Holder is a clear racist and a piece of shit......

Like I said,...

Party before country. Every time.

Yep, Party over Country - right from the horse's mouth

“The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president,” Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell told National Journal‘s Major Garrett in October.

Fox News’ Bret Baier asked McConnell Sunday if that was still his major objective.

“Well, that is true,” McConnell replied. “That’s my single most important political goal, along with every active Republican in the country.”
- McConnell: Stopping Obama’s re-election still ‘single most important’ goal | The Raw Story

mansanus.jpg

Oh, that's right -- you're one of those retards who think Obama IS the country.

Look, you can worship your little tin god all you want -- it amuses normal people. But when you insist normal people worship alongside you, you're destined to go through life bitter and disappointed.

But then, you're a leftist. Bitter and disappointed is your way of life.

The Black Panthers are let off the hook for harassing and intimidating voters at a polling station. But then considers sueing states for requesting that voters provide ID to ensure they are voting legally and in the proper place.

Were this happening under Bush the left would be beside themselves.

you're an embarrassment to white people ..

suibill.jpg

Save the Planet, Kill Yourself
YOU are an embarrassment to the Human Race, skippy.

Like I said,...

Party before country. Every time.

“The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president,” Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell told National Journal‘s Major Garrett in October.

Fox News’ Bret Baier asked McConnell Sunday if that was still his major objective.

“Well, that is true,” McConnell replied. “That’s my single most important political goal, along with every active Republican in the country.”
- McConnell: Stopping Obama’s re-election still ‘single most important’ goal | The Raw Story

mansanus.jpg

Look, you can worship your little tin god all you want -- it amuses normal people. But when you insist normal people worship alongside you, you're destined to go through life bitter and disappointed.

No, I'm actually a former Democrat who voted against Team Obama. :lol::lol:

gawd, you're dumb as shit
:cool:

The Black Panthers are let off the hook for harassing and intimidating voters at a polling station. But then considers sueing states for requesting that voters provide ID to ensure they are voting legally and in the proper place.

Yes, Holder is. And a good friend of the prez. Nothing is going to change Holder's position as long as Obama is in power.

panther_20101119_223035.jpg

Holder is a clear racist and a piece of shit......

In your opinion, which is meaningless without supporting evidence.

The Black Panthers are let off the hook for harassing and intimidating voters at a polling station.

Again, you provide no evidence of the above and only exhibit your ignorance on the matter.

But then considers sueing states for requesting that voters provide ID to ensure they are voting legally and in the proper place.

No, Holder is requesting judicial review of voter ID laws which may be in violation of citizens’ voting rights; it’s perfectly appropriate to ensure these voter ID laws comport with the standard established in Crawford v. Marion County Election Board (2008), and are in compliance with Federal election laws.

Worse than this happened under Bush and they were.

mansanus.jpg

No, I'm actually a former Democrat who voted against Team Obama. :lol::lol:

gawd, you're dumb as shit
:cool:
And yet your head is up his transverse colon now.

Dumbass. :lol:

Yes, Holder is. And a good friend of the prez. Nothing is going to change Holder's position as long as Obama is in power.

Move along, cracka.

Move along, cracka.

Enter at your own risk......:flameth:

Move along, cracka.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU]"Security" patrols stationed at polling places in Philly - YouTube[/ame]

And aren't planted intimidating protestors going to be all over 1000 caucasus in Iowa, next Tuesday??

Last edited:
And aren't planted intimidating protesters going to be all over 1000 caucasus in Iowa, next Tuesday??
As perusual. They have no other recourse but to hijack. They can't win any other way but by dishonesty.

Fear tactics! I understand the police and others are really prepared. The protesters do have a right to protest but they don't have a right to intimidate other people in order to accomplish their goal. I am sure the dissidents are hoping a high percentage of voters don't turn out, because of the threat of harm. Amazing we have prez. and a DOJ that, in their hearts, really do support this form of terrorism....

And aren't planted intimidating protesters going to be all over 1000 caucasus in Iowa, next Tuesday??
As perusual. They have no other recourse but to hijack. They can't win any other way but by dishonesty.

Fear tactics! I understand the police and others are really prepared. The protesters do have a right to protest but they don't have a right to intimidate other people in order to accomplish their goal. I am sure the dissidents are hoping a high percentage of voters don't turn out, because of the threat of harm. Amazing we have prez. and a DOJ that, in their hearts, really do support this form of terrorism....

All they have left. ;)

There are things done under the Obama administration (such as increased drone strikes) that the left certainly would have criticized the Bush administration for more heavily than they did the Obama administration. Suing states under the Voting Rights Act to protect the access of racial minorities to the ballot is not one of them.

Civil rights leaders and elected Democrats stood beside Bush as he signed the renewal of the VRA into law (Bush signs Voting Rights Act extension - politics - msnbc.com). Some of them criticized him for weakening its enforcement-- I doubt very much that any seriously criticized him for strengthening enforcement.

My ass. You telling me that had Bush condoned whites sitting outside a polling station intimidating voters and then not persecute them for it you would be hunky dorey with it?

I call SHENNANIGANS!

Forum List

Back