Holder lied.

Maybe Holder was trained by the previous administration who invaded a sovereign foreign country and killed thousands of innocent people based on complete fabrications. This administration is at least smart enough to sell or give people arms before invading them (see libya).

In the end noticing any government official of either party lying is like noticing we breath air. Just FYI you can easily tell when a politician is lying, their lips move.

uh there is no moral equivalence. We can discuss Iraq ALL day long sweetie.
Letting guns go out of the country into know criminals to then kill your own people is not SOP.

yeah, because we sell guns to people who kill others in our country every day, but we do not invade sovereign countries based on lies every day. So how long before the guns they sold actually get the innocent body count our foreign invasions get?

Could you at least attempt to stay on the actual topic. Clue: it's not about:

Bush
Iraq
Afghanistan
The GOP

It's about Eric Holder lying to the congressional committee about Fast & Furious.

Twit.

uh there is no moral equivalence. We can discuss Iraq ALL day long sweetie.
Letting guns go out of the country into know criminals to then kill your own people is not SOP.

yeah, because we sell guns to people who kill others in our country every day, but we do not invade sovereign countries based on lies every day. So how long before the guns they sold actually get the innocent body count our foreign invasions get?

Could you at least attempt to stay on the actual topic. Clue: it's not about:

Bush
Iraq
Afghanistan
The GOP

It's about Eric Holder lying to the congressional committee about Fast & Furious.

Twit.
Remember party before country.

Holder is part of the Obama Administration. He has a DUTY to lie and mislead the American public.

November cannot get he soon enough for me!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Pubcrappe.

Lib Lame Response. As usual.

most Dishonest AG ever. And all you can say is ZZZZZZZ
I don't know that I'd go that far. . .
John Mitchell was Nizon's Attorney General, was asshole deep in the Watergate coverup/payoffs to the burglars, firing investigators, etc.
He is the ONLY Atty. Gen to go to prison for his crimes (which makes them rather special, eh wot?

Holder is part of the Obama Administration. He has a DUTY to lie and mislead the American public.

November cannot get he soon enough for me!

What if obama wins?
If he wins, it will definitely be from stealing the election.

If he loses, the liberals will claim that Romney stole the election.

There may be a real American Civil War.

I've got my guns ready.:lol:

April 23rd, 2000. interview Andrew Napolitano questioning Eric Holder
Napolitano: Tell me, Mr. Holder, why did you not get a court order authorizing you to go in and get the boy (Elian Gonzalez)?

Holder: Because we didn’t need a court order. INS can do this on its own.

Napolitano: You know that a court order would have given you the cloak of respectability to have seized the boy.

Holder: We didn’t need an order.

Napolitano: Then why did you ask the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals for such an order if you didn’t need one?

Holder: [Silence]

Napolitano: The fact is, for the first time in history you have taken a child from his residence at gunpoint to enforce your custody position, even though you did not have an order authorizing it. When is the last time a boy, a child, was taken at the point of a gun without an order of a judge…Unprecedented in American history.”

Holder: “He was not taken at the point of a gun.”

Napolitano: “We have a photograph showing he was taken at the point of a gun.”

Holder: “They were armed agents who went in there who acted very sensitively…”

elian.jpg

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Pubcrappe.

Lib Lame Response. As usual.

most Dishonest AG ever. And all you can say is ZZZZZZZ
I don't know that I'd go that far. . .
John Mitchell was Nizon's Attorney General, was asshole deep in the Watergate coverup/payoffs to the burglars, firing investigators, etc.
He is the ONLY Atty. Gen to go to prison for his crimes (which makes them rather special, eh wot?

Watergate compared to gun running that caused the death of Border guard Terry? Not quite sure if Wire tapping equates.

Maybe Holder was trained by the previous administration who invaded a sovereign foreign country and killed thousands of innocent people based on complete fabrications. This administration is at least smart enough to sell or give people arms before invading them (see libya).

In the end noticing any government official of either party lying is like noticing we breath air. Just FYI you can easily tell when a politician is lying, their lips move.

BOOOOOOOOSH!!!!! Can "anyone" on the LEFT EVER take responsibility for the actions of their peers? Just once? Ever? Who am I kidding?... Trying to tie Bush to "fast and furious" is complete LUNACY!!!! I find it ABSOLUTELY UNNERVING that there are people in this Country that really believe this sort of crap. There is rampant Mental Illness running amok, and people are more concerned with who the hell is "dancing with the stars". Disturbing.

In a word.. NO!

Forum List

Back