also saw it on the evening news. He never once called for him to be murdered, but of course you are too stupid to comprehend that.

Another name on Ronald Reagan's roll call is that of Osama bin Laden. The Reagan administration believed it a bully idea to organize an army of Islamic fundamentalists in Afghanistan to fight the Soviet Union. bin Laden became the spiritual leader of this action. Throughout the entirety of Reagan's term, bin Laden and his people were armed, funded and trained by the United States. Reagan helped teach Osama bin Laden the lesson he lives by today, that it is possible to bring a superpower to its knees. bin Laden believes this because he has done it once before, thanks to the dedicated help of Ronald Reagan

So OBL musta been friends with the Bushes.

Last edited:
Another name on Ronald Reagan's roll call is that of Osama bin Laden. The Reagan administration believed it a bully idea to organize an army of Islamic fundamentalists in Afghanistan to fight the Soviet Union. bin Laden became the spiritual leader of this action. Throughout the entirety of Reagan's term, bin Laden and his people were armed, funded and trained by the United States. Reagan helped teach Osama bin Laden the lesson he lives by today, that it is possible to bring a superpower to its knees. bin Laden believes this because he has done it once before, thanks to the dedicated help of Ronald Reagan

Dumbass post of the day!

Pretty much clueless as to the realities of what happened over there ain'tcha.

Way to twist Holder's words, moron.
Please show us where he called for him to be murdered?

Read the fucking article once in a while, dickwad

I did asshat, and I also saw it on the evening news. He never once called for him to be murdered, but of course you are too stupid to comprehend that.

Do you know what a "corpse" is, because if you really read it you can't have more than a 4th grade education, Jethro

Is Holder one of the people in the vat in "Minority Report"? Does he see into the future?

It sounds like he was calling for the cold blooded murder of someone with standing in US criminal court and rights under the Constitution.

If you think Osama Bin Laden will not attempt to fight to the death, you're as ignorant as I thought you were.

Hack.

Wow.

Just wow.

Joining Holder in his call for the premeditated murder of someone who has rights under the Constitution.

You frighten me.

Call? Or just stating the "obvious"?

If you think Osama Bin Laden will not attempt to fight to the death, you're as ignorant as I thought you were.

Hack.

Wow.

Just wow.

You frighten me.

KSM gave up without a fight, what if bin Laden is in the middle of dialysis and puts his hands on his head, what should the people arresting him do?

Wow.

Just wow.

You frighten me.

:razz:

KSM gave up without a fight, what if bin Laden is in the middle of dialysis and puts his hands on his head, what should the people arresting him do?
Beat the fucking piss out of him, break his damn dialysis machine into lil' pieces right before his very eyes, load him onto a C-141, strap a chute to his sorry pathetic ass, and drop him over Times Square!

WORKS FOR ME!

Last edited:

How the CIA created Osama bin Laden Yet the US government refuses to admit its central role in creating the vicious movement that spawned bin Laden, the Taliban and Islamic fundamentalist terrorists that plague Algeria and Egypt — and perhaps the disaster that befell New York.

How the CIA created Osama bin Laden Yet the US government refuses to admit its central role in creating the vicious movement that spawned bin Laden, the Taliban and Islamic fundamentalist terrorists that plague Algeria and Egypt — and perhaps the disaster that befell New York.

You're joking, right? You're using that as a source?!! Please don't tell me you're one of those conspiracy nuts. Why don't you try some legitimate sources, there are more than enough books on the subject by people who where there or who did extensive study.
Did our arms and money end up in OBLs hands? Yes, but not by us, they received such items via the Afghans, kinda hard to control such things once they are out of our hands.
The rest about OBL and Reagan - Pure fantasy.

Beat the fucking piss out of him, break his damn dialysis machine into lil' pieces right before his very eyes, load him onto a C-141, strap a chute to his sorry pathetic ass, and drop him over Times Square!

WORKS FOR ME!

Creative, but why are you restraining yourself, lets dish it out !

Forum List

Back