Holder Held

It is rightfully so that he is held in contempt. I think all of the Democrats that walked out of their duty to vote - either yes or no - should be ashamed of themselves. They were sent to Congress to represent the people and not to give us drama.

Republicans are such spiteful little pricks.

What do you mean? It is simply a fact that Holder has been held in criminal contempt of Congress, the first Attorney General in US history to be so held. Don't get angry at the facts. If anything, you should direct your anger toward Holder himself. It's on him that this happened.

Applause for the most embarrassing nakedly partisan thing I have ever seen congress do? I guess the ends must justify the means in someone's mind.

Now found in civil contempt as well. Hell of a day for Eric.

Republicans are such spiteful little pricks.

What do you mean? It is simply a fact that Holder has been held in criminal contempt of Congress, the first Attorney General in US history to be so held. Don't get angry at the facts. If anything, you should direct your anger toward Holder himself. It's on him that this happened.

Yeah -- like she's really gonna hold any liberal accountable for his actions. :lol:

Applause for the most embarrassing nakedly partisan thing I have ever seen congress do? I guess the ends must justify the means in someone's mind.

Most nakedly partisan since Clinton got impeached, anyway. Don't worry, they can top this.

New Topics

Forum List

Back