Holder Calls U.S. 'Nation of Cowards' on Race Matters

I'm not saying it's racist. YOU are the one quoting Muslims in an effort to make the case that they want to see the west destroyed. I am merely turning the tables on you to show you how silly your position is.

Funny how that works and expected that you didn't get it.

She quoted some Muslims,, do you deny that is the quest of the extremist?

Not at all.

Are you admitting that is the position of extremist Muslims and doesn't represent the mainstream i.e. the vast majority?[/QUOTE]

No, I'm not admitting that. Know why? Cause they are an extremely silent majority if they in fact disagree with the extremists..

WASHINGTON -- Eric Holder, the nation's first black attorney general, said Wednesday the United States was "a nation of cowards" on matters of race, with most Americans avoiding candid discussions of racial issues.

In a speech to Justice Department employees marking Black History Month, Holder said the workplace is largely integrated but Americans still self-segregate on the weekends and in their private lives.

"Though this nation has proudly thought of itself as an ethnic melting pot, in things racial we have always been and I believe continue to be, in too many ways, essentially a nation of cowards," Holder said.

Race issues continue to be a topic of political discussion, but "we, as average Americans, simply do not talk enough with each other about race."

- Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com

Nation of cowards, nation of whiners... I get tired of being insulted by someone in office who knows nothing about me.

funny, i thought you'd met.
:eusa_whistle:

We as a "average Americans" don't talk about race because it always ends with someone being called a racist for not believing someone else's PC garbage. That's not cowardice either. It's not wanting to put up with someone telling you what to think.

This is the common perception, and this is what we fear.

In reality, dealing with race issues openly (the differences and the similarities) instead of pretending that racial differences don't exist, works better. But white people, in particular, have learned through occasionally harsh experiences to be afraid of talking about race issues.

My experience with having black friends is that broaching race openly is rare, and yet, still worth doing.

I certainly hope so, but I have my doubts. When I moved to Arkansas, I was amazed at how racist the blacks are. I like to listen to a black station in town, and it's unbelievable how racist they are. There is certainly a double-standard in the South.

There are reasons that blacks in the South feel the way they do. If you have good friends who are black, maybe you should ask them sometime how they feel about what is said on those stations.

I certainly hope so, but I have my doubts. When I moved to Arkansas, I was amazed at how racist the blacks are. I like to listen to a black station in town, and it's unbelievable how racist they are. There is certainly a double-standard in the South.

There are reasons that blacks in the South feel the way they do. If you have good friends who are black, maybe you should ask them sometime how they feel about what is said on those stations.

you mean blacks in the north feel differently than those in the south??? Oh really..Jeramiah bullfrog is a Chicargo thug,,, Chicargo is not south...:lol::lol:

This is simply appalling.

This newly appointed Attorney General, himself a Black American, nominated by a half-Black American President, calls America a "Nation of Cowards" regarding race.

He implies we do not speak of race enough...

Really? It appears this country has been obsessed with the concept of race and equality for some time. How many white Americans shed blood for the advancement of American equality? How many white Americans voted for Obama?

He also implies the need for using the Justice Department as a "tool" for racial equality.

What in the hell is going on here?

We are a nation of cowards?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RtzGraUV9c]YouTube - Eric Holder calls America "a nation of cowards" - incites black entitlement and white guilt[/ame]

Last edited:
This is simply appalling.

This newly appointed Attorney General, himself a Black American, nominated by a half-Black American President, calls America a "Nation of Cowards" regarding race.

He implies we do not speak of race enough...

Really? It would appears this country has been obsessed with the concept of race and equality for some time. How many white Americans shed blood for the advancement of American equality? How many white Americans voted for Obama?

He also implies the need for using the Justice Department as a "tool" for racial equality.

What in the hell is going on here?

We are a nation of cowards?

YouTube - Eric Holder calls America "a nation of cowards" - incites black entitlement and white guilt

Yeah, how many racism baiters is Obama connected to?

They don't see anything wrong with it. They're still hung up on stuff that happened before I was born.

BTW, anyone else sick and tired of people in Obama's cabinet telling us what is wrong with America and Americans? 'Coward' is a strong word. This guy should be fired.

They don't see anything wrong with it. They're still hung up on stuff that happened before I was born.

BTW, anyone else sick and tired of people in Obama's cabinet telling us what is wrong with America and Americans? 'Coward' is a strong word. This guy should be fired.

so should Geither and Emanuel, but it's not going to happen.

He's correct and it isn't divisive to tell the truth unless you are afraid of the truth.

Speaking of working together - What total bullshit from a RNC supporter.:cuckoo:

Remember, they haven't like America their entire lives.. The whole goal of libwals is the "change" America" It dosen't seemto be "change" for the better either..

I bet if I walked up to him and said "hey buddy, you're a dick", then punched him in the nose, I wouldn't be a coward anymore, but then I'd be a racist.

he is right if you talk openly about it you get shouted down as a racist......

Right.

What Holder means by "coward" is that whites don't apologize enough, and blacks don't complain enough. He's not interested in whites actually saying what's on their minds about race. Because if we did that, Mr. Uppity Negro and the rest of the black race would be walking funny for three days.

Hey, Mr. Holder! Here's what I think. Blacks are a race of children. They're high-crime, low-IQ ugly pieces of shit who actually DO kind of look like monkeys. If it were left to blacks to rule themselves, they'd turn into something resembling an African country within weeks. Computers and airplanes would disappear, and you'd all be living in huts and eating grubs. The only thing sustaining you in your welfare-sucking, bling-bling wearing, BMW-driving lives is WHITE PEOPLE AND THEIR HARD WORK AND INNOVATION. On your own, you ain't shit. You and fellow chimp Obama occupy the highest positions in the land for one reason: white guilt. So go screw yourselves. Most of us whites are fooled, but not all of us.

Honest enough for you?

Last edited:
Wow, that's not divisive or anything.

Obama's administration is really bringing us together, isn't he? Sorta makes me feel all warm inside.

I wonder what race has to do with all those abortion clinics in highly populated black communities? Rev. Al Sharpton seem to have more problems of free speech (Obama chimp drawing / i bet he didn't have a problem with chimp pics of Bush) than black babies being aborted. After all, blacks are the lowest wage earners despite having support of the Democrats the last forty years (why are Asians making more money than blacks? Asians weren't the one who got the Civil Rights Movement in the 1960s). I guess you have to keep a brother down so you can continue to help a brother out (as they claim in elections).

From a Conservative standpoint, maybe we are scared of talking about racial issues because Democrats have been calling us racists for the last 40 years...
Anytime we say something about taking responsibility for ourselves or talk about not stealing money from taxpayers to give to people who don't pay taxes we are called racist. Liberals must be conveniently forgetting about how a couple of years ago when Bush was a racist because he didn't save everyone in New Orleans from Katrina??? You liberals sure do have selective memory...

Zero respect for Holder, in one stupid statement he's reduced himself to a race hustler at the level of Sharpton and Revvum Jesse Jackson ......

he is right if you talk openly about it you get shouted down as a racist......

Right.

What Holder means by "coward" is that whites don't apologize enough, and blacks don't complain enough. He's not interested in whites actually saying what's on their minds about race. Because if we did that, Mr. Uppity Negro and the rest of the black race would be walking funny for three days.

Hey, Mr. Holder! Here's what I think. Blacks are a race of children. They're high-crime, low-IQ ugly pieces of shit who actually DO kind of look like monkeys. If it were left to blacks to rule themselves, they'd turn into something resembling an African country within weeks. Computers and airplanes would disappear, and you'd all be living in huts and eating grubs. The only thing sustaining you in your welfare-sucking, bling-bling wearing, BMW-driving lives is WHITE PEOPLE AND THEIR HARD WORK AND INNOVATION. On your own, you ain't shit. You and fellow chimp Obama occupy the highest positions in the land for one reason: white guilt. So go screw yourselves. Most of us whites are fooled, but not all of us.

Honest enough for you?

William.....i dont believe you.....why dont you quit holding back and tell us what you really think of black people....

Forum List

Back