Holder Criticizing Bill He Hasn't Even Read...

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
:lol: Despite repeatedly voicing concerns about Arizona's new immigration enforcement law in recent weeks and threatening to challenge it, Attorney General Eric Holder said Thursday he has not yet read the law -- which is only 10 pages long.
"I have not had a chance to -- I've glanced at it," Holder said at a House Judiciary Committee hearing when asked had he read the state law cracking down on illegal immigrants. :cuckoo:

Much more: FOXNews.com - Holder Admits to Not Reading Arizona's Immigration Law Despite Criticizing It

:lol: Despite repeatedly voicing concerns about Arizona's new immigration enforcement law in recent weeks and threatening to challenge it, Attorney General Eric Holder said Thursday he has not yet read the law -- which is only 10 pages long.
"I have not had a chance to -- I've glanced at it," Holder said at a House Judiciary Committee hearing when asked had he read the state law cracking down on illegal immigrants. :cuckoo:

Much more: FOXNews.com - Holder Admits to Not Reading Arizona's Immigration Law Despite Criticizing It

The law is almost verbatim the same as the federal law. If he sues he is saying the federal law is what ever he accuses the Arizona law of being.

It's ten pages. If he has time to "glance at it", he has time to read it.

If Holder hasn't proven before he is an incompetent ass (which he has done from birth), he has now!

Last edited:

The law is almost verbatim the same as the federal law. If he sues he is saying the federal law is what ever he accuses the Arizona law of being.

There is nothing different--it's just that Arizona is enforcing current Federal Law--because the Federal Government has not lived up to their obligation to secure the border.

Un-freaking-believable. :eek:

I mean, we've seen every kind of partisan hackery imaginable from this administration... and we should be well past the shock value of it all. But sometimes they're just so incredibly brazen that it still manages to be utterly jaw-dropping. :eek:

They've worked people up over this bill to the point where little girls are missing their basketball championships because of it, conventions are being canceled in two states, and hispanic people are afraid to get ice cream... and all for the sake of political pandering.
They haven't even read the fucking bill.

In the grand scheme of things though... I guess threatening to take legal action over a state bill you haven't bothered to read, isn't as bad as MAKING federal law that.... you haven't bothered to read.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Un-freaking-believable. :eek:

I mean, we've seen every kind of partisan hackery imaginable from this administration... and we should be well past the shock value of it all. But sometimes they're just so incredibly brazen that it still manages to be utterly jaw-dropping. :eek:

They've worked people up over this bill to the point where little girls are missing their basketball championships because of it, conventions are being canceled in two states, and hispanic people are afraid to get ice cream... and all for the sake of political pandering.
They haven't even read the fucking bill.

In the grand scheme of things though... I guess threatening to take legal action over a state bill you haven't bothered to read, isn't as bad as MAKING federal law that.... you haven't bothered to read.

Not reading bills is a habit of this administration and congress--so nothing new here.

$Immigration reform that Obama would support.jpg

Our inept Aturnie Genral, Eric Holder plans to sue Arizona saying that their new law is un-constitutional. Eric admits that he has not read the bill that became the Arizona law.

Eric Holder is an idiot.

Last edited:
Our inept Aturnie Genral, Eric Holder plans to sue Arizona saying that their new law is un-constitutional. Eric admits that he has not read the bill that became the Arizona's law.

Eric Holder is an idiot.

Eric Holder and his boss are a couple of opportunistic racists just like Al Sharpton.

When I heard this I literally yelled WTF????

Why is this a surprise?

They didn't read the health care bill.

They don't read the Constitution.

One wonders whether or not they can actually read.

Exactly...........thats the thing. People in this administration have zero regard for the US Constitution. They are motiviated by blind ideology alone...............this social justice concept is interjected at every turn. It is the way they think 100% of the time.

The AZ bill mirrors the Fed bill.

Wonder if Holder will sue all Govt employees who follow the Fed law when arresting illegals?? LOL

The AZ bill mirrors the Fed bill.

Wonder if Holder will sue all Govt employees who follow the Fed law when arresting illegals?? LOL

It does? Please provide one specific example from the AZ bill and how it mirrors the "Fed law"?

From all I've read about this new AZ law, it was very carefully written and crafted to to mirror the Fed immigration laws. I've watched several channels about it and they all say the same.

If you want to look it up yourself and prove me wrong.

Feel free.

Her is one link you might find interesting to read

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1215

Last edited:

Forum List

Back