Holder needs to be fired, now!

AmericanFirst

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2009
I guess if you are black and you screw up the only reason you are in trouble because your accusers are racists right? WRONG! The reason holder is in trouble because he is a big incompetent idiot.

He needed to be fired when he did nothing to the Black Panthers on the elections in 08. If it was white people doing the same thing that they were doing those people would have been prosecuted for voter intimidation

Last edited:
He needed to be fired when he did nothing to the Black Panthers on the elections in 08. If it was white people doing the same thing that they were doing those people would have been prosecuted for voter intimidation
I agree 100%.

I guess if you are black and you screw up the only reason you are in trouble because your accusers are racists right?

No, because they’re partisan hacks.

The reason holder is in trouble because he is a big incompetent idiot.

If he were a republican you’d think him wonderful.

It'll be interesting to see their reaction after all this "Block Anything He Tries" attitude when they wake up this November and reali e Obama's gonna' be there 4 More

I guess if you are black and you screw up the only reason you are in trouble because your accusers are racists right?

No, because they’re partisan hacks.

The reason holder is in trouble because he is a big incompetent idiot.

If he were a republican you’d think him wonderful.

BS!

Speaking of partisan hacks...
This is the kind of tude that keeps this country divided.
Good job on your part!

Last edited:
I guess if you are black and you screw up the only reason you are in trouble because your accusers are racists right? WRONG! The reason holder is in trouble because he is a big incompetent idiot.

The Right has been Wrong most of my life...........'course I'm only 77

Best take a meat clever to your right hand then, OFF with the nasty!

My Father is about your age and as a Democrat he is not arrogant nor angry.
Nothing pisses that man off more then to see his party violate laws repeatedly. He calls his party out on their double standards, without ever making it out to be another party's fault.
For his not falling into the BS rhetoric, I admire and :clap2: him.

He is someone that divisive Democrats should aspire to.

Nothing pisses that man off more then to see his party violate laws repeatedly. He calls his party out on their double standards, without ever making it out to be another party's fault.

Not all Democrats are liberals, just like not all Republicans are conservatives. This administration has very little to do with American ideals, Democrat or Republican, and everything to do with Chicago mob-style politics pushing Marxist dogma.

Not all Democrats are liberals, just like not all Republicans are conservatives. This administration has very little to do with American ideals, Democrat or Republican, and everything to do with Chicago mob-style politics pushing Marxist dogma.

Bullschit and Horsecock

You have been wrong most of your life. The truth avoids you like the plague.

Forum List

Back