Holder: I'm not trying to equate the two...

For those of you who keep lying about F&F being a Bush program, I have holder, in his own words, telling Congress that F&F and the Bush program are two separate things.

Holder contradicts Bush did it too.wmv - YouTube

Even John Stewart is getting it wrong saying that Obama "inherited" this program from the Bush years.

Its absolutely not true.

First there was GunRunner in 2005, then Wide Reciever in 2007, then NOTHING until 2009 when fast and Furious started up.

However, the fact that its the EXACT same tactic as the Bush Era programs SHOULD put an end to the nonsense taht this was all about taking away 2nd amendment rights. If that lie were true, then Bush was doing the same thing...was he trying to grab our guns? Nope. And neither is Obama.

Plenty of REALLY BAD SHIT in this debacle to slam Obama for...Gun grabbing is NOT one of them.

No the exact same tactics weren't used, the Bush administration tracked the guns until the bad guys found the tracking devices and they stopped. Holder and Obama gave gins with no intentions of caring where the guns go. They knew they would end up in crimes. And then they do something else unlawful with gun rights.

I'm going to have to put you on ignore I suppose. You are dishonest and unwilling to admit you are wrong. I will not debate with liars.

They did NOT use the same tactics, no one was killed by guns that got away from Wide Reciever, F&F did not have the Mexican government on board and when innocent civilians and a border agent get killed because of the operation, it becomes illegitimate.

Go find someone else to feed your need to argue for the sole sake of arguing.

I haven't been reading all of Vidi comments in this thread but where I have posted to him he's been pretty honest, and from what I read in this post of his comments it was the truth.
Well, here is the problem. The man who is dead center in this scandal, who has more knowledge than just about anyone inside the scandal, and way more knowledge than anyone OUTSIDE this scandal, is on video admitting that he knows what Wide Receiver is, and what Fast and Furious is and that THEY ARE NOTHING ALIKE! In fact, his words are that they are NOT comparable.

When faced with that kind of truth, if someone wishes to continue to assert that they are correct when their information is in direct conflict with the expert on the issue, then I conclude that they are arguing, for the sole sake of just having an argument. To do that, you have to be dishonest or at the very least, willing to suspend disbelief for your own sake.

Neither one will I abide any longer. This forum is just too full of people like that.

You'll have to excuse Me, I need to go get some stuff done.

I maybe wrong but I don't recall Vidi comparing the two together. Like I said I haven't been reading all his comments.

For those of you who keep lying about F&F being a Bush program, I have holder, in his own words, telling Congress that F&F and the Bush program are two separate things.

Holder contradicts Bush did it too.wmv - YouTube

Even John Stewart is getting it wrong saying that Obama "inherited" this program from the Bush years.

Its absolutely not true.

First there was GunRunner in 2005, then Wide Reciever in 2007, then NOTHING until 2009 when fast and Furious started up.

However, the fact that its the EXACT same tactic as the Bush Era programs SHOULD put an end to the nonsense taht this was all about taking away 2nd amendment rights. If that lie were true, then Bush was doing the same thing...was he trying to grab our guns? Nope. And neither is Obama.

Plenty of REALLY BAD SHIT in this debacle to slam Obama for...Gun grabbing is NOT one of them.

Dude here I was defending you and now IO read this.

Fast and the furious and wide receiver were done differently
1. big difference the Mexican government was working with the ATF in Wide receiver, the Mexican government did not have any knowledge of fast and the furious.

Forum List

Back