Holder is a clear racist and a piece of shit......

The Black Panthers are let off the hook for harassing and intimidating voters at a polling station. But then considers sueing states for requesting that voters provide ID to ensure they are voting legally and in the proper place.

Were this happening under Bush the left would be beside themselves.

There are things done under the Obama administration (such as increased drone strikes) that the left certainly would have criticized the Bush administration for more heavily than they did the Obama administration. Suing states under the Voting Rights Act to protect the access of racial minorities to the ballot is not one of them.

Civil rights leaders and elected Democrats stood beside Bush as he signed the renewal of the VRA into law (Bush signs Voting Rights Act extension - politics - msnbc.com). Some of them criticized him for weakening its enforcement-- I doubt very much that any seriously criticized him for strengthening enforcement.

My ass. You telling me that had Bush condoned whites sitting outside a polling station intimidating voters and then not persecute them for it you would be hunky dorey with it?

I call SHENNANIGANS!
And what's with the drone strikes?

Did Bush call out drones on polling places?:badgrin:

The Black Panthers are let off the hook for harassing and intimidating voters at a polling station. But then considers sueing states for requesting that voters provide ID to ensure they are voting legally and in the proper place.

Were this happening under Bush the left would be beside themselves.

There are things done under the Obama administration (such as increased drone strikes) that the left certainly would have criticized the Bush administration for more heavily than they did the Obama administration. Suing states under the Voting Rights Act to protect the access of racial minorities to the ballot is not one of them.

Civil rights leaders and elected Democrats stood beside Bush as he signed the renewal of the VRA into law (Bush signs Voting Rights Act extension - politics - msnbc.com). Some of them criticized him for weakening its enforcement-- I doubt very much that any seriously criticized him for strengthening enforcement.

Drone strikes? Really Gracie?

Forum List

Back